Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi (31609 Views)

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by chiipink(f): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

It has nothing to do with "black man". I wrote that I want to get over it. So, you should have considered the sentence before making this conclusion. As a matter of fact, God compelled me to start talking to one Okeke. Seriously, I am forcing it cos I hate the person. As in....real deep hatred. A very deep one. But I think God saw it and may affect me. But I obeyed. It was not easy, but I did. And to say that Invictus Obi is Okeke is a huge reason I justified my action then. God even told me I am responsible for the Okeke person. Really, I fought it. And thankfully, the person is not close again. That's my saving grace. Just relieved. If the Okeke returns, I have no choice but to take the fellow like myself cos it's direct instruction. I do not ever pray for the Okeke to return. I don't ever want it to happen so I can tell God that...you see...I tried my best. I'm damn serious. That day the Okeke gave me an excuse, I was like God works in mysterious ways. grin I think He only wanted to see if I was going to obey. GOD knows I hate that Okeke. Yes, I do. With everything inside me, I hate that Okeke. But I want to not hate the person.

Hmmm ur thinking though.
Invictus obi made u hate "okeke" did it also made u hate obi ? undecided
I cant even wrap my head around that.
How some1 can make u hate Any1 bearing a particular NAME undecided
Nit even that the person hurt u directly undecided
I dont think there a name IN THIS WOLRD that has been dentend with a bad behavior including urs, so what would u do when some1 shows u such hatred or attitude becoz of another persons sin.
And for u to pray that u dnt want the person to return means u still hate him. shocked
Hmmmm u are weird.
Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by xjiggy: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yureyes:

Will you guys be smart? No one is disputing the ancestral home of “Ogun”. I already admitted both cultures have some similarities. Bini people worship ogun too. Learn your history, it’s only normal for cultures to exchange language or values. There are some words in English today that is Latin or French. Because Ogun is a deity in Yoruba doesn’t mean everyone that has Ogun has in their name is Yoruba. Ogun is a god in Bini too, yes it was gotten from Yoruba, does it make the worshippers less of a Bini man?

Nobody cares about where the deity is from. Nobody is in any stupid competition with you guys. Benin have names like Obasuyi and Idusuyi and you think Ogunsuyi is a foreign name? You aren’t even Benin and you say Ogunsuyi have no meaning in Benin.

So because “Oba” was not a word before a certain point does that mean we do not have a meaning for Oba? Are you even making sense?

Do you know what Uyi means in Benin?

Why am I even talking about Bini with outsiders sef? I’m done
Brother leave this issue. Why bother. People wey think say ODUDUWA fall from heaven just because of his royal appearance not knowing ODUDUWA/IZODUWA only migrated from Igodomigodo to sojourn among them due to political upheaval at home. The foolish ones will tell you Oduduwa"s son became the Oba of Benin but the question you'll ask such a fool is... Will anybody, even today, allow their heir apparent to follow foreigners to their land to sojourn if they don't have any relationship. Tell them to do their research. Before the reign of Oduduwa, Benin already had a succession of 30 different Ogisos. Another question a yoruba cannot answer satisfactorily is why it's only IFE, in the whole Yoruba land, that you have history of bronze sculpture. It's simply because Oduduwa/IZODUWA as a royal, moved to his new sojourn, IFE, with slaves and artisans from Igodomigodo. Tell them to do their research, Benin bronze work techniques are far ancient. We existed separately until our son IZODUWA ruled over them and forever skewed their understanding of their history. We came to share some cultures because war and trade allowed us to mix intermittently.

3 Likes

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Oduduwa never existed. Ife was actually a small village until 1912 when the British started urbanising it. All you hear about Ife trying to link it to Benin empire is mere myth made in order to aggrandise ife's artificial status.
There was no igodomigodo, it has always been Benin. It has always been Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
chiipink:

Hmmm ur thinking though.
Invictus obi made u hate "okeke" did it also made u hate obi ? undecided
I cant even wrap my head around that.
How some1 can make u hate Any1 bearing a particular NAME undecided
Nit even that the person hurt u directly undecided
I dont think there a name IN THIS WOLRD that has been dentend with a bad behavior including urs, so what would u do when some1 shows u such hatred or attitude becoz of another persons sin.
And for u to pray that u dnt want the person to return means u still hate him. shocked
Hmmmm u are weird.

Are you an Okeke too? (Looks so to me).

