Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos (1135 Views)

2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo / Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / See Moment Obasanjo Arrived And Spoke At The PDP Rally In Ogun (VIDEO/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Latestreport1: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Why I'm campaigning for Obi, by Prophet El-Buba

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrtJ9j_dI8c

2023:The Presidential candidate of the labour Party Peter Obi and his running mate,Baba Datti Ahmed today in Jos, Plateau State as Campaign officially begins.

Prophet Isa El-Buba, the General Overseer of the Evangelical Outreach Ministries International, with headquarters in Jos, Plateau State came out to support and Campaign for Peter Obi, at Labour Party Rally in Jos today given reasons why the people of Plateau State should get their PVC and vote for Peter Obi comes 2023

https://twitter.com/isaelbuba/status/1575145673258926080?t=gUFHqSkGrUdIykaBd1EA8g&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjD_CxmDCD2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wow

5 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by EmzyT: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omoh

4 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by PeterObi4LP: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Prophet El-buba is an Ipob member and Igbo - according to Agbadorians/BATstards 2022. Watch how Animals called Tilumpu supporters will attack the prophet.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by omitoni: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Its time people

5 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by LeoDeKing: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Since he is campaigning for pandora crook, zombidients will start worshipping him immediately.

Had it been it is Atiku or Tinubu he campaigns for, what will dominate the thread are:
Who knows him?
He has got his share of bullion van
He is a slave
Fake prophet
He has no concern for the masses
He has only one vote
Etc

I swear even the biafuro era of lamidi kwanu has better direction than this pandora hoebi's illusionary presidency. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by ufuosman(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless you sir

5 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by LeoDeKing: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Prophet El-buba is an Ipob member and Igbo - according to Agbadorians/BATstards 2022. Watch how Animals called Tilumpu supporters will attack the prophet.
Nobody said he is ipob
Nobody said he is igbo
Nobody will attack him.

Conversely, all the above listed characteristics are common features of ipob pigs. It is so prominent that one begins to wonder if biafuro system of government will have an atom of freedom to chose. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Massiveglory: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Omo this one choke o. This is a choking crowd of voters.
Urchins will be dumb and deaf at the sight of this structureless crowd.
Emilokan, I don't know where you will see vote from o.
North central is a done deal for Peter obi-datti ahmed. I see this fire spreading round the north.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Proudlyomonna: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless the Man of God.
Let it be known to all those forming Christians to decieve others into believing that supporting Muslim-muslim agenda is the right thing to do, We know the stand of Our God on Justice, Fairness and Truthfulness,so We can't be decieved.
Know that if you stamp your vote for Muslim-muslim agenda,you are putting the Country in a situation of doing 24 straight years of Islamic rule.
Is this Just and Fair in a Country with diversities like Nigeria?
Will Christian-Christian agenda ever be accepted?
Why then do you support Muslim-muslim agenda?
The Church is rising full time to defend Our Faith from APC.
Apc must GO.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by 2elliot: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Since he is campaigning for pandora crook, zombidients will start worshipping him immediately.

Had it been it is Atiku or Tinubu he campaigns for, what will dominate the thread are:
Who knows him?
He is a slave
Fake prophet
He has only one vote
Etc

I swear even the biafuro era of lamidi kwanu has better direction than this pandora hoebi's illusionary presidency. grin
Why are you speaking for Atiku na, abi una agbadu don merge as oppostion parties to labour party? Because 2019, you all swore that Atiku is the most corrupt person in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Proudlyomonna: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nobody said he is ipob
Nobody said he is igbo
Nobody will attack him.

Conversely, all the above listed characteristics are common features of ipob pigs. It is so prominent that one begins to wonder if biafuro system of government will have an atom of freedom to chose. grin

This your condition na very funny one sha, something dey pain you for chest but you still dey try use laugh emojis package the pain grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by StormpyBee: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter Obi is on a divine mandate, and the prophet recognise this.
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Arespect10: 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
Me and my team after reading this ur comments
LeoDeKing:

Nobody said he is ipob
Nobody said he is igbo
Nobody will attack him.

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by LeoDeKing: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
2elliot:
Why are you speaking for Atiku na, abi una agbadu don merge as oppostion parties to labour party? Because 2019, you all swore that Atiku is the most corrupt person in the world.
I'm not speaking for Atiku.

Just categorising the political parties and the type of creatures supporting each of the parties.

There is a party whose supporters are essentially and majorly rabbid dogs. Without mentioning the party, the supporters will soon run mad. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by LeoDeKing: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

This your condition na very funny one sha, something dey pain you for chest but you still dey try use laugh meme package the pain grin
The sign " grin " is not meme.

It is called emoji.

The one you uploaded is called meme.

Instead of learning, continue following Peter Obi up and down. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Proudlyomonna: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The sign " grin " is not meme.

It is called emoji.

The one you uploaded is called meme.

Instead of learning, continue following Peter Obi up and down. grin

Fixed it already grin
But why are you using laugh emojis to cover the pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by LeoDeKing: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Fixed it already grin
But why are you using laugh emojis to cover the pain cheesy
Good boy.

Emeka, appreciate the free lecture first and stop derailing. Or are you already feeling entitled to the free lecture?
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by plaindealer: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2022
lol @ fake and paid pandora prophet
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Redstubpen: 12:59am On Sep 29, 2022
cool
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by SmellyNyash: 4:53am On Sep 29, 2022
grin
I love this man
He so full of energy
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by SmellyNyash: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Who knows him?
He is a slave
Fake prophet
He has only one vote
Etc

Whether you like it or not, Obi is going to be your president and if you are not ok with it, go and die grin
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by SmellyNyash: 5:01am On Sep 29, 2022
plaindealer:
lol @ fake and paid pandora prophet
E pain this senseless urchin grin
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by frank14011991(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter obi playing religious politics
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Who knows him?
He is a slave
Fake prophet
He has only one vote
Etc

Baba, rest na

This your wailing is becoming embarrassing to Tinubu grin
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by techWriter3: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by PeterObi4LP: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Nobody said he is ipob
Nobody said he is igbo
Nobody will attack him.

Why are you so concern about my mention? That is you guys stock in trade. Anyone that support Obi automatically becomes Igbo or Ipob.
Re: Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos by Proudlyomonna: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Good boy.

Emeka, appreciate the free lecture first and stop derailing. Or are you already feeling entitled to the free lecture?

Hahaha here we go again,so for your mind now I go engage you in the tribal gbasgbos wey your creator send you come this life come do abi grin
Na I don't do that shit bruh look for people wey go help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos,una kukuma sabi unaself,as for me I no dey do nonsense Tribal gbasgbos grin

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA, Tell Nigeria The Owner Of House Where Cocain Worth $278m Was Seized / I Must Confess, Peter Obi Looks Good In These Pictures. Obidients, Oya Fall In.. / What Will Happen To Tinubu If He Mistakenly Shows Up In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.