Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started (19846 Views)

Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Cantonese: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Jagbajantis intete
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2022
You see, majority of you are just commenting. Oyetola and Tinubu bleeped up. I am APC party member and I can categorically explain to you the major cause of this. Omisore killed Bola ige, do y'all remember ? Tinubu and oyetola are just fucking betrayal

[size=8pt][/size]

citygarden:
Aregbesola is a greedy politician who controls La
gos (Alimosho) while he was still a governor of osun. Sanator Yayi is his candidate. Aregbesola want to control both Lagos and osun. He doesn't want to give room for others in the party. He didn't support the candidature of oyetola from day one, even sabotage his chances of winning in the last election in osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Nauttyprof(m): 8:31am On Feb 18, 2022
While I don't support this party anymore as they are full of deceit and have no plan for the future of Nigeria, I wish to comment on this Aregbesola man. It is funny how someone who carried out infrastructure project at the expense of the salaries of Civil servant still feel he did well in Osun state. I just don't understand how these APC leaders think as if infrastructure alone will solve the problems of Nigeria. There is hunger in the land and yet, they don't care.

Back to Aregbesola, the problem in Osun state today is majorly caused by him. Yet, he still feels he can dictate in Osun state. Here is someone who from Lagos went to Osun to become the Governor. This is someone who still wanted to be in control of Alimosho local government while in Osun since Ambode changed the structure in this local government just to favour himself. I don't understand why someone can't just rest but feels he is entitled to controlling things. This is the problem with politicians, they turn themselves to king makers even after leaving power.

I just don't understand what other parties are doing and why they can't just capitalize on this to take over the government of Osun state in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by phemmie06(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2022
They can do better
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Dapson73(m): 8:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Xscape1993:
More factions and divisions still awaiting the APC. My prophecies concerning the fall of APC before 2023 will surely come to pass.

Are you aware of the situation in Osun PDP as well?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Alexis11: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Moferere:
Hmmmm

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by uthlaw: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2022
olatuns2017:

Why would he do single school uniforms for Osun?

He doesn't make sense

Thank God the Governor performance is good
which governor performance is good!
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by uthlaw: 8:37am On Feb 18, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
OYETOLA work will speak for him,

GO GO GO OYEYOLA , I don't follow party but A Credible Candidate.
which work oyetola do for osun,the most useless governor to govern osun!
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by 77up(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola failed woefully in governance. Our health institutions in Oyetola government is in comatose. Oyetola has failed woefully in governance.
can we expect less from dancing senator marketer grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by ppogba: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
90% of you people here are just commenting and supporting oyetola in which you have no clue what's happening in my state. Let me tell you the real reason and the secret of aregbe's greivances, it's all due to Omisore. The truth is Omisore killed Bola ige, Now your friend turned to someone that killed your brova for favour all because of politics.. Aregbe felt betrayed and downsized. So the inconclusive election is the major cause of this. I'm talking as APC exco member

So, as APC exco member, you were there when Omisore killed Bola Ige?

Juvenile propagandist.

You better don't say what you don't know so that they will not use your head to break coconut!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by shinealight(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
Xscape1993:
More factions and divisions still awaiting the APC. My prophecies concerning the fall of APC before 2023 will surely come to pass.

Are you a prophet? True prophets are anointed by the Almighty Creator to direct the affairs of his people. Self-appointed prophets are charlatans who are worse than sinners in the eyes of the Creator. Be careful you don’t put a heavy spiritual burden on your head!!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Stakeholders(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
You see, majority of you are just commenting. Oyetola and Tinubu bleeped up. I am APC party member and I can categorically explain to you the major cause of this. Omisore killed Bola ige, do y'all remember ? Tinubu and oyetola are just fucking betrayal

[size=8pt][/size]

Where's your evidence that Omisore Killed Bola ige?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by akinade28(f): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
90% of you people here are just commenting and supporting oyetola in which you have no clue what's happening in my state. Let me tell you the real reason and the secret of aregbe's greivances, it's all due to Omisore. The truth is Omisore killed Bola ige, Now your friend turned to someone that killed your brova for favour all because of politics.. Aregbe felt betrayed and downsized. So the inconclusive election is the major cause of this. I'm talking as APC exco member
Abeg, Aregbesola supporters should stop trying to gain public sympathy with lies. You people are now digging up case from almost 20 years ago. Who is Omisore by the way, what is political relivance is Osun presently after betraying the Ife people? Someone who's candidate lost house of representatives position to Ajilesoro just because people wanted to prove to him that his political relivance is dead.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by akinade28(f): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
From your sense of reasoning, I can garaunty you are a exco member in Osun west.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
I understand you but Aregbe is still somehow the cause of that rerun.
As the ruling party, APC shouldn't have needed Omisore's help if Aregbe wasn't lackadaisical about some things. Some of his decisions made the Election tough for APC

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by AbijaJ: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:

Rubbish talk. Omisore hasn't been proven to be the killer of Ige. He was imprisoned under the allegation and assumption that he did but evidently he didn't do it; he was stupid enough to have made some threats against the man before his demise, that was his undoing. Until and unless the courts can find him guilty of the crime, he's free to associate with whomsoever is willing to associate with him and for that reason Oyetola is within his right to associate with Omisore politically, after all, the same Omisore made his victory possible after Aregbe put his election in jeopardy due to his mismanagement of the state and failure to deliver ijeshaland to the APC during that election.

