Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court (84217 Views)

Spanish court tells UEFA, FIFA not to stop Super League in holding order / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see ETO having more kids with that woman, I see this girl visiting Cameroon soonest, I see Nigerians asking her out, I see her getting married to a Nigerian.

This I have seen.

Weyrey prophet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Abujaexpress: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Her nose resembles Eto own
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Midas01: 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
And if you hear that your wife has a 22 year old, you'd forgive her and accept the child since your wife was young and careless then right?
paulolee:

Eto is very rich n successful n would surly be milked BT I dnt see it affecting him financial bcoz he is into big things n he is even the current president of cameroon football association
I jus pray dis story dnt affect his marriage and hope his wife would understand dt the mistake happened wen he was young n careless..

1 Like

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Midas01: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gold digger like your mother right?
kenzysmith:
No single sign of Etoo face for the gal the woman is a gold digger but on a second taught Eto bang girl he met at a club raw at the beginning of his career chai this thing called sex enh

1 Like

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by henrimoto(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
kenzysmith:
No single sign of Etoo face for the gal the woman is a gold digger but on a second taught Eto bang girl he met at a club raw at the beginning of his career chai this thing called sex enh
you say wetin!! How you go say eto face no dey the girl body... You no sabi look picture.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by yinkkus: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
kenzysmith:

Life has gone beyond this primitive notion , if you think you are not responsible, aren't there biological proof?
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by wasi9ice: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am not surprised, when bercelona coaches used to complain about Etoo and Ronadinho those days you thought they were joking,,
Those guys clubed a lot , sometimes they would come for champions league in a country and sleep over in the club house, l am sure many people here can remember.

Indomie generation wouldn't anyway.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by DarkJeddi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
paulolee:
maaad o..the only thing dt shocked me here is Eto having sex with a lady in a night club without protection...
the did is done, its now time for Eto to do the right thing bcox these whites dont joke with such issues..
it seems footballers are very careful wen it comes to baby mama problem bcoz it's not easy for a man like messi with such fame n wealth to get such self control n avoid such controversies..
f na person like me be cr7 or messi eeh, omo i for get at least one baby mama from each club I play against., I know myself na..
e get as person go chop better money, u go understand better why dey say moni get e own spirit..
Read and comprehend..

They MET in a nightclub..

Didn't say anything about having sex in a nightclub..
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Foreseer: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
paulolee:
maaad o..the only thing dt shocked me here is Eto having sex with a lady in a night club without protection...
the did is done, its now time for Eto to do the right thing bcox these whites dont joke with such issues..
it seems footballers are very careful wen it comes to baby mama problem bcoz it's not easy for a man like messi with such fame n wealth to get such self control n avoid such controversies..
f na person like me be cr7 or messi eeh, omo i for get at least one baby mama from each club I play against., I know myself na..
e get as person go chop better money, u go understand better why dey say moni get e own spirit..
You are loud-mouthed. You the easily empty wetin de ur belle, take am easy! Men don't talk like boys.

I suppose you are a boy shocked cool
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by bizzibodi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pikins just they look for opportunities to enter this damned world even if a man shoot his (bullet)seed 2m away from the gaping hole.

1 Like

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Foreseer: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
I don't really see this as a big deal as per the biological involvement. If the lady is his biologically, I think that amount should be calculated for 22 years. Let the Judge backdate the financial responsibility which the girl/lady should have enjoyed before now, if Eto'o had picked his calz or responded to his emails.

D N A results would quell any further arguments as to the true paternity. If the lady is his', She is entitled to all the good things she hasn't enjoyed from a father.

She is entitled to them, and the dad (Eto'o) is in deficit.

So, if I were the Judge, the fatherly denial she has endured, I would restore completely.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Response01:
The resemblance tho. Eto will be milked the hard way. grin grin

Congratulations Eto, make I go dey find money for bride price, make I Marry dis babe.
fellow comrade, I put it to u dat, "u dey crase, u dey gbongbolo cigar!"

Abeg na where u c dis meme?
grin

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by grandstar(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
I hope Eto goes above what the court has ordered. Yes, it was a one night stand but it's still his child.

And the girl deserves a father (Read 1 Timothy 5:cool
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by ViktorCash: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
You no see well cheesy
FalseProphet1:
I see ETO having more kids with that woman, I see this girl visiting Cameroon soonest, I see Nigerians asking her out, I see her getting married to a Nigerian.

