Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap (732 Views)

Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Which Parts Of The North Are Christian - Dominated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Investigative: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2022
Yesterday evening, they kidnapped an Igbo guy in my community. He is the only "chemist" near us as corps members. They called him today and he said the Fulani folks are not asking for a ransom and that they want to k!ll him. This is like the 5th Igbo person here. Bruhhhhh
Another witness with
@uniquesilver
When I was in the Northeast, my Ibo retailer, told me of how his wife was stabbed in Jalingo kasua by an almajiri boy on the stomach, at the time she was pregnant.
It nearly caused tribal/religious fight in the market.
Saw the wound marks
Reason: Nothing
God saved her & baby.
Anothe witness

My uncle had to leave his pharmacy and supermarket behind and run for this life. Thank God when they attacked his shop he was not around. That's the 4times they have attacked his shop without getting him. Hmmm its scary bruh....
@ifywise said
My Mom told me one very rich guy from my village who is the North was kidnapped and killed. Now I understand that this isn't a coincidence but an agenda. Igbos in the North and all over Nigeria should know that these Fulani bandits r not strangers but a group with wicked agenda

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Zonefree(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Watch how they'll discard this news cos the victims are Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Odin13: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Person just post.. which one be here ? Where is here ?

Location state... nothing

Foolish blogger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by LeoDeKing: 10:39am On Mar 29, 2022
So there are igbos in the North.

I thought the North is unproductive and nothing can come out of the North.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by nku5: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubu urchins will soon come to defend their masters and call Toyosi an IPOB member

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Odin13: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

N
Nigerians this is how yorub people .. both elites and agberos reasons

The reason alike BecUse the don’t travel .. they don’t leave their caves in oyo Ogun Ekiti Osun Ondo.. even if Na Lagos .. reasonwhy yoruba is deserted
See wetin you dey do yourself .. and you think Na igbos you dey do

Yoruba man and ignorance

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Of course the good for nothing North is unproductive same as the land of Yolloba Muslim headslammers

So what are saying??
Don't just tell me you are consoling your burning soul

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Investigative: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Igbo are also in Afghanistan
They are so productive that they can make a barren land fruitfull

The north when Igbo first visited

8 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:

My niggrr
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by horsepower102: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Nobody will call these fulanis and their northern slaves to order now. When igbos start responding all of sudden everyone start opening threads giving stupid advices.

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by LeoDeKing: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
Investigative:

[/s]
Then they should remain in the barren Afghaneastern and turn it fruitful. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
I think they are not as nice and peaceful as the Yoruba

Use your tongue to count your teeth and be grateful to Yoruba
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by LeoDeKing: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Sergio104:

Of course the good for nothing North is unproductive same as the land of Yolloba Muslim headslammers

So what are saying??
Don't just tell me you are consoling your burning soul
Then what are Igbos doing there instead of remaining in their "productive land"?

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:

But their ancestral barren land is still barren and unproductive
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]

Logic is really ya problem kid cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2022
SlyDev:

Guess who comes to the barren Land to be selling Agbo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by AfonjaEmir: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Like the region that celebrates "ancestral BROWN ROOFs" and calls it "historical artifacts"??

SlyDev:

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Rugaria: 10:56am On Mar 29, 2022
My two uncles left the North years back because of this. One a doctor and another a pharmacist. Had another one working as a banker in Kano, who ran back with his family because of the violent nature of the folks there. They kill Christians and igbos for fun. Actually it's their mindless kilings of the igbos there that cultivated this reprisal culture of violence towards some northerners amongst groups like ESN. Ofcourse the Lagos Ibadam expressway branch of Nigerias mercenary press won't report this. They are stuck inside Nnamdi Kanus behind..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Tinubuadvocate: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2022
That is exactly what I will say why igbo always pretending to be Yoruba on internet ?
nku5:
Tinubu urchins will soon come to defend their masters and call Toyosi an IPOB member
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by nku5: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
That is exactly what I will say why igbo always pretending to be Yoruba on internet ?

That guy is popular on Twitter. Abeg go hustle your Canada immigration in peace
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by AfonjaEmir: 11:05am On Mar 29, 2022
All this your noise is irrelevant. Afonja like you will be denied Visa totally. You and your children and family members will not leave your blessed NIGERIA. You must defend Afonjaland as the tsunami you supported will come to consume you!

Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Investigative: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Just as you are typing from your mothers bedroom

2 Likes

Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Watch how they'll discard this news cos the victims are Igbos.

They know in their hearts there's a problem in this country....esp' in the north! They know that when these murderers start their madness, that Igbos' are prime targets for a number of reasons ranging from envy, hate, bigotry and religion! They know all this, yet would sooner take a bullet than admit it because admiting it would mean IPOB and Mazi Kanu are right about Nigeria being a bloody and expensive joke as well as being a long expired experiment on why clubbing disparate ethnicities and major religions together is a bad idea!

As a Igbo, i'd feel safer in Somalia or Afghanistan than anywhere in the core north of Nigeria!
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

How far grin cheesy

It's like they have not banned me cheesy.

What do you have to say about that?? grin
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Tinubuadvocate: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2022
You are still breathing here .
Sergio104:

How far grin cheesy

It's like they have not banned me cheesy.

What do you have to say about that?? grin
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Sergio104(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are still breathing here .

Lmao cheesy.
Yinmu.

I like it when you wail out your oesophagus
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by Tinubuadvocate: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2022
Okay.
Sergio104:

Lmao cheesy.
Yinmu.

I like it when you wail out your oesophagus
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Odin13:

N
Nigerians this is how yorub people .. both elites and agberos reasons

The reason alike BecUse the don’t travel .. they don’t leave their caves in oyo Ogun Ekiti Osun Ondo.. even if Na Lagos .. reasonwhy yoruba is deserted
See wetin you dey do yourself .. and you think Na igbos you dey do

Yoruba man and ignorance

They don't travel and Yoruba land is deserted?
You well so??
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by OreMI22: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
horsepower102:
Nobody will call these fulanis and their northern slaves to order now. When igbos start responding all of sudden everyone start opening threads giving stupid advices.

EXACTLY.
Re: Igbo In The North Are Target for Kidnap by baralatie(m): 11:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Shatatap

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPU Adopts David Edevbie As Urhobo Guber Candidate / Falae: I Won 1999 Presidential Election… Results Were Overturned While I Slept / Tinubu Atiku And Peter Obi, Who's A Better Candidate, Let's Analyze.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.