Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor (1254 Views)

Exposing Nnamdi kanu The Fraudster / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Join live Ijelespeaks and Uche mefor as they expose the criminal called Nnamdi Kanu.

No space for IPOB terrorist in Igbo land.

https://www.facebook.com/mefoludike/videos/1345447089227663/

3 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Uche mefor is exposing more people Nnamdi Kanu killed.

Nnamdi Kanu is a killer in our land. Ozoemena

5 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by XXXXTENTACION: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Without Nnamdi kanu this poster is totally useless...
mpkurumiri brain...
dis one don sell lamido kanu for 2two hausa cows...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Brimstone77: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2022

Ok,you have already obtain your court affidavit to testify against kanu in court..

Save your self the stress and gather your evidences and head to court..

Your continuous online ranting is getting irritating already..

Uche mefir should also get his own court affidavit and join you,it will be interesting seeing you both standing side by side in the court to testify against kanu..

Less I forget,you can also come with assari dukobo.... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by November1857(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Exercise in futility.. Igbo's are with KANU..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by colorsofrainbow: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
He claims he has got court affidavit to nail Nnamdi Kanu in court yet he's still ranting online here like a headless chicken. grin
We already understand that any day that passes and you don't say trashy,fake stories and mumu talks about Nnamdi Kanu/ipob,you won't get paid grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by BSdetector: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kanu's father once stated that his son had mental problem.....the gigolo albino monkey thought that he was above the government.

1 Like

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
[s]Join live Ijelespeaks and Uche mefor as they expose the criminal called Nnamdi Kanu.

No space for IPOB terrorist in Igbo land.

https://www.facebook.com/mefoludike/videos/1345447089227663/[/s]

I will only take u & ijelerant serious anyday that you are able to pull just 1% crowd that Kanu used to pull. Biafra is beyond Nigeria, Nairaland, or Facebook thingy. We are seeing supporters from different countries like UK, Italy, USA, Rome, etc but you are here ranting n wasting Ur energy on effort that will lead to nothing

Keep disturbing yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by mccloud224(m): 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
We cry out for saviors and when they do come, we hang them. Till date, the so called Buhari and so called presidential committee cannot debunk ONE of his claims or accusations. We all know that the REAL Buhari is long dead and that thing in Aso Rock ain't him...even Aisha has made that clear but we Nigerians are not only good in fooling others but ourselves as well.

Nigeria is almost burnt to ashes and you are posting crap. Northern terrorists slaughter your kit and kin (with protection from armed forces) yet Kanu is your problem.

Are you mad

4 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Lionnation: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

I will only take u & ijelerant serious anyday that you are able to pull just 1% crowd that Kanu used to pull. Biafra is beyond Nigeria, Nairaland, or Facebook thingy. We are seeing supporters from different countries like UK, Italy, USA, Rome, etc but you are here ranting n wasting Ur energy on effort that will lead to nothing

Keep disturbing yourself
Bros don't let what he doing worry you, there is no job in the country man gats to do what he gsts to do to put food on his table, na people dey use there mana do money ritual
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Sammysolution: 3:42am On Feb 19, 2022
I think my eastern brothers says na only we Yoruba's dey do backstabbing.

3 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Proudlyomonna: 4:06am On Feb 19, 2022
November1857:
Exercise in futility.. Igbo's are with KANU..

Go to Ijele's page and see Igbos praising him.
Like it or not ijele is loved by a multitude of Igbomen and Women who seek the truth we have been telling them.
I kept telling niggas when mnk was lying and doing everything to bring his former boss down that the tables will soon turn around and he will be paid in his own coin.
Ijele biko Chukwu gozie gi.
Even though I don't support his take on one Nigeria,but I love the fact that he is giving mnk a run for his madness ��.
By the time Simon Epka starts his true madness,you will love ijele ��
Simon Epka bu kwa ezigbo onye ara oo��
Massob is this Uwazurike is that,and I asked is it not the same struggle,why try to bring the other down
All the things he accused Uwazurike for he has done and even done worse.
A man who sided and praised fulani dss ugm killers even called them angels,can not have the blessings of God.
Ijele fire down ��

2 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by adadike(f): 4:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Ijele, we the true igbos from the mother Earth of igboland are fully with you. The people against you are those Jews that claim Biafra today , tomorrow they will still turn around to claim Israel. Pack and go to Israel kwanu, they refused!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 4:57am On Feb 19, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Keep disturbing yourself

Ijelespeaks that will testify against hunchback qnd you're saying it will lead to nothing u need your heads checked

1 Like

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

Ok,you have already obtain your court affidavit to testify against kanu in court..