Aregbesola messed himself up by mismanaging his erstwhile goodwill in the eyes of Osun people, which made Oyetola's election more difficult than necessary. He should respect himself and face his ministerial duties else o ma kan abuku las las.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Soffyh(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2022
I started to hate oyetola when makinde of ibadan trick him and collect lautech from osun state, osun cant claim citizen for lautech now

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Alexis11:
Aregbesola, a tout from Ibadan polytechnic turned fridge repairer before Tinubu picked him up and changed his life is now angry because he wants to be the godfather of a state.

Indeed, human wants are insatiable.

U forgot the fridge repairer was director general of tinubu’s campaign in 1999.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by sokera: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
mr APC exco what exactly is your point ?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by chamboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
omisore was just a tool that OBJ used in fulfilling his evil deeds

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by beejay85: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
Oyetola failed woefully in governance. Our health institutions in Oyetola government is in comatose. Oyetola has failed woefully in governance.
What will you say about aregbesola oweing state workers up to 10 months salary...it has never happened in d sw since 1999.
Pensioner were owed,many died while waiting..
All this backlogs Oyetola cleared..
You spoke about healthcare....
Why didn't Aregbe include primary healthcare in d elephant projects that crippled d state's economy till date?
Aregbe should focus on explaining d numerous jailbreak across d federation in d last 1 year...
He should also explain to the house of rep today how his ministry mismanaged 160billion despite the fact that under his leadership,getting international passport take at least a month due to lack of booklets and it's also for the highest bidders

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by DelTel(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2022
A disgraced Engineer that COREN had to stop from using the title!

People are power-drunk sha!

Is Aregbe the first Gov to be denied right to annoint his successor in a party; did Amosun annoint? Did Ajimobi annoint? I can mention over 10 governors in the history books that didn't annoint for their party; and over 30 that didn't successfully annoint for their States!

However, a). How many (ex) state Governor of another State controls a large part of another State undecided? b). How many (ex) State Governor decides the representative of another State or are you saying people don't know Sen. Yayi, Late Pepper, Hon. Kuye rep Somolu, Hon. Agunloye and about 3/4 other Abuja reps member and 6/7 Lagos House of Assembly members were singlehandedly annointed by Aregbe for Lagos without winning primary elections c). How many (ex) State Governor of another State controls the biggest local govt in another State

Your last statement is apt: they should all break the eggs, both Oyetola and Adeoti should lose the guber election to PDP (wasn't it rerun APC used to win 4yrs ago with Aregbe so called support!). Lagos APC too should lose so both Tinubu and Aregbe, and their underperforming stooges should lose the election to worthy candidates

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Ti eresi ba'n pa o'kuta; kin se enu onibara la ti n'gbo

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by JustPowerApps(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2022
They often forget the masses when they talk about electoral candidates winning the election. Shey nah aregbesola go vote ni or tinubu sef. No be us go vote? cool

Me I sha know be say, both Adeoti and Oyetola no get level for herecheesy grin

Nah PDP's turn, make Adeleke our man take his mandate.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by israelmao(m): 9:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Aregbeshola's and Oyetola's squabble will place opposition party on more advantageous pedestal,Oyetola has been running on a stolen mandate all this while Karma is about to karma him.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Joyrise: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Xscape1993:

Stop fooling yourselves with your fake prophets talking of politics instead of kingdom of God.

This is politics and has nothing to do with prophecies. Is this the first time you see things like this in Nigerian politics during elections?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by humberjade: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2022
Xscape1993:

Hilarious

Even if it falls, the same thieves will still team up with maybe PDP or form another party and still return to power.

The acronym, APC, isn't evil, but most people who constitute it are....and one way or the other, they will find their ways back to govt.

Win or lose for APC, the wicked naija political class still wins with the same set of recycled thieves grin
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by lereinter(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2022
They shall eat their flesh and drink their blood
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by rhames(m): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/analysis-tinubu-aregbesolas-rift-and-oyetolas-second-term-ambition/

Rauf Aregberascal should understand that Osun is the home state of Amoda Ogunlere(Bola Ahmed Tinubu) and he will leave no stone unturned to control it by any means necessary.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by success1smyn(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:

Brother exco member, did aregbe et al forgot Omisore killed Bola Ige when they went to meet him for help concerning the sup election? Or you think he will just help them win without a good bargain? What were they thinking when they accepted his conditions for helping them win (by rigging) the election. I believe you are a factional exco member, but Aregbesola will be the biggest loser here, he will be retired politically after this election.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Ekpoudom: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:

A post by a scammer using articles from a nonentity of a publication. Who reads all those hungry authors?

When will you stop being a SCAMMER JOHNNYESSENCE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ekpoudom:

A post by a scammer using articles from a nonentity of a publication. Who reads all those hungry authors?

When will you stop being a SCAMMER JOHNNYESSENCE?
you never believe the truths in your life. Oyetola has mismanaged the state treasury. He’s a clueless treasury looter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are The 10 Ministries Planning To Spend 86% Of Nigeria’s Budget In 2024 / Buhari And Women: Is He Shy, Coy Or Con? - Vanguard Reporter / Chadian President, Mahamat Idriss Deby Meets Buhari In Aso Rock (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.