Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers (1259 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:27am On Aug 15, 2022
In my everyday life, I see a few people who are supporters of Peter Obi but make the loudest noises that make some gullibles think they are the majority.

For my whole life, I have never seen them make points about their candidate. All they do is to insult, blackmail, and threaten the people that have different opinions.

These are the questions I want them to answer, but unfortunately, I know they will disappoint and play their usual game, which is insulting.

Can you tell us and prove to us that Anambra that Peter Obi rule is the best state in Nigeria?

Are you telling us that a 61-year old man is a youth?

Now that you have faulted the two biggest parties, is Peter Obi not a product of PDP?

If Peter Obi is good at economics, why has Anambra never been among Nigeria's top ten richest states?

Tell me about 1 country in the world that became rich by only saving money and not investing it. only 1.

Do you think Peter Obi, who watched the doctors go on strike for 13 months when he was the governor of Anambra, will ever have the solution to Nigeria's problems?

Can you pray that the alcohol that Peter Obi is selling to the youths of Nigeria never departs your household?

Why has Peter Obi never for a day condemned the killings of IPOB? Don't the live people that IPOB is killing have value?

Can you boldly tell us that in Anambra, Peter Obi's rule for 8 years is better than the state that you were born in?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by GardenOfGod(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Propaganda will no more work again... This is not 2015.
Nigerian youths will never be bought again.

Wail and wail and wail for all we care grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by matrix199(m): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Oga.. no matter what you say.. we are done with pdp and apc for the now..

7 Likes

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Jeffmek(m): 5:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Answers would have been given to you if you didn't go and recycle old propaganda gist. It's like you're a newly recruit who don't follow up to know when we thrashed out this old propaganda. Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by loosecanon50(m): 5:45am On Aug 15, 2022
Give me one reason why I should respond to your questions. Just one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by bcomputer101: 5:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Your paymaster Tinubu, has he ever condemn the killing of Fulani herdsman in Yoruba land?
Forget covid-19, Tinubu will be the worst Pandemic to befall Nigeria if elected. May another Affliction never rise in this country again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by sendemenge: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2022
It’s seems they don’t have answers for all this questions,this shows how clueless supporters doesn’t know anything about politics.All the four major contestants are parts of where we find ourselves in this country so Obi is neither saint nor messiah

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Abdul05: 5:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Bro, none of obi supporters would want to answer those questions you have written above..

Cos you have said it all. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HeeBraHim2(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Propaganda will no more work again... This is not 2015.
Nigerian youths will never be bought again.

Wail and wail and wail for all we care grin grin grin grin

What is propaganda in questions?

Anyway e no shock me..... We know you guys for talking nonsense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by butterfly777(m): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Your questions already reflect your bias, but I will help you out in case you genuinely don't know the answers.

1. When you have 70 years old and 86 years old men, a 61 years old person is definitely a youth. Besides, Peter Obi has demonstrated through his walks and intelligent speeches that he is young in body and mind. We can say the same about Tinubu and Atiku who have Keyamo and Dino speaking for them.

2. On Obi being a product of PDP. A white pap comes from a black pot. So, a good man can come from a bad party. Mind you, there are many goog people in every party, even if the party is bad. Peter Obi is a good man despite passing through a PDP.

3. There are many things that determine the wealth of states in Nigeria: federal allocation and IGR. Federal allocation is largely based on oil money derived from states. So, Anambra does not received as much as Lagos in this.
The sound source of income of states in the IGR. The IGR largely depends on the population of people living in the state and the companies there. Lagos being a former FCT was able to attract huge population and investment, hence it's superior IGR and companies to Anambra. This is obvious, and I know you just prefer to pretend on this.

The richest states in Nigeria like Cross River and Lagos have oil money and or a huge population. Many Anambra indigenes are business travelled all over Nigeria.
4. No economy prospers by savings money alone. That is why Peter Obi is known to invest the state funds in human development and business ventures.

