Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Search,seek And See(s3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Search,seek And See(s3) (142 Views)

Seek And Pursue Perfection. / How Do I Seek And Chase God's Heart Effectively? / Christ Came To Seek And To Save That Which Was Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search,seek And See(s3) by ChigozieVictor(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2022
SEARCH,SEEK AND SEE(S3)
(written by Chigozie Victor Uwalaka)

I want to share a Revelation God opened my eye to while studying Number 13(when God told Moses to send some men to explore Canaan)

I will start by speaking that God is not a magician,he walk with laws And orders
also he doesn't have favorite.

We don't look for things outside,it is gotten within.

Remember no man can receive anything expect it is given from above

Until God grant you access,you cannot enter.

A lot of us have great dreams and ambition but the bigger question is,what do you see?

Canaan is a Promise land flowing with Milk and Honey,which God want to give to the children of Israelites but he cannot give them until their mind is set up to receive.

Receiving things in God's kingdom begins from what you can conceive.

From verse 26 - 33 is where the secret lies.

Men brought their report based on what they saw.

Some saw limitations, and communicate fear in the heart of the people. That's why it is important to be careful of what you hear from people.
Surround yourself with positive people with positive talks.

The greatest way to win in life is to see the victory first; without seeing,you cannot posses it.

The limitation of human is their mind.

We first see before we get.
If you get before you see,you will lose it immediately.

If God Wants to give you a thing,he opens your eye through searching.

Until you search,you can't see.
God only give you what your eye have seen.

Don't ever Blame God for anything again,he wants you to search and See.
They're code language in the spirit; only seeker can open it.

Joshua and Caleb caught the Code language through a seeing eye.

They saw victory!!
They saw power!!

Everything we desire in life is already available and prepared for us but it is only those who can search and seek for it can possess it.

Don't complain again.

Seek for the truth and you will have freedom.

I hope you got value���

Your Friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety In Men- How The Bible Can Help / Top Computer Software Companies In UAE / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.