Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Styleafrique's Invitation To Maiden Inaugural Meeting On 11thg August, 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Styleafrique's Invitation To Maiden Inaugural Meeting On 11thg August, 2007 (663 Views)

My Response To My MD For Fixing A Meeting On Valentines Day / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / SHELL : Invitation To Technical Graduate Selection Test. What Should I Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Styleafrique's Invitation To Maiden Inaugural Meeting On 11thg August, 2007 by bolarine: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2007
the CEO and executives of styleAfrique entertainments hereby invites all interested applicants to the maiden meeting of the infotainment outfit which is to be held as follows;
VENUE: Cornercafe, Adjacent Tantalizers, Akowonjo road,
Egbeda, Lagos state.
TIME: 10.30 AM
DATE: 11th , AUGUST, 2007.
DRESS CODE: STRICTLY FORMAL,

The executives also use this medium to call on those who missed the july 20th deadline for application submission to come along with there CV to the venue if genuiely interested in media and entertainments.
All intending/attending members/officers of SEA are to please pay the sum of one thousand naira to the firms accountas follows

accno: 4012825094(zenith bank)
name: styleAfrique entertainments.

2.Acc no:0069110000002106(Intercontinental bank)
name: SEA
this should be paid on or before 9th of august as teller bearing any post date shall be refunded at the entrance immediately as EA is known for organisation excellence . this money is to subsidize the venue rental, entertainments , as well as executing the immediate and pending programmes.

call the following numbers to indicate intrest of attendance .
1.08036271264-CEO
2.08028235121-CEO
3.08069704311- SECRETARY( Mr. Orhiabor)
4.08023545121-HEAD, MARKETING(Miss funmi onabajo).
PLEASE come along with your teller to the venue of the meeting. REMEMBER that styleafrique s known for productivity, excellence and its a train of young brilliant and excellent achievers; you could join the train and make use of your talents here
the CEO also use this medium to thank all who believed in him by there words of encouragement and motivation.
AT the meeting, you will have the chance of contributring your own quota, seeing , meeting and discussing man to man , and personally with the CEO, THEMMY DEE (a steps ahead laeder always)

STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENT, Moving African infotainments to greater heights
THIS MEMO SERVES AS INVITATION TO ALL AND TO FORMALLY INFORM ALL INTENDING MEMBERS THAT WE ARE REGISTERED AS STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS UNDER CAC ACT

(1) (Reply)

Bank Atm's Converted To Steal Ids Of Bank Customers / Info On Zenith Bank Interview / Am I To Away Believe Her In All Thinks, I Think I Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.