He is also the only candidate known be promoting the need to move Nigeria from a consuming economy to a producing economy. What we've heard from others is media attack, agabdo and cassava and na my turn.
5. 13 month strike? People go on strike in every state and the government can not always be blamed. You didn't talk about the strike actions during Tinubu's tenure as governor,not to talk of the various worker's strikes the the ongoing APC maladministration.
6. Alcohol sale? Can you bit your chest that all Tinubu's investments are holy and decent? You can't. But Peter Obi is not funding touts and cultists to political gains like some people everyone knows.
7. IPOB? Has Tinubu condemned the Fulani killings of the Yoruba people. But we heard him ask where are the cows, and he said the Yorubas and the Fulanis killing them are one. Imagine that?
8. Peter Obi left Anambra State governorship about 16 years ago, that is a long time. Different people have managed the state then. So he can't be solely responsible for the current state of the state, just as Tinubu can't solely be blamed for the present problems and goodness of Lagos State.

Let me leave you and let reason prevail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by GardenOfGod(m): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Have you answered these;
1. The real age of your master
2. The primary school he attended
3. The secondary school he attended
4. His real ancestry
5. Have you countered his drugs dealings accusations?
HeeBraHim2:

What is propaganda in questions?

Anyway e no shock me..... We know you guys for talking nonsense
Wail me a river bros!
Try again... This tricks won't work again this time.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Thedon22: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2022
POs supporters are unserious ! They are given an opportunity to advertise their candidate and they are rejecting it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Kennedyli: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi never claimed to be a youth. Rather he says the youths are running through him.
Moreover, when faced with a 75 years old man, an 86 years old and 61 year old, any same person will chose the youngest and more agile candidate.

Now that you have faulted the two biggest parties, is Peter Obi not a product of PDP?

Yes. Those are the strongest party and typically you need to be part of a system to change it.
Luckily, we've found a way to change the system without them.

If Peter Obi is good at economics, why has Anambra never been among Nigeria's top ten richest states?

Anambra is one of the most stable states in Nigeria. They've never owed salaries since Peter Obi.

Tell me about 1 country in the world that became rich by only saving money and not investing it. only 1.

Every country in the world saves money in gold. It's what makes their currency strong. Even small businesses don't spend everything they earn.

Do you think Peter Obi, who watched the doctors go on strike for 13 months when he was the governor of Anambra, will ever have the solution to Nigeria's problems?

Doctors went on strike in almost every state of the federation because of payment increase. Peter Obi offered a 50% increase, but they refused it.
Fashola threatened to sack Lagos doctors at this time.

Can you pray that the alcohol that Peter Obi is selling to the youths of Nigeria never departs your household?

Can you pray that the drugs that Tinubu was dealing never leaves your household?
Importing beverages; even achohol is legal. Drugs isn't.

Why has Peter Obi never for a day condemned the killings of IPOB? Don't the live people that IPOB is killing have value?
Why has Tinubu never condemned the OPC? Why did Tinubu insist on a referendum when Goodluck in 2009?

Can you boldly tell us that in Anambra, Peter Obi's rule for 8 years is better than the state that you were born in?

Anambra state was created in 1991. While Lagos state existed before independence and became a state in 1967. Yet at least you are comparing both states.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Mindlog: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Thedon22:
POs supporters are unserious ! They are given an opportunity to advertise their candidate and they are rejecting it.

They have a right to choose where and when to "advertise" their candidate, it can't be forced.

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by strangest(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
The question you asked are out there but you are blinded by your love for a drug lord and a bandit coordinator....

I wish you the best in your nightmare....

HeeBraHim2:
In my everyday life, I see a few people who are supporters of Peter Obi but make the loudest noises that make some gullibles think they are the majority.

For my whole life, I have never seen them make points about their candidate. All they do is to insult, blackmail, and threaten the people that have different opinions.

These are the questions I want them to answer, but unfortunately, I know they will disappoint and play their usual game, which is insulting.

Can you tell us and prove to us that Anambra that Peter Obi rule is the best state in Nigeria?

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by NothingDoMe: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2022
When Tinubu was asked about the herdsmen menace what did he say? "Is Evans a herdsmen"?

