Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu (10553 Views)

Ijaws Will Pay Tinubu Back In His Own Coin / Ayo Adebanjo: APC Paying Tinubu Back For Betraying Afenifere Leaders / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by stacyadams: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2022
fitinwell:

At least Be ashamed of what your type ... Ok!

We know you are using political money to buy data...

But at least have small sense..
grin grin
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Owologbo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/2023-its-time-to-pay-tinubu-back-with-our-support-sanwo-olu/
You want to export agbero from Lagos State to other part of Nigeria?
it won't work.
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by NkanAkpanika: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
ityP:

You had to mention Akwa Ibom? These afonjas sef grin. You sabi Akwa Ibom so
Afonjas too the mumu na
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by shawn55ng: 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If he performed why doesn't Lagos have

Good roads

Potable water supply

70 percent of inner roads are still dirt roads

No sewage treatment

Poor health care system

Much of the city still unplanned

Security

I could go in and on

If he performed why is Lagos the 2nd most unlivable city on earth ?

Have they been to other country to see what they call development. My brother if u enter develop world you go swear for our leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by kwasoly(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Nwibii: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
athaboi:
Thieves
Tinubu should be rather thankful to Nigeria for making him rich! 1% of his salary as governor is enough for a graduate as a monthly salary. So when will he be grateful to Nigeria

You words are carefully chosen. Thank you for saying the truth other NLders can't say.
He should be grateful to Nigerians.
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by ityP(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
NkanAkpanika:
Afonjas too the mumu na

Omo. The thing tire me o grin
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Anwons(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why kind of pay back is suitable for someone who helped in bringing pains to Nigerians?

For me, payback is relative depending on what you have received from the person whom you wish to payback, as for Sanwo Olu, he failed to define the kind of pay back and making it easier for Nigerians to choose the kind of pay back to his master
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by hatchy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
blackgold2018:
wow it’s the news I’m hearing lately.

Does he really pee n poo on his body??
What you see here is a tip of the iceberg. There are many pictures, even one of his aid covering his nostril due to the stench of the poo.
This is the same person his urchins and political desperados wants us believe is capable. He has done this, he is this, he is that...Yen yen yen yen yen.

Man of the Pee Poo.

Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/18/2023-its-time-to-pay-tinubu-back-with-our-support-sanwo-olu/
see the way he is saying it as if it's a piece of cake. 2023 go shock una.
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Topzee109: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
seyz91:
You dey mind that mumu up there
Which nonsense Tinubu
so you agreed tinubu didn't performed well in Lagos, it's finished for you guys
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Bigheart042(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Zombi..
Kind of u are still reason why we are still in this shit hold.
Imagine your thoughts..
Like I said before..let tinubu govern your entire generation.
You reason from anus.,

Awoofmoney:

Illiterate that doesn't know the meaning of qualify
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by calcal: 3:16am On Feb 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

If he performed why doesn't Lagos have

Good roads

Potable water supply

70 percent of inner roads are still dirt roads

No sewage treatment

Poor health care system

Much of the city still unplanned

Security

I could go in and on

If he performed why is Lagos the 2nd most unlivable city on earth ?

in addition:

The school structures in many places are dilapidated, no chairs, no table, no teachers which makes many parents send their children to sub-standard private schools

1 Like

Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:21am On Feb 20, 2022
You must be mad like ambode rightly said
Re: 2023: It's Time To Pay Tinubu Back With Our Support - Sanwo-Olu by Cromagnon: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2022
saintkel:
Tinubu may be good....but I don't think he can handle Nigeria well.....we need a leader like OBJ who can't be moved.....
you forget tinubu could not be moved by obj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Major Thing The SOUTH WEST Contribute To Nigeria's Economy? / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau / "Treasury Looters Have Eaten Nigeria’s Seed Of Growth For Breakfast"—tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.