Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) (49162 Views)

Taxity And Uber Drivers Can Now Buy Fuel On Credit / Improve Your Driving Skills Today - Attend Nigerian Drivers Conference 2019 / 5 Annoying Things Nigerian Drivers Do With Their Car Horn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Kosoco(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
thesicilian:

You hold it when you see the law enforcement officers and release it when you've passed them.
so na because of law officers you dey wear seat belt bro... you no even value your life sef.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by ikorodureporta: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Entering into a Commercial transport vehicle and using sit belts has become a terrible problem and a bad decision to those who use it .

The fear of getting your white or any other bright fabric material stained with the Seat belt In the vehicle while going to work or any other important occasion has caused great worry

Drivers don’t clean the seat belts of their vehicle but why?

Same thing happened to me and I was devastated

Here is another example below (picture)

Narrate your experience !!!
What do you think?

This na harmattan dust
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by kevoh(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Trust me! Better to have a white stained shirt due to a dirty seat belt than for your whole body to break the windscreen and fly through it in the event of an accident!

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I remember my bus-hopping office days. grin

After something like this, you sneak into the office and flirt with an office assistant to help you with detergent, toothbrush, sponge, bleach, dish washing liquid, gunpowder or anything you can lay your desperate hands on to scrub it off. Next stage, will be how to dry it off quickly but standing right in front of a standing 2HP AC has proved the most effective for me because it even drycleans the scrub. cheesy

Then you spend the rest of that day feeling awkward and aware of your colleagues' stares. I usually meet any with a hard gaze angry(your papa).

The best way to avoid these is to keep a sweater in the office & wear it over your shirt for that day.
gringrin
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Awoo88: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Why u sef go dey wear white enter public transport??
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Originalsly: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmm.... I've never ever cleaned my seat belt.. but then never exposed to dust and all that. But even so ... the material the seat belt is made of is not one to hold dirt easily. I believe thedrivers use the seat belt to strap down goods and stuff.... the reason for it holding dirt. Regardless... seatbelt should always be worn for your own safety.... too many people got serious injuries because of not wearing a seat belt. A dirty shirt is much better than having your head all busted up on flying forward into or through the windshield on impact ... even if you were bracing with both hands.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2022
9jayes:

Is it illegal to travel on white?
No! But you'll regret it when you alight, If it's a long distance travel within Nigeria.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by cletz991(m): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2022
grin bad Nigerian
thesicilian:

You hold it when you see the law enforcement officers and release it when you've passed them.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Godmademan(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
I Remember my bus-hopping office days. grin

After something like this, you sneak into the office and flirt with an office assistant to help you with detergent, toothbrush, sponge, bleach, dish washing liquid, gunpowder or anything you can lay your desperate hands on to scrub it off. Next stage, will be how to dry it off quickly but standing right in front of a standing 2HP AC has proved the most effective for me because it even drycleans the scrub. cheesy

Then you spend the rest of that day feeling awkward and aware of your colleagues' stares. I usually meet any with a hard gaze angry(your papa).

The best way to avoid these is to keep a sweater in the office & wear it over your shirt for that day.
Why not put on a sweater on your shirt till you get to your destination. Then take off the sweater or whatever and put on your suit before making your entry. You could even just hold it in hand.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Emceekonami(m): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Ronaldo has been a beast since his young age. Watch his first hatrick in Manchester United colours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEaUcNKkYgE&t=6s
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by buzorcharles(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Next time use cabs with active air-condition
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Godmademan:
Why not put on a sweater on your shirt till you get to your destination. Then take off the sweater or whatever and put on your suit before making your entry. You could even just hold it in hand.

If the sun is out early, you will look really stupid.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Babaken(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2022
thesicilian:

Don't forget the seat belt is for your safety.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Childofaking: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2022
People are responding as if seat belt is for the police.

A driver from my office was taking me somewhere and i noticed he did not use his belt and i asked him to do that,
he responded that the police don't stop him even road safety don't disturb him. I pity that man, he does not know what the seat belt is for.

My people, seat belt is for your safety. Whether the police will stop you or not, cultivate that safety habit.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Godmademan(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

If the sun is out early, you will look really stupid.
Well, it's down to a choice between looking stupid and looking dirty. I'd prefer the former. I assume the latter suits you more
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:
Entering into a Commercial transport vehicle and using sit belts has become a terrible problem and a bad decision to those who use it .

The fear of getting your white or any other bright fabric material stained with the Seat belt In the vehicle while going to work or any other important occasion has caused great worry

Drivers don’t clean the seat belts of their vehicle but why?

Same thing happened to me and I was devastated

Here is another example below (picture)

Narrate your experience !!!
What do you think?
Na today wey u wear white sit for front seat dey make u talk all these one? If u don't like boarding public commercial buses, get ur personal car. These public commercial bus drivers may be too busy{for money) to remember whether their seat belts are dirty or not except when they are less busy. If u are comfortable boarding Public commercial buses, get ur personal car.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by chii8(f): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2022
9jayes:

Is it illegal to travel on white?

grin grin grin in Nigeria,yes please....

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Akanoaaa(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
If I enter your motor and no space for back and I opted to sit for front, along the line you tell me make I use seatbelt which I obey and I wan come down I cun realize say your seatbelt don dirty my wear to extent e dey easy to notice. If I pay you make my papa call me for heaven. Both of us go pick something for ground.

1 Like

Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Una dey try wey una dey wear white dey enter public transport,if I must wear white I must use my ride
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigerian drivers are generally dirty and have very poor maintenance culture, see a foreign used car thats over 15years old looking mint when it gets to our country, see that car after 6 months and you wont believe your eyes.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by treatise: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
kyber:

Won’t it touch?
What if u going on a long journey ?
Would you hold on to that position for long?

fastening seat belt is supposed to be for your safety, down six feet it is permanent dust/stain.
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Unrated900(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
How many commercials vehicle
Una see with Ac
So as long as u Dey enter am na so so dirty he go Dey dirty
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
Godmademan:
Well, it's down to a choice between looking stupid and looking dirty. I'd prefer the former. I assume the latter suits you more
[/s]

Dirtiness is temporary, stupidity is incurable but then you are used to it, so... smiley
Re: Some Nigerian Drivers Can Be Dirty!! (pictures) by Godmademan(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Dirtiness is temporary, stupidity is incurable but then you are used to it, so... smiley
As it pleases you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time / Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) / How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.