You are the one who is weird for saying there aren't names dented or destroyed. Have you ever heard of anyone proud of naming his child Anini after that nasty guy? Or have you heard of anyone named his child Adolf and proud of it? Or Hitler? To me, Okeke is a terrible name which Invictus scattered finally. Since you are an Okeke, your passport will be checked and doubled checked anytime you are in the US. I apologize if you feel offended.

Hitler's sin cannot make anyone name his child Hitler. Never. The Bible says "a good name is better than silver and gold" meaning there are bad names. Have you heard anyone pick the name Jezebel from the Bible? Have you heard of anyone bearing Ahab? Ok. Have you heard of any righteous person who wants to have the family name, Bin Laden?

I am not saying I don't hate the person. I do not hide it. It is something there which God will help me deal with. I do not just hate the person. I am a loving person. But when someone is internally and externally covered with madness and has done unforgiven things; yet, still feeling high and proving the actions are justified. But deep inside, the person knows everything is covered with lies.

I want to forgive the person, but it won't be instant. I know I have to and I will try. But I won't go out of my way to start any friendship. I have done what God commanded me to do. And it's normal. Nothing wrong with it. I don't want the fellow to return. I pray the fellow walks away finally. But if the fellow returns, I have no choice...I will tap into the grace of God to deal with the demon inside the fellow.

Having said the above, I wish to not discuss it further.

Thanks!
Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by mamaafrik(m): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Blitzerz:

Ogun is god of iron.

Why not
Answer the first question?
Is Obasuyi Yoruba?
What of Osasuyi?

Or why is there no "sangosuyi" in Yoruba?
osasuyi=orisasuyi or o'sasuyi meaning the The god bring forth respect or Worth.
Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Blitzerz: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
mamaafrik:
osasuyi=orisasuyi or o'sasuyi meaning the The god bring forth respect or Worth.
No be only
Orisasuyi ....lol.... Na orisasuya....

Stop deceiving yourself .... grin

1 Like

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by VEHINTOLAR: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ghostwon6511:

1) oduduwa, orammiyan, ogiso are made up stories, they never existed ! They are myths. You really know nothing about history.

2) the word "Oba" is the title of the king of Benin, just like the word "king" is the title of the overall ruler of England ! People like you confuse present and past and myth and reality.

3)Yoruba as we have it today is a recent creation which regroups several ethnic groups: freed slaves, and some kingdoms or chiefdoms of the southwest. Each one of those kingdoms had their own title which is also their word for king: in ife, it is Oni, in oyo, it is alafin...
The title Oba was copied by the yoruba around the 1930's as a replacement for the word "sir":

4)Indeed, yoruba monarchs used to be referred to as: "ooni of Ife, sir adesoji aderemi". Then they made an other adjustment later on in the colonial era and replace the English word "sir" with the Benin title of the king of Kings "Oba" and it became: "ooni of Ife, oba adesoji aderemi"

5)I don't know about "Ogun", so I can't say, although I know Ekiti was part of Benin when the British invaded in 1897.

Mtchew mumu ! Argue with the attached picture and remain dumber than you are already ! Even the British you referenced know what they met on ground as clearly demonstrated in the attached picture taken at the Buckingham palace. I can see that it is the same boring rhetorics that you're repeating here and I can't
continue to entertain that gibberish in all honesty.

Perhaps,you may want to research these : When did you Bini stop addressing your rulers as " Ogiso" and who was first ruler to be addressed with the tittle of an "Oba"' in Benin ? What do you have to say to the Ijaws who claim in their well documented historical accounts that Benin Obas are of Yoruba ancestry ? Ijaws are your next door neighbours and they have in their archives well documented accounts of the arrival of Yoruba people in Benin at a certain period in history ? They claim further that these "alien" people from Yoruba land later became rulers of Benin.

Believe it or not, Oba of Benin,through Oranmiyan the progenitor of Eweka dynasty,is a YORUBA MAN. I can " bombard" you with some pure historical facts here but like I said earlier,your often repeated rhetorics are quite boring and I can't deal !

NB: You may not get further response from me on the subject matters.

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mtchew mumu ! Argue with the attached picture and remain dumber than you are already ! Even the British you referenced know what they met on ground as clearly demonstrated in the attached picture taken at the Buckingham palace. I can see that it is the same boring rhetorics that you're repeating here and I can't
continue to entertain that gibberish in all honesty.

