Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( (3148 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Palevu: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
The husband of Nollywood actress Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, is said to have paid the bride price for a new wife.

Regina's mother, Rita, has ordered Ned Nwoko not to flaunt his new wife on social media for the sake of her daughter's mental health, according to the IG gossip site Cutie juls who posted the news.

According to the allegation, when the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) staged a rally at Senotaph stadium in Asaba, Delta state, Ned Nwoko was observed with his new bride.

The post reads:

“So Grandma Moon says Papa Moon should keep his new babe a secret from social media in-laws because of Mama Moon’s mental health.

Papa Moon even took his new babe to Asaba when PDP held the rally at Senotaph Stadium

Abeg, aproko says Grandma Moon dey vex wella for fear that Obasanjo’s internet children might make merry over this news.

Hmmm and grandma dey para sey as Regina is preparing to take in seed for her 2nd child, this kian behaviour from Pa Ned is very disturbing.

Confirming from Asaba, our new in-law is equally beautiful and fair.

Pa Ned has even paid bride price on this one

Online in-laws, we will do our own wine carrying this evening. For now let me go and mind the business that pays me”

https://vivsco.com/2022/02/18/ned-nwoko-allegedly-pays-bride/

1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Baawaa(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations to the man

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Karemarealty288(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Oga Ned don drain the nutrient in Mama-Moon finish, he needs fresh air and another blood Tonic. Soldier come Soldier go Barracks remain....why Grandma-Moon wan form monopoly for Polygamous preek?

Regina na Iphone 12 ...the new bride na Iphone Promax, so nothing is permanent except Change.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Flexherbal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
She came in through the same process.
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
(if that story is true).... baba ned can get just as many wives as he wants and flaunt them as he pleases. regina's mama should keep quiet and swallow the bitter pill. so you mean that its ok for Regina to marry this man when he was already married to other women, but now that he is married to Regina, he shouldnt do the same thing to you?!??!?! BWAAAAAAAAAAH!

what do they say about the goose and the gander again....

[img]https://c./MTexVy3FHV0AAAAC/you-played-yourself-you-tried-it.gif[/img]
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by josh123(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin grin, In DJ khaled voice, Another one

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ned don go sign violence accord

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by SniperSmurf(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
What goes around comes around... grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by pepperdemzombie: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
Power of greed and lust. Her lust at her age is very disturbing.
This is a girl loved by a lot of people and can get any amount of money from fans if she posts her bank account online.
She got admission into Igbinedion University and was behaving somehow well before the emergence of Ned. She became arrogant in school, smoking and daring everybody before she was expelled. Shade Okoya finished school. Now she's a dropout, she should have been on her 3rd or 4th year now. She's
toiling Chioma's path.
Best of Luck anyway!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by underpinna: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
How on earth was she planning on taming Ned?

What goes around comes around.
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by DIKEnaWAR: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
Just when Regina's mum is expecting Ned to name her as the new wife...

Ned onye ikpu.
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by Cholls(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
pepperdemzombie:
Power of greed and lust. Her lust at her age is very disturbing.
This is a girl loved by a lot of people and can get any amount of money from fans if she posts her bank account online.
She got admission into Igbinedion University and was behaving somehow well before the emergence of Ned. She became arrogant in school, smoking and daring everybody before she was expelled. Shade Okoya finished school. Now she's a dropout, she should have been on her 3rd or 4th year now. She's
toiling Chioma's path.
Best of Luck anyway!
my brother hmmm! Too much information. I hope all what you wrote about her is true
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by MVLOX(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Make I laff small grin cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by sukar886: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations man, abeg post am make we see, don't listen to that woman , na so they post during there own
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by We4all: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2022
I laugh whenever I read stuffs like these. You married an arrogant philanderer that sees women as a trophy and you expect to tame him so he can stay with you forever. What a dumb reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by NaBanga: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
I'm not convinced that this Ned Nwoko is not a ritualist. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by TheWolfen(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmm
Wahala.
How does a man copes with many women? One woman self nah big headache not to talk of two or more women
Re: Ned Nwoko Allegedly Pays Bride Price Of New Wife, Regina Daniels’ Mother Fumes ( by pepperdemzombie: 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Cholls:
my brother hmmm! Too much information. I hope all what you wrote about her is true
You don't know she smokes Shisha publicly even in front of Ned and upload it? She was behaving well when she entered Igbinedion University, Ned's money got into her head and she started misbehaving.
Even the brothers were arrested several times, they drive Ned's big cars without papers, when confronted by Police, they become rude and daring people with Ned but their mother made it look like bad Belle.
My point is that people use to like her, if she was broke at school and ask her fans for money, a lot of them will give her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet 9ice Sexy New Girlfriend, Funmi Omotosho / D’banj Performs In Houston, Parties With Former Miss USA, Kenya Moore / Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma Spotted With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.