Uche mefir should also get his own court affidavit and join you,it will be interesting seeing you both standing side by side in the court to testify against kanu..

The way I laughed when I read the asari part err. My friend who was sleeping just woke up cheesy
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
He claims he has got court affidavit to nail Nnamdi Kanu in court yet he's still ranting online here like a headless chicken. grin
We already understand that any day that passes and you don't say trashy,fake stories and mumu talks about Nnamdi Kanu/ipib,you won't get paid grin grin grin

Thank God na ipib u write u already know say na IPIG
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2022
BSdetector:
Kanu's father once stated that his son had mental problem.....the gigolo albino monkey thought that he was above the government.

DSS go help am dey alright
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by OyigboUpdate: 5:36am On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:
We cry out for saviors and when they do come, we hang them. Till date, the so called Buhari and so called presidential committee cannot debunk ONE of his claims or accusations. We all know that the REAL Buhari is long dead and that thing in Aso Rock ain't him...even Aisha has made that clear but we Nigerians are not only good in fooling others but ourselves as well.

Nigeria is almost burnt to ashes and you are posting crap. Northern terrorists slaughter your kit and kin (with protection from armed forces) yet Kanu is your problem.

Are you mad

Do u mean the Jubril that visited Imo state? Or the one who recently visited Belgium.

I can assure u to post a thread talking this Jubril thrash and your fellow terrorist like gidgiddy notasyouthink Biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc will avoid your shameful thread.

Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed hia bingos

This one na new Jubril for Belgium use am hold body grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by mccloud224(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Do u mean the Jubril that visited Imo state? Or the one who recently visited Belgium.

I can assure u to post a thread talking this Jubril thrash and your fellow terrorist like gidgiddy notasyouthink Biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc will avoid your shameful thread.

Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed hia bingos

This one na new Jubril for Belgium use am hold body grin

You are dumber than I to thought.

1 Like

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by AntiBMC(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:

Are you mad

My brother don't be trying so hard to knock sense into this riff raff...he is an expired case. He is finished already. What u are replying to, is jus chaff...the empty cocoon of the man that was once there. Oyigboupdate di£d in the spirit, the day he was deported from Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:40am On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
adadike:
Ijele, we the true igbos from the mother Earth of igboland are fully with you. The people against you are those Jews that claim Biafra today , tomorrow they will still turn around to claim Israel. Pack and go to Israel kwanu, they refused!
[/s]
Madam mechie onu There
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by mccloud224(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2022
AntiBMC:

My brother don't be trying so hard to knock sense into this riff raff...he is an expired case. He is finished already. What u are replying to, is jus chaff...the empty cocoon of the man that was once there. Oyigboupdate di£d in the spirit, the day he was deported from Turkey.

Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Chibuzoc(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Udele abokii just like saro wiwa na still those abokeys go behead you

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by kingjis: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Brimstone77:

You are old enough to be there as well
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by kingjis: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Keep disturbing yourself

Biafria online republic

1 Like

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by kingjis: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2022
mccloud224:

Are you mad

Please can you prove that the old buhari is long dead

1 Like

Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by Christipsy(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Useless bunches of fool
Anyway make I watch hw it will be for u if he remember u idiot fool
Re: Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks that will testify against hunchback qnd you're saying it will lead to nothing u need your heads checked

Wetin be my own grin

I'm not Igbo and am not benefitting from anything that has to do with Biafra but I need to educate you on some things that you don't know

Some of you Igbo love pull it down thingy but guess what, Biafra is beyond you and that mumu ijelespeak who always looks tattered and unkept

You don't wage war against your own people and the win

Go and ask the likes of Abiola Moshood, Bola Ige, etc

Bola Tinubu is the next

Ijelerant cannot match Kanu in anyway even that fat pig called Asari Dokubo is not a match for Many so who's Ijelerant

You guys rely on peanut you are getting from this administation but I can promise you one thing, Nigeria will split one day

Oduduwa Republic, Biafra and Arewwa will go their separate ways

(1) (Reply)

2023: Why We Will Work For Peter Obi Not Atiku – Plateau Ex-reps Member, Kaze / Labour Party Meeting In Gombe State (photos) / 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.