Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) (1165 Views)

Train Driving Through Busy Yaba Market (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Driving Through The Lagos International Airport Road (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lagoshub: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lanretoye(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Go and show them the video in the village where you came from...so u leave wetin u dey do come dey video moving train?,no wonder why someone said buhari is healthier than most nigerian youths,na people like you dey cause am.
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lagoshub: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
Go and show them the video in the village where you came from...so u leave wetin u dey do come dey video moving train?,no wonder why someone said buhari is healthier than most nigerian youths,na people like you dey cause am.

I make 300 to 400 dollars monthly on my old youtube channel posting ordinary driving cars on the express,sit my ass down home and youtube credit me every month end... by the time i start making money with this one you will still be there trolling people who have not business with you while your parent grow old in your presence

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lanretoye(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lagoshub:

I make 300 to 400 dollars monthly on my old youtube channel posting ordinary driving cars on the express,sit my ass down home and youtube credit me every month end... by the time i start making money with this one you will still be there trolling people who have not business with you while your parent grow old in your presence
eeyah, that's a good venture...someone is driving a car and you are making a video of the person,when will u ever have time to drive your own.
Go stand for ikeja along dey video train and bustops dey video moto,when u leaving your house in the morning tell them you are going to the office.
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lagoshub: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
eeyah, that's a good venture...someone is driving a car and you are making a video of the person,when will u ever have time to drive your own.

When i finished sponsoring my two brothers in Unilag.. You should have some rest bro

8 Likes

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by triple996(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
9ice
Lagos leads.
The first Intercity rail is becoming a reality in Lagos. I think kaduna will follow, them maybe port Harcourt and kano. I just hope that of port hacourt is not abandoned undecided

2 Likes

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lanretoye(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lagoshub:

When i finished sponsoring my two brothers in Unilag.. You should have some rest bro
so u have people to deploy to different bustops to make videos for you right?.you really need more hands.
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by directoroluwole: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
Go stand for ikeja along dey video train and bustops dey video moto,when u leaving your house in the morning tell them you are going to the office.

Leave him alone let him live his life and live yours

4 Likes

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by joyandfaith: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lanretoye:

Read about getty images. People make money from taking pictures or making videos. They turn some of them to documentaries and people like you spend money to watch them in netflix.

5 Likes

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lanretoye(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
directoroluwole:

Leave him alone let him live his life and live yours
wetin concern you mr man?.
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Shifi1: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lagoshub:

Please I want to learn teach me
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by walemoney007(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
e:
Alaye go sleep

2 Likes

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by cornelin(m): 2:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Lagoshub:
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byv2j7nMVKA

Good day.

I'm an aspiring YouTuber and wish to post my first video before this week Wednesday.

I just watched and subscribe to your channel now.
I saw that youtube displayed ad in this video and I'm not so sure if this new channel has attain it minimum threshold for that.
Or is there a change in YouTube policy? Also, are you getting paid for the ads shown on this channel currently?
Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by 1826s: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
9ice
Lagos leads.
The first Intercity rail is becoming a reality in Lagos. I think kaduna will follow, them maybe port Harcourt and kano. I just hope that of port hacourt is not abandoned undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by Lagoshub: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
cornelin:

Good day.

I'm an aspiring YouTuber and wish to post my first video before this week Wednesday.

I just watched and subscribe to your channel now.
I saw that youtube displayed ad in this video and I'm not so sure if this new channel has attain it minimum threshold for that.
Or is there a change in YouTube policy? Also, are you getting paid for the ads shown on this channel currently?

Youtube take advantage of new channels that have the possibility of growing fast and place ads on one of their videos which is actually free, from their new policy you don't get paid. Don't procrastinate, start your channel immediately, two or three post in a week is a good idea also put all yout mind in it... Let me know your channel so i can subscribe to it.. Goodluck my bro

1 Like

Re: View Of Train Driving Through Ikeja Market (video) by cornelin(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Lagoshub:

Youtube take advantage of new channels that have the possibility of growing fast and place ads on one of their videos which is actually free, from their new policy you don't get paid. Don't procrastinate, start your channel immediately, two or three post in a week is a good idea also put all yout mind in it... Let me know your channel so I an subscribe to it.. Goodluck my bro

Thanks bro. This is the link to my Channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCqqnnQDvGRiHmJ72hHkNSAA

Please your constructive criticism is appreciated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Fx To Pay For Fees In Uk University / Anyone Residing In London / UK Student Visa Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.