Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) (20236 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) / Armed Robbers Who Will Die By Hanging In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by igbsam(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
They're yet to parade abba kyari

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Alaefulu(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Is their no nscdc in lokoja,abeg make dem activate ooo,imagine fueling station will Colet #3000 from yiu and will serve you 2500 or 2800 fuel.weti pain me pass na me wey won buy #300 own dem colet am give me #200 fuel....we Nigerians are wicked people,most of us wicked pass our Government
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Benjax4all: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
How is it their fault,they should free them Jo, go arrest d pple that import bad fuel to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Poopypants: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nigerians too stupid for this country swears. Scarcity of a product is biting hard on citizens cos a bunch of people scalps for an item and resell at exorbitant prices. The government and police wants to help control that and goes after those perpetrators trying to take advantage of a bad situation, and the comments on here are, “they should release them” they haven’t committed any crime and other craps. I hate buhari’s government more than anyone but Nigerians on this particular website are a special type of stupld.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by 9gerian: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
So what exactly is the offense? Were they caught trying to smuggle the fuel through the border or what?

vanida6:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/amidst-scarcity-nscdc-nab-2-persons-with-30-kegs-of-fuel-in-ilorin/

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Poopypants:
Nigerians too stupid for this country swears. Scarcity of a product is biting hard on citizens cos a bunch of people scalps for an item and resell at exorbitant prices. The government and police wants to help control that and goes after those perpetrators trying to take advantage of a bad situation, and the comments on here are, “they should release them” they haven’t committed any crime and other craps. I hate buhari’s government more than anyone but Nigerians on this particular website are a special type of stupld.
Don't be a hopeless idiot. What crime did they commit?
The scarcity of fuel is being caused by the incompetency of the government at the center. Why import methanol-laced petroleum into the country??
Those guys didn't commit any crime I'm aware of.
You're the fool here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
And so?
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Etimemy: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Quickly free those goyz,if the country is well operate you won't have see all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Cmanforall: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
MRDEE01:
Is it now a crime to help NNPC do their job?
grin

In fact, the scarcity of petrol and people's dependency on petrol for electricity creates room for this kind of things
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Poopypants:
selling it at much higher price is morally wrong ,but economically its the forces of demand and supply the determine price,to me those people only went to another town to source for that product and sell it in where its needed,they need profit since they are not rendering help to the public.

Its just like buying agricultural produce from north and selling it in Lagos

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Kaymansion(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
hiss.. nah today don tey
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Poopypants:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by 21savages: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Aremwayne:
How is this even a crime ? Free them.
I TIRE OO

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by 21savages: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Poopypants:
if this should be a crime then people buying yam from niger state & selling it in lagos is a crime too abi.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by abobote: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why arresting them ?
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Realpain: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Imagine driving with that much fuel in a car
God forbid
One mistake and an innocent person will suffer for their greed.
To those saying why arrest them need to go read their constitution.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Realpain: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
21savages:
if this should be a crime then people buying yam from niger state & selling it in lagos is a crime too abi.

Fuel shouldn't be transported in a car like that.
Black market selling of fuel is against the law.
Only license individuals are allowed to sell fuel
Fuel hoarding is against the law
The list is endless
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Successmind(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Something that is seen as normal thing all over the road of idimu, ikotun, egbe, egbeda axis of Lagos... Mtcheew.... Why u no arrest filling stations who refused to sell.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Freebills12: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
I am yet to understand their offence? Is it that it is illegal to buy fuel from another state in large quantity? Or is it offence to sell fuel at any other place outside the filling station? They were not caught selling the fuel at high price, they were only transporting their goods, what then is their offence?
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Pharaohny: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
Me still finding it difficult to comprehend how this is a crime
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Ajanacool(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
It's too risky. Just a little spark, and they'll fry. The driver sef no get sense.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Princerichi0(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
If they were arrested for safety reasons, it would have made more sense.
They should go into remote villages and arrest all petrol peddlers too. Werey people
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Elmgnifico(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fuel wey them done dey hawk like galla tey tey for lag, I know they want to survive but mehn they greedily sell to make like 85% gain. Even my barber close shop, load gallons enter 21 Road.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Poopypants: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
21savages:
yes, hoarding goods and reselling for higher even though it’s not a crime , it’s morally wrong.
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by Poopypants: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Don't be a hopeless idiot. What crime did they commit?
The scarcity of fuel is being caused by the incompetency of the government at the center. Why import methanol-laced petroleum into the country??
Those guys didn't commit any crime I'm aware of.
You're the fool here.
while you are there blaming the government for their incompetence, the black market you so joyfully love are killing you and your economy ..

Naira is dying all because the government is incompetent, breau de change sellers are enjoying it and killing you more cos they sell dollar for black market rate .. keep asking the crime they committed. While you buy fuel for 1000 naira a litre. Special type of stupid .
Re: NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) by ufotunang: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
See what the minister of petroleum Buhari has caused. .And he is in Belgium enjoying himself.. nawaoooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Driver Detained For Six Years Wins N10m Against Nigerian Police / Father Of Five Kills Himself In Ekiti / Ese Oruru, My Daughter Was Raped By Yunusa - Ese's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.