Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started (19864 Views)

Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Resurgent2016: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Alexis11:
Aregbesola, a tout from Ibadan polytechnic turned fridge repairer before Tinubu picked him up and changed his life is now angry because he wants to be the godfather of a state.

Indeed, human wants are insatiable.

So tinubu doesnt want his subordinate to aspire to be the kind of person he is? Which good leader will not want his subordinate to grow to be like him?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Ekpoudom: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you never believe the truths in your life. Oyetola has mismanaged the state treasury. He’s a clueless treasury looter.

In your evil-filled head. You always know what happens in other states even when you’ve never been there before but you know nothing about your long-forgotten state.

You’re a SCAMMER, JOHNNYESSENCE
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by emperor863(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
mannobi:
Aregbe doesn't know that not everyone can continue in his madness in osun. The bad name Aregbe gave Osun during his tenure has been changed. Over ambition has buried Aregbes political relevance because alimosho in Lagos has been withdrawn from him and now Osun is over for him too

Fact. The reason he became mad to the extent of disparaging Tinubu publicly.

As usual, Tinubu will not say anything for the benefit of the public but Aregbesola's political career is over. If in doubt, ask Bokola Saraki. As you pointed out, he is no more relevant in Alimosho in Lagos and now he is becoming a nobody in Osun.

I know the terrains of these state well enough to say Aregbesola is a gonner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by OYENIYIJK: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
olaboy33:
Aregbe betraying Tinubu for power is really hard to believe.

If you have been in a position of power before, you'll understand how power intoxicates and can
Easily sway you to your destruction.

I can’t believe Aregbe will go against Tinubu like this. There is truly no friend or enemy in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
citygarden:
Aregbesola is a greedy politician who controls Lagos (Alimosho) while he was still a governor of osun. Sanator Yayi is his candidate. Aregbesola want to control both Lagos and osun. He doesn't want to give room for others in the party. He didn't support the candidature of oyetola from day one, even sabotage his chances of winning in the last election in osun

Like he wanted Yayi to become governor of Lagos state ?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
kongaowner:
90% of you people here are just commenting and supporting oyetola in which you have no clue what's happening in my state. Let me tell you the real reason and the secret of aregbe's greivances, it's all due to Omisore. The truth is Omisore killed Bola ige, Now your friend turned to someone that killed your brova for favour all because of politics.. Aregbe felt betrayed and downsized. So the inconclusive election is the major cause of this. I'm talking as APC exco member

Wow. So Bola Ige was Aregbe boss ?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Charly68: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Osun people should ask Aregbe where he kept all the O yes buses and taxis that he bought and parked at Mandela park in his tenure ? Where are those vehicles now? Aregbe is a scammer
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ekpoudom:

In your evil-filled head. You always know what happens in other states even when you’ve never been there before but you know nothing about your long-forgotten state.

You’re a SCAMMER, JOHNNYESSENCE
my comments pained you well. Oyetola is a clueless treasury looter.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by citygarden(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Didn't Yayi want to become governor of ogun state?

Isn't that greedy you are a commissioner for 8 years under tinibu, this same Man still support you to become a governor of osun. While he is still in control of APC in Lagos state. He his part of the GAC in APC in Lagos state.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like he wanted Yayi to become governor of Lagos state ?
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
citygarden:
Didn't Yayi want to become governor of ogun state?

Isn't that greedy you are a commissioner for 8 years under tinibu, this same Man still support you to become a governor of osun. While he is still in control of APC in Lagos state. He his part of the GAC in APC in Lagos state.

Oooh I see. He was against Tinubu supporting Dapo Abiodun ?

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by ufotunang: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
They are all fighting for their pockets and not for the common man and osun people
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga no just dey open mouth and close it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6991741/tinubu-aregbesola-loyalty-reciprocal
Alexis11:
Aregbesola, a tout from Ibadan polytechnic turned fridge repairer before Tinubu picked him up and changed his life is now angry because he wants to be the godfather of a state.

Indeed, human wants are insatiable.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by ayindejimmy(m): 3:46am On Feb 19, 2022
I used to claimed Omisore killed Bola Ige too

But since the whole security apparatus of Nigeria couldn't pin it on him, what proof do I have?

Oyetola is simply building bridges while Aregbe is making fences

kongaowner:
90% of you people here are just commenting and supporting oyetola in which you have no clue what's happening in my state. Let me tell you the real reason and the secret of aregbe's greivances, it's all due to Omisore. The truth is Omisore killed Bola ige, Now your friend turned to someone that killed your brova for favour all because of politics.. Aregbe felt betrayed and downsized. So the inconclusive election is the major cause of this. I'm talking as APC exco member
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by ayindejimmy(m): 3:50am On Feb 19, 2022
emperor863:

Fact. The reason he became mad to the extent of disparaging Tinubu publicly.

As usual, Tinubu will not say anything for the benefit of the public but Aregbesola's political career is over. If in doubt, ask Bokola Saraki. As you pointed out, he is no more relevant in Alimosho in Lagos and now he is becoming a nobody in Osun.

I know the terrains of these state well enough to say Aregbesola is a gonner.

"Egbon ema binu. Kori be we ro yen o"

Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Ekpoudom: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2022
Johnnyessence:
my comments pained you well. Oyetola is a clueless treasury looter.

Ewu, you and your father looted more and that’s why you continually live in shame.
Re: Osun 2022: How Aregbesola And Oyetola's Rift Started by Ekpoudom: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Johnnyessence:
you never believe the truths in your life. Oyetola has mismanaged the state treasury. He’s a clueless treasury looter.

You never believe the truth in your life. JOHNNYESSENCE has mismanaged his image so much everyone sees him as a SCAMMER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / "Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable And Of Paramount Importance"- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.