This I have seen.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by minasu190: 12:15am On Feb 19, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I find this funny. How do you explain paying a 22-years old monthly stipend or what? Lol. The girl needs to bull crap him if he doesnt want her in his life. Eto'o will regret it later. It's the mom who is a gold digger. Just using the girl ...putting her in the middle of the battle when the useless mother should try to give her a father - daughter relationship, she decided to chase monthly payment. Very irresponsible woman. I want to read on the ground the court asked him to start paying. For a 22-years old? It's why Eto'o is not bothered. He didnt even attend any of the court proceedings. I'm sure he has no property there. Or he will simply appeal and win. But if the girl is his daughter, he should do the right thing. Taking care of her and even lavishing $5,000 monthly on her is not too much. That woman ...the mom is the useless thing.
okay when the child is growing,she will ask for her father?i dont know why were blaming the mother,eto should be blamed.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by fortunechy(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2022
They should always use condom nah..
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by mastermaestro(m): 1:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
Do you really believe Eto would intentionally have sex with an olosho without condom? It's either the golddigging bitch ambushed him when he was badly drunk or she manipulated the condom having seen the gold from one million miles away.

Listen to yourself. sad

Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 19, 2022
minasu190:
okay when the child is growing,she will ask for her father?i dont know why were blaming the mother,eto should be blamed.
How did she eventually get his attention? You want to blame a man for one nightstand. Lol. So, he couldn't take action for those years? Do you want to blame only the man for what two people did? The woman is useless. She knows they did what they shouldn't do. And she waited many years after the child is already an adult. Ok. She will tell the child not to move ahead with her life and get married....right? Or will Eto'o continue paying her stipends even after she is in a relationship or married?

Na common sense. The court only gave such a useless verdict cos Eto'o refused to honor them. Simple. And he will continue ignoring them. Nothing will happen. He will pay zero cents.

But it doesn't mean I support Eto'o. What people want these days is to support unethical behavior. To support the woman. It is her business. She carried the cross for many years on her own, why then when the child is over 20? She is looking for money. Simple. Don't get too emotional about it. The child herself is an adult who should go hustle and stop depending on a man who doesn't care about her. She has a whole life ahead of her. The woman is absolutely useless. No other way to describe it. How will the girl say my father is Eto'o with his skills all over the internet, his clips in Chelsea, Cameroon, Inter Milan, etc.. yet no single relationship. Eto'o doesn't even want to know where she is. And the mom wants the adult girl to force herself on him. Who does that? Painful, but a terrible way. Get it into your head. The girl needs to go become someone so that Eto'o himself can beg. Then, the girl will knock his head around. But the woman is using her to get to Eto'o. What a lost battle. For a girl who is over 20? Useless mother.

In this life, make sure you are successful. No father won't want to associate with Beyonce, Riri, and even Kim Kardashian (though I don't like all their lifestyles). The girl lives in a nation where she can get free education or even get hob to go to college. What else? She can become anything. She isn't based in Africa where her destiny is tied. What else does she want? To collect money from a man who grudgingly gives her? Really, the girl should stand on her ground and tell her mom to leave her out of her battle with Eto'o. She is holding herself back with such. She has a whole life ahead of her and she should focus on that.. Eto'o isn't her father, he may just share DNA with her. That's all.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by moskush1(m): 3:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Additional award even after retirement, African legend
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Emceekonami(m): 4:11am On Feb 19, 2022
Things the Media would not let us see in the beautiful game of football. Powerful volleys that brought down the goalpost.
The third goal nearly killed the keeper grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXGo1-cCHw
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2022
That's N660,000 monthly, in naira... quite a huge sum, I must say.

But you see that Angel over there, if DNA confirms she's mine, no amount will be too much to pay on her head. I'll do everything humanly possible to win her love and unite her with her siblings.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by 99thEnemy(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2022
kenzysmith:

You see the Ears so?

Even blind man fit see that one at least. grin
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by 99thEnemy(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

grin grin grin
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by dnawah(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2022
robosky02:
Eto’o declared biological father of 22-year-old Spanish woman

A Madrid court on Thursday declared former Barcelona striker, Samuel Eto’o, as the biological father of a 22-year-old Spanish woman, Erika Do Rosario Nieves.

Eto’o declared himself in absentia and did not attend to the evidence presented against him in court.

This has been indicated to EFE by lawyer Fernando Osuna, who was in charge of the legal representation of Nieves’ lawsuit in 2018.

