Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (739 Views)

Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by November1857(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pro-Biafra group accuses FG of stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s trial

Biafra Nations League (BnL) on Friday described the Nigerian judiciary as a tool used by the Presidency to carry out its biddings, POLITICS NIGERIA reports.

Deputy Leader of BnL, Ebuta Takon said the judge, Binta Nyako, only come to court to read a ready-made script.

Takon said in a statement obtained by this news medium that the “long” adjournment of leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu’s trial was “staged-managed”, adding that “Justice Nyako is playing the card given to her by her pay masters”.

Recall that this newspaper reported on Wednesday that Justice Nyako of the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, will on April 8, decide whether she can continue with the trial of detained separatist leader.

Justice Nyako adjourned to the said date to deliver her ruling in the application filed by Kanu seeking to quash the charges brought against him by the federal government.

The IPOB leader is standing trial on an amended 15-count charge bordering on alleged reasonable felony, amongst others.

Although he had pleaded not guilty to all the charges, he however filed an application to quash the charges for lacking in merit and having no substance.

https://politicsnigeria.com/pro-biafra-group-accuses-fg-of-stage-managing-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by LeoDeKing: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
November1857:
Pro-Biafra group accuses FG of stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s trial

Biafra Nations League (BnL) on Friday described the Nigerian judiciary as a tool used by the Presidency to carry out its biddings, POLITICS NIGERIA reports.

Deputy Leader of BnL, Ebuta Takon said the judge, Binta Nyako, only come to court to read a ready-made script.

Takon said in a statement obtained by this news medium that the “long” adjournment of leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu’s trial was “staged-managed”, adding that “Justice Nyako is playing the card given to her by her pay masters”.

Recall that this newspaper reported on Wednesday that Justice Nyako of the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court, will on April 8, decide whether she can continue with the trial of detained separatist leader.

Justice Nyako adjourned to the said date to deliver her ruling in the application filed by Kanu seeking to quash the charges brought against him by the federal government.

The IPOB leader is standing trial on an amended 15-count charge bordering on alleged reasonable felony, amongst others.

Although he had pleaded not guilty to all the charges, he however filed an application to quash the charges for lacking in merit and having no substance.

https://politicsnigeria.com/pro-biafra-group-accuses-fg-of-stage-managing-nnamdi-kanus-trial/

[/s]
Lamidi kwanu ain't coming out of kuje anytime soon. 2043 is the earliest zoo govt will actually start looking into his case. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by November1857(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Lamidi kwanu ain't coming out of kuje anytime soon. 2043 is the earliest zoo govt will actually start looking into his case. cool
In your chronic unity begging mind abi !

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by LeoDeKing: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
[s]
November1857:
In your chronic unity begging mind abi !
[/s]
Stale lines.

Nobody is begging you to remain. Infact, it is you that preferred to remain.

As I type, one obinna is inside young shall grow motors heading to Kaduna where he will join Kelechi in search of apprenticeship. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Proudlyomonna: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Well truth be told,the fg have a reputation for using the Nigerian justice system to their own personal purpose.
I don't like the said mnk bcus of his pride and arrogant nature plus his constant call for destruction upon a land he has never built anything for,not even a pure water factory.
But I sure know no that he deserves a fair hearing.
Let everyone who seeks justice speak out against the evil antics of the fg against giving mnk his rightly deserved fair trial.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by longetivity(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tinubu's will release him next year August
Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by November1857(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Stale lines.

As I type, one obinna is inside young shall grow motors heading to Kaduna where he will join Kelechi in search of apprenticeship. grin
Lol ! Why is Nnamdi under DSS detention, if you ain't begging us to remain.

And why did you fought to bring Igbo backwards in the 60ths, when they left your backwards region and declared Republic of Biafra, If you ain't begging them to remain..

Typical Fulani Muslim..

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by triple996(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mumu people.
Kpurumiri effects cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by LeoDeKing: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
November1857:
Lol ! Why is Nnamdi under DSS detention, if you ain't begging us to remain.

And why did you fought to bring Igbo backwards in the 60ths, when they left your backwards region and declared Republic of Biafra, If you ain't begging them to remain..

Typical Fulani Muslim..
Typical ipob.

See English, yet they claim most educated.

If I have my ways, God knows this issue will be over in less than 24hrs.

Besides, lamidi kwanu is a criminal terrorist and the govt can't allow that madness as long as SE is still in Nigeria.

Your leaders at all levels of govt know what to do if truly igbos are ready to leave, nobody will take criminal illiterates like kwanu and his pigs as Rep of igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by omenkaLives(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Typical ipob.

