Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) (49182 Views)

Taxity And Uber Drivers Can Now Buy Fuel On Credit / Improve Your Driving Skills Today - Attend Nigerian Drivers Conference 2019 / 5 Annoying Things Nigerian Drivers Do With Their Car Horn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by gonkin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
If u dey fly sabo to Shagamu e must be like that. The dust there na apology.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by smasher1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Entering into a Commercial transport vehicle and using sit belts has become a terrible problem and a bad decision to those who use it .

The fear of getting your white or any other bright fabric material stained with the Seat belt In the vehicle while going to work or any other important occasion has caused great worry

Drivers don’t clean the seat belts of their vehicle but why?

Same thing happened to me and I was devastated

Here is another example below (picture)

Narrate your experience !!!
What do you think?

I have used cars for long and my car seat belts don't stain my dress. It's likely they never take the vehicles to a car wash for proper washing. It's best to do that occasionally even if it's once in three months. It helps to clean other parts of the vehicle we may not clean ourselves as we usually focus on the exterior and leave the interior undone.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by McJelly(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
You sayyy?
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Johel(m): 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Entering into a Commercial transport vehicle and using sit belts has become a terrible problem and a bad decision to those who use it .

The fear of getting your white or any other bright fabric material stained with the Seat belt In the vehicle while going to work or any other important occasion has caused great worry

What do you think?

Eya...had same experience sometime ago,was so uncomfortable afterwards,I watch how I use their seat belts since then...I mostly just hold it without it having any tight contact with my clothe.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by yusluvad(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
You nailed it...
thesicilian:
Lol. You can't blame them too much. The roads are bad, either very muddy and wet, or dusty at best. Wash your vehicle in the morning and before you turn out of your street, it's already super dusty inside and outside, especially if there's no A/C that can allow you to wind up your windows. The private drivers still try to maintain their cars for their own ego, but you see most of those commercial drivers, they don't even care anymore

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by bello87(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
I experienced this on Monday putting on white shirt.

It was painful the way it stained my shirt
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?
grin grin grin you get mind enter commercial car with white, come still touch seat belt? Na double wahala..

Even me weh get private car, I don't clean all the time...Just one of my brother that loves neat car does...anytime he want to use the car, I will smile, because I know everywhere go clean Like white.

He doesn't drive dirty car..Depsite being a business guy like me..But, I swear i find it boring spending 1hr to wash car... cheesy I guess I got tired after washing everything my Dad had when we were growing up... cheesy Maybe I am on car washing retirements..

If time permits, I go to car wash stands...If not, na to just clean my driver seat and front seat incase I see a nice lady to give a lift.. cheesy

My brother, cleaning a car is last thing on commercial driver's book now...Not even in this scarcity.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by stanbuggy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
You sef why you jump go sit down for front... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by JayPeeOham: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

To cut the long story short, next time just use your handkerchief as an underlay then you place the belt on it... You are welcome!
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by dhoncesar(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

That's the reason I don't seat in front. People thinks I'm kinda been naughty about it but it disgust me .

Imagine sitting in front while d seat belt will dent u
Imagine sitting in front and agbero will spit on u in d name of collecting 50naira from driver
Imagine sitting in front while d whole dashboard is dusty
Imagine sitting in front and d whole front seat is hot and smoke is coming out of nowhere

God will bless us all. Make we sef buy our ride.

I don't sit in front in uber as well
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Belleful: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sorry op. Bicycle don master u, na make u no know how Nigeria taxes be, u come dey complian dey abuse drivers.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sorry, next time go with handkerchief so as to clean the seatbelt before use.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
not only in commercial vehicles you would experience this even in your private car you would experience same because nowadays dust is too much unless you are always winning up with your AC chilling grin
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Legendguy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Our environment is dirty.
It's has become a normal that when ever I wear white cloth to work I will come home dirty
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Aaay: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
thesicilian:

You hold it when you see the law enforcement officers and release it when you've passed them.

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by thamilet(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Some people just like to raise unnecessary issues.

If you ain't cool with boarding comm. Vehicles, go buy one for your yourself, like you don't see how bad and dusty Nigerian roads are, how much interior would they do a day to keep out the dirts?
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by rickleye: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

What do you think?

Dude, I blame you for putting on a white shirt. I only wear shirt for Church and I am either getting a ride, biking or driving my self.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.