Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia (2191 Views)

Transcript Of Dr. Cho Ayaba Of Ambazonia Address To Biafrans. / Map Of The Republic Of Ambazonia with Nigerian 24 LG Teritories / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Meet With The Leader Of Ambazonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Emmajn1: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Breaking: IPOB Delegation meets with, Leader Of Ambazonia Governing Council Dr. Cho
Ayaba and his Team

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Goodmarlian: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one
They should discuss the science approach toward the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by OBALOLA55(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
haywhysat IS ALREADY HERE TO CRY sad

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by jlinkd78(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Emmajn1:
Breaking: IPOB Delegation meets with, Leader Of Ambazonia Governing Council Dr. Cho
Ayaba and his Team
they should do something about security in Biafra land first. See onitsha wey so so robbers dey 90 percent of the land mass at all times. Na God save me for onitsha yesterday night at upper iweka bridge when we were arriving from p/h. We jejely go that all- night motor park that's about two pole before the bridge to chill till early morning, when I took a bus to Asaba. It was d only safe place from head bridge to upper iweka
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by kingsways: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
My people shall be free

Go and tell Pharaoh that he must let my people go

God punish the devil

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by silverlinen(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is getting interesting, let's watch how it's gonna end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lolz

Anything for the clout.

Same way Nnamdi Kanu met Donald Trump, Prime minister of Israel and their way jet is currently flying to Nigeria to destroy it...Lol

Next

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by LeoDeKing: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
So what's this piece of report doing on Nigerian social media?

As in, why are you telling we Nigerians the progress of your struggle? Shouldn't this be on biafra platform and remain there for the consumption of biafrans?

Okay, now that you have told us, what exactly are we to do about it?

These people are not ready to go anywhere. All these na gra gra for whatever purpose. If they want to leave, they know what to do. Not all these screaming of biafra up and down with one criminal as the leader. undecided

Even as I type now, one obinna has just boarded young shall grow on his way to Kaduna to join Kelechi for apprentice. I saw Emeka negotiating with one Babatunde so that Babatunde can allow him erect a 2 x 2 shop for selling phone accessories. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by rottennaija(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Busy body as usual
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Emmajn1: 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
they should do something about security in Biafra land first. See onitsha wey so so robbers dey 90 percent of the land mass at all times. Na God save me for onitsha yesterday night
when Biafra comes all that would be passed tense. Na work node de cus that rubbish.

When Biafra comes there will be massive employment opportunities all around Biafra territory thereby reducing crime rate, especially armed robbery. Support Biafra today

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by agulion: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Poke eaten Yoruba Muslims will not be happy again today, this good news have spoil their day today

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Emmajn1: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So what's this piece of report doing on Nigerian social media?

As in, why are you telling we Nigerians the progress of your struggle? Shouldn't this be on biafra platform and remain there for the consumption of biafrans?

Okay, now that you have told us, what exactly are we to do about it?

These people are not ready to go anywhere. All these na gra gra for whatever purpose. If they want to leave, they know what to do. Not all these screaming of biafra up and down with one criminal as the leader. undecided
see this onuku

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Ojiofor: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Vickyvice:
they should do something about security in Biafra land first. See onitsha wey so so robbers dey 90 percent of the land mass at all times. Na God save me for onitsha yesterday night

Those Ambazonians are encouraging IPOB to burn Igboland down just like they have destroyed their own region in the name of agitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Armaggedon: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Nice one
They should discuss the science approach toward the struggle.
yes. I think there is security and defense agreement underneath.
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Equalibrium(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
And so?
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by johnmartus(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ipob terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by November1857(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Those Ambazonians are encouraging IPOB to burn Igboland down just like they have destroyed their own region in the name of agitation.
How is that your business, why don't you focus on your already burnt northern region..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by November1857(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Ipob terrorist organization
Says yoruba Muslim, Renown skull mining terrorist..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Ojiofor: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
November1857:
How is that your business, why don't you focus on your already burnt northern region..

E pain you abi.I have more stake in Igboland than you because I know you don't have a single block in your name I can understand your frustration and hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Afamed: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
Believe IPoB at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by November1857(m): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

E pain you abi.I have more stake in Igboland than you because I knoBw you don't have a single block in your name I can understand your frustration and hopelessness.
Lol ! Ab0ki has more stake in Igbo land than Akwa Ibom man, wonder shall never ceased grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by christistruth01: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can't IPOB do anything Confidentially

Why do they broadcast everything

People are not interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Ojiofor: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
November1857:
Lol ! Ab0ki has more stake in Igbo land than Akwa Ibom man, wonder shall never ceased grin grin

Fake Akwa Ibom man mind your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by AfonjaEmir: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
They bring it to your notice so that ..you will understand how prepared they are for you. Tell your almajiri brethren that this is not 1967-70.

christistruth01:

Can't IPOB so anything Confidentially

What do they broadcast everything

1 Like

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by November1857(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Fake Akwa Ibom man mind your state.
I am typical Akwa Ibom man ,by God Grace.. A member of Biafra Nation league..(BNL)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Ojiofor: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
November1857:
I am typical Akwa Ibom man ,by God Grace.. A member of Biafra Nation league..(BNL)

Does that give you the right to determine who is Igbo or not?
What an insult.For your information I am from Abia North.Respect yourself or keep off my mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Conrod: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
christistruth01:

Can't IPOB so anything Confidentially

What do they broadcast everything

Who forced you to rush in here ? you cant bypass anything biafra .
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by November1857(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Does that give you the right to determine who is Igbo or not?
What an insult.For your information I am from Abia North.Respect yourself or keep off my mention.
Ab0ki , be proud of your backwards region... Stop living in self denials.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by amuwo1980: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Lolz

Anything for the clout.

Same way Nnamdi Kanu met Donald Trump, Prime minister of Israel and their way jet is currently flying to Nigeria to destroy it...Lol

Next
Cry me a river , we are tru with nigeria
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by amuwo1980: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
November1857:
No u are not
Re: Breaking: IPOB Delegation Meets With, Leader Of Ambazonia by Ojiofor: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
[[s]quote author=November1857 post=110339423] Ab0ki , be proud of your backwards region... Stop living in self denials.[/quote][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears In Biafra Land As Attempt To Landgrabbed Niger Delta Oil Failed / Why Is Tinubu's 'Balablu Bluehuhu' Thread Not On Front Page? / Nigerians Donating 1 Naira To Tinubu's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.