Nieves’ mother and Eto’o met, according to the lawsuit, in a Madrid nightclub in 1997, when the Cameroon legend was on loan at Leganes.

The mother disclosed that, during the pregnancy, she tried to communicate with the former Chelsea attacker, but he did not answer her phone calls or emails.

She provided biological evidence that supported her testimony, which made the judge admit the claim, although Eto’o never met the court’s requirements.

Eto’o must now pay Nieves 1,400 euros per month, including retroactive payments since the lawsuit was filed.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/17/etoo-declared-biological-father-of-22-year-old-spanish-woman/
that ear na Eto ear and she be her carbon copy
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Ogechux(m): 6:48am On Feb 19, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I find this funny. How do you explain paying a 22-years old monthly stipend or what? Lol. The girl needs to bull crap him if he doesnt want her in his life. Eto'o will regret it later. It's the mom who is a gold digger. Just using the girl ...putting her in the middle of the battle when the useless mother should try to give her a father - daughter relationship, she decided to chase monthly payment. Very irresponsible woman. I want to read on the ground the court asked him to start paying. For a 22-years old? It's why Eto'o is not bothered. He didnt even attend any of the court proceedings. I'm sure he has no property there. Or he will simply appeal and win. But if the girl is his daughter, he should do the right thing. Taking care of her and even lavishing $5,000 monthly on her is not too much. That woman ...the mom is the useless thing.

It would be unfair ro the Lady in question as we don't know how much efforts she could have put in trying to reach Eto'o all these years before heading to the court. Her actions may not have been solely about the money and of course marriage is out of it. Raising a child alone and with no input from the "other" partner isn't so easy;
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2022
The slimmy woman is just after the cashing out.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogechux:

It would be unfair ro the Lady in question as we don't know how much efforts she could have put in trying to reach Eto'o all these years before heading to the court. Her actions may not have been solely about the money and of course marriage is out of it. Raising a child alone and with no input from the "other" partner isn't so easy;
I don't reply to most quotes for my posts, but I have decided to this time. Some people were rude. Anyway, you are very polite and I appreciate you.

Look at it well sir. The two concerned people we feel are suffering this are women. The mother and daughter.

Sir. When a father decides to be absent and God blesses you to take care of the child, why bother taking the father to court when the child is an adult. Let's say the child enters an expensive university and you use that, fine...it may be reasonable. Even the uni is expensive, there are other options. The hardest part is when the child is minor. The child is over 18.

The way she went to court is to ask the court to compel Eto'o to refund her. This is for herself. Not for the girl. The girl doesn't need the useless father who decides to be absent. For what?

The mother has successfully created a big hole in the girl. Imagine making the whole world know a superstar is my dad. And the superstar doesn't recognize me. Do you understand the torment this will give the girl? The woman is selfish. She isn't considering the girl. If the girl is not involved, who cares? I won't even make any comment. Let them break their heads with bottles... it's their cups of tea. But the girl has a life ahead. Her mom decided to open her legs for a superstar who proved to be useless. So, let her deal with it. Why make the girl suffer it cos of her selfishness?

The girl is an adult. She can hustle. She is not in Africa where her father is from. Even her father has a story to tell. Yes, her father is a superstar, but what he passed through in Africa is worse than what she passed through. Who cares about fatherly love in Africa again? Do you think those kids living under bridges care about one useless father or mother? They have accepted their lives and they hustle neatly.

Hope you get me. You are looking at the fact that Eto'o cheated the woman. Yes, he did. And if I am to judge it, I would ask him to be treated with Sharia law - open flogging. A man who cannot zip up his pants. Very useless. But the lady also is useless.

Now, the girl is grown. Why should this useless mother throw her to the public? Do you get what this means? Eto'o was previously avoiding the mother and the daughter. Now, it will turn to hatred. The girl doesn't need it at all. The girl is at an age she doesn't need Eto'o. She needs a man in her life who will be her father, friend, and husband. Eto'o is not qualified to be in her life.

So, the mother is useless. Yes, she is. She is destroying the girl. Ok. How many months will the girl fake $2,000 monthly from Eto'o? Who is going to spend it? All the past accumulated refunds, who gets it? Is it not the woman? It is the money she is after. She should have pressed harder when the girl was small. It is late. Yes, she may compel Eto'o, but she will realize the trauma it will give the innocent girl.