Deliberately refusing to call a spade a spade because of his presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 15, 2022
Help us answer these questions someone has collected.

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:
Your questions already reflect your bias, but I will help you out in case you genuinely don't know the answers.

1. When you have 70 years old and 86 years old men, a 61 years old person is definitely a youth. Besides, Peter Obi has demonstrated through his walks and intelligent speeches that he is young in body and mind. We can say the same about Tinubu and Atiku who have Keyamo and Dino speaking for them.

2. On Obi being a product of PDP. A white pap comes from a black pot. So, a good man can come from a bad party. Mind you, there are many goog people in every party, even if the party is bad. Peter Obi is a good man despite passing through a PDP.

3. There are many things that determine the wealth of states in Nigeria: federal allocation and IGR. Federal allocation is largely based on oil money derived from states. So, Anambra does not received as much as Lagos in this.
The sound source of income of states in the IGR. The IGR largely depends on the population of people living in the state and the companies there. Lagos being a former FCT was able to attract huge population and investment, hence it's superior IGR and companies to Anambra. This is obvious, and I know you just prefer to pretend on this.

The richest states in Nigeria like Cross River and Lagos have oil money and or a huge population. Many Anambra indigenes are business travelled all over Nigeria.
4. No economy prospers by savings money alone. That is why Peter Obi is known to invest the state funds in human development and business ventures.

He is also the only candidate known be promoting the need to move Nigeria from a consuming economy to a producing economy. What we've heard from others is media attack, agabdo and cassava and na my turn.
5. 13 month strike? People go on strike in every state and the government can not always be blamed. You didn't talk about the strike actions during Tinubu's tenure as governor,not to talk of the various worker's strikes the the ongoing APC maladministration.
6. Alcohol sale? Can you bit your chest that all Tinubu's investments are holy and decent? You can't. But Peter Obi is not funding touts and cultists to political gains like some people everyone knows.
7. IPOB? Has Tinubu condemned the Fulani killings of the Yoruba people. But we heard him ask where are the cows, and he said the Yorubas and the Fulanis killing them are one. Imagine that?
8. Peter Obi left Anambra State governorship about 16 years ago, that is a long time. Different people have managed the state then. So he can't be solely responsible for the current state of the state, just as Tinubu can't solely be blamed for the present problems and goodness of Lagos State.

You can't give me wrong answer because you want to defend Peter Obi, we Nigerians won't take that.

1) Peter Obi is not the youngest man running, We have Sowore and many others.... Don't you guys go for them if you are not a tribal bigot.... apart from that Only a fool will believe that Tinubu is older than Abiola who will just be 84 if he was alive by now.

2)I love how, you make this statement... That shows that we can't fault Atiku and Tinubu too.... They might also be a white pap in dark pot.

3) Wrong! Ondo get the biggest allocation last year and the state don't have the largest oil or biggest populations.... Apart from that states like Ogun and Oyo don't have oil and they are far richer than Anambra.

4) Can you please mention one human development that Peter Obi invest on? And also tell me the poverty rate of the state.

5) it's so shameful that you want to defend a person that allow doctors to go for that long strike....... If call Obi a killer.... I no lie.

Because 13 months strike means many life has been lost

6) Can you

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HeeBraHim2(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:

You can't give me wrong answer because you want to defend Peter Obi, we Nigerians won't take that.

1) Peter Obi is not the youngest man running, We have Sowore and many others.... Don't you guys go for them if you are not a tribal bigot.... apart from that Only a fool will believe that Tinubu is older than Abiola who will just be 84 if he was alive by now.

2)I love how, you make this statement... That shows that we can't fault Atiku and Tinubu too.... They might also be a white pap in dark pot.

3) Wrong! Ondo get the biggest allocation last year and the state don't have the largest oil or biggest populations.... Apart from that states like Ogun and Oyo don't have oil and they are far richer than Anambra.

4) Can you please mention one human development that Peter Obi invest on? And also tell me the poverty rate of the state.

