Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender (611 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bumper And Fender? / Bentley Unveils The World’s First Luxury Hybrid SUV With 31mile Plug-in Range / Byton Unveils 323mile 5g-enabled Electric SUV With 50 Inch Dashboard Touchscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender by Topccy007z: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
I stumbled on this SUV this morning on my way to work and noticed the damaged fender looking like broken plastic.
Are they all designed with this fragile material?

Re: Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender by Mooh247: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
It really looks like broken plastic without metal dent
Re: Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender by flejnr2(f): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Rust can chop off such
Re: Nissan X-trail SUV With Plastic-like Fender by TPound(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Topccy007z:
I stumbled on this SUV this morning on my way to work and noticed the damage fender looking like broken plastic.
Are they all designed with this fragile material?

Its plastic

(1) (Reply)

Need Driver To Deliver A Van From Lagos To Uyo / Where To Sell Used Cars, Phones, Other Items Online In Nigeria / Kazeem Almost Made Me Get A New Brainbox For My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.