If I was the woman, I would allow her to deal with the case herself. See bro, Eto'o doesn't have issues with the girl. It's the mom he doesn't want to see. Fine, it can cause issues with his wife, but Eto'o can still manage the situation if the girl takes the move. No father will shut the door for life. Have you seen the picture of the girl? That babe is beautiful any normal man will want as his daughter. Are you saying Eto'o won't be proud of her? But the way the gold digger went about everything is why Eto'o shut the door. And the fact that guy man is back in Africa and protected is why he won't show face. See, that girl would have bent Eto'o if the useless mom is not after money. Blood is thicker than water.

It takes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Tiktok messages. Eto'o no get craze. He will be bent if done rightly. Fine girl puts on makeup, puts different videos together, packaged herself well, shows successes...and tells him he only wants to talk and not try to destroy his family. Who will see such and remain the same? The kind of thoughts which will compel him to meet the girl will be irresistible.

See, she is doing it for her wallet. She is useless.

If I was Eto'o, I would just meet the girl myself and bond. That's all. To me spending $1million on the girl is not too much for Eto'o which he can do. But he will have to consider his marriage and many other things.

The court is useless also. I swear. The judge is st.upid. There are better ways of doing it. The court can approach the football federation of Cameroon if they really care about the girl. At least know why Eto'o has decided to stay away..at least find many ways to compel him to attend.

The goal of cases like this is not to put cash in her gold singer's wallet, but to make relationships btw fathers and daughters like this ok. And then, also compensate the mom for a job well done. But when the focus is to put money in gold diggers wallet, the children suffer.

A girl oooo. 20 years old beautiful girl. When the man is not ma.d. why won't he want to bond with her if done rightly?
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by GreyLaw(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
EXLOVER:

They will calculate 1400 euros monthly from 1999 till the date she clocked 18 years, that's the money Eto will pay in total

Not at all. Read the piece again. It's 1400 euros per month from 2018 when the suit was filed. And if the suit was not filed in January of 2018 it still reduces the number of months in January. I think the money is nothing much compared to what Eto'o has. The judge was fair. In the US where the judges can be crazy they can bill him from 1999 till date. Eto'o is lucky in this case.
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by GreyLaw(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I don't reply to most quotes for my posts, but I have decided to this time. Some people were rude. Anyway, you are very polite and I appreciate you.

Look at it well sir. The two concerned people we feel are suffering this are women. The mother and daughter.

Sir. When a father decides to be absent and God blesses you to take care of the child, why bother taking the father to court when the child is an adult. Let's say the child enters an expensive university and you use that, fine...it may be reasonable. Even the uni is expensive, there are other options. The hardest part is when the child is minor. The child is over 18.

The way she went to court is to ask the court to compel Eto'o to refund her. This is for herself. Not for the girl. The girl doesn't need the useless father who decides to be absent. For what?

The mother has successfully created a big hole in the girl. Imagine making the whole world know a superstar is my dad. And the superstar doesn't recognize me. Do you understand the torment this will give the girl? The woman is selfish. She isn't considering the girl. If the girl is not involved, who cares? I won't even make any comment. Let them break their heads with bottles... it's their cups of tea. But the girl has a life ahead. Her mom decided to open her legs for a superstar who proved to be useless. So, let her deal with it. Why make the girl suffer it cos of her selfishness?

The girl is an adult. She can hustle. She is not in Africa where her father is from. Even her father has a story to tell. Yes, her father is a superstar, but what he passed through in Africa is worse than what she passed through. Who cares about fatherly love in Africa again? Do you think those kids living under bridges care about one useless father or mother? They have accepted their lives and they hustle neatly.

Hope you get me. You are looking at the fact that Eto'o cheated the woman. Yes, he did. And if I am to judge it, I would ask him to be treated with Sharia law - open flogging. A man who cannot zip up his pants. Very useless. But the lady also is useless.

Now, the girl is grown. Why should this useless mother throw her to the public? Do you get what this means? Eto'o was previously avoiding the mother and the daughter. Now, it will turn to hatred. The girl doesn't need it at all. The girl is at an age she doesn't need Eto'o. She needs a man in her life who will be her father, friend, and husband. Eto'o is not qualified to be in her life.

So, the mother is useless. Yes, she is. She is destroying the girl. Ok. How many months will the girl fake $2,000 monthly from Eto'o? Who is going to spend it? All the past accumulated refunds, who gets it? Is it not the woman? It is the money she is after. She should have pressed harder when the girl was small. It is late. Yes, she may compel Eto'o, but she will realize the trauma it will give the innocent girl.