5) it's so shameful that you want to defend a person that allow doctors to go for that long strike....... If call Obi a killer.... I no lie.

6) Can you prove to me that Tinubu is funding thugs..... Is NURTW don't exist in Anambra.... Transport association is part of government in everywhere around the world.

7) He when Peter was there.... Anambra has never ranked as one of the best.

Lemme shock you.... Onitsha a city in anambra was ranked as the most polluted city in the world.
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
butterfly777:

Why not someone younger like say Sowore, Adebayo, Dumebi, Ado-Maliki who are in their fifties? If we want to use who is younger why not someone truly younger?
Lagos state could barely generate 600m in 1999. Tinubu oversaw the growth in revenue from 600m to 14bn.
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by 9Pluto(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

I wanted to honestly answer your questions until I discovered you are the typical APC crook full of propaganda. Imagine talking about Anambra state and you are posting a picture of Aba! Does Lai Muhammed have an APC masterclass where they train you guys in the act of shameless lieing and deception?

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by BlackPantherxXx: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2022
He's a 3rd Class graduate.

He wouldn't smell Aso Rock Toilet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by pricklewane: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2022
Same lame excuse from Peter Obi supporters. Na only Peter Obi wan become president of Nigeria without wanting Nigerians to revert to his antecedent as governor. Oloriburuku candidate selling voodoo to fools in Alaigbo

Jeffmek:
Answers would have been given to you if you didn't go and recycle old propaganda gist. It's like you're a newly recruit who don't follow up to know when we thrashed out this old propaganda. Thanks
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by butterfly777(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:

Why not someone younger like say Sowore, Adebayo, Dumebi, Ado-Maliki who are in their fifties? If we want to use who is younger why not someone truly younger?
Lagos state could barely generate 600m in 1999. Tinubu oversaw the growth in revenue from 600m to 14bn.

By collecting more taxes from the poor people?
By just cooking up figures in order to appear to be effective?

Common, this is 2022. People are woser now.
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Giidgiddy: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Vulturereloaded: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2022
1) as long as he is not related to drugs im good.

2) as long as he has not forfeited money to any government im good.

3) as long as he has not appeard in court im good.

4) as long as he does not run from court im good

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HornyTave: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:

in 1998 Lagos generated N13.5b.
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HornyTave: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

6) Can you prove to me that Tinubu is funding thugs..... Is NURTW don't exist in Anambra.... Transport association is part of government in everywhere around the world.

7) He when Peter was there.... Anambra has never ranked as one of the best.

Lemme shock you.... Onitsha a city in anambra was ranked as the most polluted city in the world.

What are the track records of others contesting in next year's election?
Age is not only a factor in selecting a good president, you must also consider what they had done in time past, espcially in elected office, then compare it to our present problems and see who's better..

I want a Nigeria that works, not a Nigeria without formidable future for its citixens
Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HornyTave: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:
https://twitter.com/BudgITng/status/394788670013997056?t=N8mNMmm1wP8J61bQeO4HNw&s=19

If you're interested on the PDF file on Lagos data, drop your WhatsApp number, I'll forward it free of charge.

Tinubu met it at 14b and took it to 83b.
Fashola took it to 276b
Ambode took to 700+b

As of 2015, Lagos revenue was 75.65% was from PAYE ( HQ pays Tax on behalf of their staff and most HQ are in lag )
19% was from Other revenue
2.4% was from Road assessment
2.3 was from Direct assessment.

Do you also know All oil companies moved their HQ from Niger Delta to Lagos during the height of Miltancy? lol

1 Like

Re: 9 Questions To Ask The Gullible Fans Of Peter Obi— I Want Answers by HornyTave: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Spirit04:
https://twitter.com/BudgITng/status/394788670013997056?t=N8mNMmm1wP8J61bQeO4HNw&s=19

in 1999 Lagos spent 200m servicing debt but in 2007 they spent 28b.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Angry Northerners Destroy Tinubu And Shettima Campaign Banner With Stones / Ghanaians Burn APC Brooms, Display Atiku’s Campaign Posters In Ghana (Pix) / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Achievements In Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.