Perhaps,you may want to research these : When did you Bini stop addressing your rulers as " Ogiso" and who was first ruler to be addressed with the tittle of an "Oba"' in Benin ? What do you have to say to the Ijaws who claim in their well documented historical accounts that Benin Obas are of Yoruba ancestry ? Ijaws are your next door neighbours and they have in their archives well documented accounts of the arrival of Yoruba people in Benin at a certain period in history ? They claim further that these "alien" people from Yoruba land later became rulers of Benin.

Believe it or not, Oba of Benin,through Oranmiyan the progenitor of Eweka dynasty,is a YORUBA MAN. I can " bombard" you with some pure historical facts here but like I said earlier,your often repeated rhetorics are quite boring and I can't deal !

NB: You may not get further response from me on the subject matters.

My response is pretty much the same, try and read before replying, also the emperor of Benin was never referred to as ogiso, that is a fairytale, a made up story, a myth.

1) oduduwa, orammiyan, ogiso are made up stories, they never existed ! They are myths. You really know nothing about history.

2) the word "Oba" is the title of the king of Benin, just like the word "king" is the title of the overall ruler of England ! People like you confuse present and past and myth and reality.

3)Yoruba as we have it today is a recent creation which regroups several ethnic groups: freed slaves, and some kingdoms or chiefdoms of the southwest. Each one of those kingdoms had their own title which is also their word for king: in ife, it is Oni, in oyo, it is alafin...
The title Oba was copied by the yoruba around the 1930's as a replacement for the word "sir":

4)Indeed, yoruba monarchs used to be referred to as: "ooni of Ife, sir adesoji aderemi". Then they made an other adjustment later on in the colonial era and replace the English word "sir" with the Benin title of the king of Kings "Oba" and it became: "ooni of Ife, oba adesoji aderemi"

5)I don't know about "Ogun", so I can't say, although I know Ekiti was part of Benin when the British invaded in 1897.

1 Like

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

P'What do you have to say to the Ijaws who claim in their well documented historical accounts that Benin Obas are of Yoruba ancestry ? Ijaws are your next door neighbours and they have in their archives well documented accounts of the arrival of Yoruba people in Benin at a certain period in history ?

Show me those archives.
I will be surprised of the existence of such archives giving that the first records of the region were created in the 1400's and the authors met the Oba of Benin. So for your imaginary ijaw archives to exist, they would have to have been made before the first people who could write visited the region: so in which written language are these imaginary ijaw archives, which imaginary BIC pens and Oxford papers did they buy (when no such thing was is the region) to write down their archives ?

Look, it is clear your iq is too low and you are arguing about things which you can't comprehend because you are quite simply too dumb. Stop wasting my time, dumb kid'

1 Like

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by Yinksy09(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations to both of them. You see this love of a thing Na everybody go collect am. Get your Oraimo earbuds and don’t forget to follow their social media pages for freebies

Re: Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi by chiipink(f): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Are you an Okeke too? (Looks so to me).

You are the one who is weird for saying there aren't names dented or destroyed. Have you ever heard of anyone proud of naming his child Anini after that nasty guy? Or have you heard of anyone named his child Adolf and proud of it? Or Hitler? To me, Okeke is a terrible name which Invictus scattered finally. Since you are an Okeke, your passport will be checked and doubled checked anytime you are in the US. I apologize if you feel offended.

Hitler's sin cannot make anyone name his child Hitler. Never. The Bible says "a good name is better than silver and gold" meaning there are bad names. Have you heard anyone pick the name Jezebel from the Bible? Have you heard of anyone bearing Ahab? Ok. Have you heard of any righteous person who wants to have the family name, Bin Laden?

I am not saying I don't hate the person. I do not hide it. It is something there which God will help me deal with. I do not just hate the person. I am a loving person. But when someone is internally and externally covered with madness and has done unforgiven things; yet, still feeling high and proving the actions are justified. But deep inside, the person knows everything is covered with lies.

I want to forgive the person, but it won't be instant. I know I have to and I will try. But I won't go out of my way to start any friendship. I have done what God commanded me to do. And it's normal. Nothing wrong with it. I don't want the fellow to return. I pray the fellow walks away finally. But if the fellow returns, I have no choice...I will tap into the grace of God to deal with the demon inside the fellow.

Having said the above, I wish to not discuss it further.

Thanks!

Haa this is damn too long.
Cant read..
But let me answer ur first line i was able read.
NO IM NOT OKEKE... i just feel ur thinking is weird.
Do u know what the people with ur mame has done somewhere else.? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary Loss: Saraki Welcomed Back To Ilorin By Supporters / Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Denrele Edun Shares Bathtub Photos To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.