If I was the woman, I would allow her to deal with the case herself. See bro, Eto'o doesn't have issues with the girl. It's the mom he doesn't want to see. Fine, it can cause issues with his wife, but Eto'o can still manage the situation if the girl takes the move. No father will shut the door for life. Have you seen the picture of the girl? That babe is beautiful any normal man will want as his daughter. Are you saying Eto'o won't be proud of her? But the way the gold digger went about everything is why Eto'o shut the door. And the fact that guy man is back in Africa and protected is why he won't show face. See, that girl would have bent Eto'o if the useless mom is not after money. Blood is thicker than water.

It takes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Tiktok messages. Eto'o no get craze. He will be bent if done rightly. Fine girl puts on makeup, puts different videos together, packaged herself well, shows successes...and tells him he only wants to talk and not try to destroy his family. Who will see such and remain the same? The kind of thoughts which will compel him to meet the girl will be irresistible.

See, she is doing it for her wallet. She is useless.

If I was Eto'o, I would just meet the girl myself and bond. That's all. To me spending $1million on the girl is not too much for Eto'o which he can do. But he will have to consider his marriage and many other things.

The court is useless also. I swear. The judge is st.upid. There are better ways of doing it. The court can approach the football federation of Cameroon if they really care about the girl. At least know why Eto'o has decided to stay away..at least find many ways to compel him to attend.

The goal of cases like this is not to put cash in her gold singer's wallet, but to make relationships btw fathers and daughters like this ok. And then, also compensate the mom for a job well done. But when the focus is to put money in gold diggers wallet, the children suffer.

A girl oooo. 20 years old beautiful girl. When the man is not ma.d. why won't he want to bond with her if done rightly?

You are judging both the woman and Eto'o too harshly. Women have sexual relationships with men, both superstars and lesser men everytime. So it was and so I will continue to be. They have different reasons for doing so. From the original article which is much longer than this one quoted here, it is said that Eto'o requested for an abortion and after much dialogue the lady still refused to abort thr pregnancy. I guess Eto'o felt used and cheated at that point and decided to take a walk. After all Eto'o wasn't the only man she ever made out with.

Probably if she had done the abortion (which I DO NOT support) Eto'o would have paid her off and moved on. She said no and Eto'o moved on angrily.

Well, the long arm of the law has caught up with him and he will surely pay. Although I feel the money isn't much. 1400 Euros from which ever month the suit was filed in 2018 till date is a small fee for someone like Eto'o and I feel is a slap on the wrist. In the US the judgement may have been harsher on him co sidelong he is even a "bloody Black man".
Re: Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are judging both the woman and Eto'o too harshly. Women have sexual relationships with men, both superstars and lesser men everytime. So it was and so I will continue to be. They have different reasons for doing so. From the original article which is much longer than this one quoted here, it is said that Eto'o requested for an abortion and after much dialogue the lady still refused to abort thr pregnancy. I guess Eto'o felt used and cheated at that point and decided to take a walk. After all Eto'o wasn't the only man she ever made out with.

Probably if she had done the abortion (which I DO NOT support) Eto'o would have paid her off and moved on. She said no and Eto'o moved on angrily.

Well, the long arm of the law has caught up with him and he will surely pay. Although I feel the money isn't much. 1400 Euros from which ever month the suit was filed in 2018 till date is a small fee for someone like Eto'o and I feel is a slap on the wrist. In the US the judgement may have been harsher on him co sidelong he is even a "bloody Black man".
I realized you still don't understand my point. My bone of contention is not Eto'o and the woman. That's their cup of tea. And I do not think I am judging them. They are just paying for their sins.

Its the daughter I am concerned about. Don't you get it? How do you expose an adult girl whose father is a super star that the man doesnt want her? At that age she doesnt need Eto'o again. What she needs is her own man. This is the point. Trying to recover all the money she spent on the daughter is not worth it compared to the trauma the girl is going to experience.

And look at the highlighted part. Eto'o is paying nothing. Absolutely zero. Did you read that he didnt attend the court proceedings? Who is going to enforce the law? Except he has properties in the country will be be moved, and I doubt it. For him not to even attend the proceeding, he most likely has nothing in the country. Else, the judge would have used it to force him.

Even Eto'o has something there, how long will he pay? So, he will keep paying even after the young lady gets married? It doesnt make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Didier Drogba Son Isaac Scores First Career Goal, Celebrates Like Dad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.