Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo-Edwin Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo-Edwin Clark (178 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo-Edwin Clark by adenigga(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Leader of Pan Niger Delta Forum, PANDEF, Edwin Clark, on Thursday, cautioned Bola Tinubu, an All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant against contesting in 2023.

Clark said Tinubu should go and rest despite coming from the most sophisticated region of Nigeria.

Featuring on Arise TV, the elder statesman said he would rather vote for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to become Nigeria’s next President.

Clark described Osinbajo as an intelligent man who has what it takes to rule Nigeria in 2023.

According to Clark: “I’m not aware of Jonathan running for presidency. I’m a father to him and he has not informed me about such intentions.

“The southwest is the most educated and sophisticated people in Nigeria, but Tinubu should go and rest. Other than the Igbos, I would vote for the Vice President; he is an intelligent fellow.

“How many times have we heard Tinubu talking about the affairs of this nation or criticizing those in power?”

Tinubu had recently announced his intention to contest for president in 2023.

The former governor of Lagos State had informed President Muhammadu Buhari that his decision to run for the presidency was a lifelong aspiration.

Similarly, reports had it that Osinbajo would soon make his intention known.

However, the Vice President denied such reports.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-presidency-Tinubu-should-go-and-rest-I-will-vote-for-Osinbajo-Edwin-Clark

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo-Edwin Clark by Mynd44: 3:37am On Feb 18, 2022

(1)

Niger Delta Deserves Considerable Developmental Gains, Says Osinbajo / Lieutenant General Buratai (rtd) Distance Himself From Calls To Contest For Pres / Nigerian Youths Should Wait, Let Me Be President First: TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.