Besides, lamidi kwanu is a criminal terrorist and the govt can't allow that madness as long as SE is still in Nigeria.

Your leaders at all levels of govt know what to do if truly igbos are ready to leave, nobody will take criminal illiterates like kwanu and his pigs as Rep of igbos.
99.99 % of them are stark illiterates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by helinues: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mods should help us to move the thread where it belongs

Trash of course

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by helinues: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
omenkaLives:

That have been confirmed severally..

They have been repeating their own jargons over and over for years without coming up with new one.

Anyways, I have detected a new tactics to engage with them, just use their comments to ask them questions, it is either they run away from the thread or carry the goal post entirely.

Illiterates People of Biafra they are

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by IGBOSON1: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Stale lines.

The only stale thing around here is your stank breath! The way anything Biafra, Mazi Kanu or IPOB attracts your pathetic, insecure self should give you cause for worry!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by LeoDeKing: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
IGBOSON1:

The only stale thing around here is your stank breath! The way anything Biafra, Mazi Kanu or IPOB attracts your pathetic, insecure self should give you cause for worry!
Ipob pigs are comedians and I'm always attracted to their comedy especially on nairaland. They can always discuss their matters on their own forum and of course I won't be there, but on nairaland, it is a comedy to me. Now fvck off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by helinues: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You people should stop coming to the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by jlinkd78(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by IGBOSON1: 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ipob pigs are comedians and I'm always attracted to their comedy especially on nairaland. They can always discuss their matters on their own forum and of course I won't be there, but on nairaland, it is a comedy to me. Now fvck off.

Apparently, the same IPOB ‘pigs’ control your entire sad online existence without even trying! All it takes to draw you outta the sewer is for a thread to appear with a heading that contains Mazi Kanu, IPOB or Biafra.....now if that’s not the sign of a deeply troubled and obsessed individual, then i don’t know what is!

Everyone’s attracted to a bit of comedy every now and again, but when you let it take over almost your entire existence on the forum, then that should give you cause for worry. By banging on and on....the same tired old line of ‘Igbo entering young-shall-grow to Lagos’, you exhibit symptoms similar to those of person wey don craze finish!

Dude, for as long as Ndigbo/Biafra are trapped in this Godforsaken country....for so long shall we continue to post on nairaland! If e pain you, you either try ignoring what’s got fckall to do with you, or you go get a strong rope and do the needful! There are posters and topics that either don’t concern me or don’t prick my interest...i just ignore them or -on the odd occasion- read a few lines and move on! You should try that too....that’s if this isn’t all about your fear that the realisation of Biafra would leave your pathetic ass with no one to leech off of!

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by haffaze777(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
LeoDeKing:

Typical ipob.

Make I see you for paradise if ur name be LeoDeking cheesy grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Allsouls: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Well truth be told,the fg have a reputation for using the Nigerian justice system to their own personal purpose.
I don't like the said mnk bcus of his pride and arrogant nature plus his constant call for destruction upon a land he has never built anything for,not even a pure water factory.
But I sure know no that he deserves a fair hearing.
Let everyone who seeks justice speak out against the evil antics of the fg against giving mnk his rightly deserved fair trial.

Envy or Jealousy you have for MNK can't make a law or case that is clear or even the so called Constitution to change .
#Mnk has no case to answer Ñizooria, as far as the sun � will shine in any court or venue he will floor FG & haters like you.
Delay tactic has failed now is venue but the will also fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Proudlyomonna: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Allsouls:

Envy or Jealousy you have for MNK can't make a law or case that is clear or even the so called Constitution to change .
#Mnk has no case to answer Ñizooria, as far as the sun � will shine in any court or venue he will floor FG & haters like you.
Delay tactic has failed now is venue but the will also fail as usual.

Firstly I don't have envy for him,like for whatever reason should I be jealous of him
I mustnt like him the fact that you see him as a god doesn't mean others must like him too,you know.
Just imagine calling someone an hater because he doesn't approves of the character of a man you perceive as savior dats very low of you�
He doesn't have any case to answer!Let his lawyers prove that in court,not you.
You emotional outburst has zero impact in what becomes of his case.
I wish him a fair trial,for it's his right.
Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 1826s: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Mumu people.
Kpurumiri effects cheesy
[/s]
Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by 1826s: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Typical ipob.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by pquaver(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2022
omenkaLives:

I concur..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Group Accuses FG Of Stage-managing Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2022
una go wail tire....only a fool gets him or herselve caught by the enemy....

wetin your enemy go do with you,ehnn....

many of you igbos no know natin....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs More Rebels To Move Forward —Obasanjo / BREAKING: APC Finally Declares Stance On Zoning Formula / Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.