Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations (20104 Views)

Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Bar1941(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
See the way the government used their inefficiency to cause unwarranted calamities on hustling Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by inoki247: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
flokii:

I think it's GREED and everyone in Nigeria is guilty to some extent, but some are just not it, damn too greedy.

I saw the Ghana E passport and I felt sorry for Nigeria. Ghanians right from time are very hardworking people and they have leveraged their 'not so big' and near homogenous country to achieve a lot. Our people need to sit down, take a break and think.. why are we stealing so much when we won't live forever or take 1 kobo with us when we die.
The corruption is just too much.

Let's take for instance you stay in the west or America and your friend feels like seeing how your country ID looks like you now bring out that yeye NiN paper to show him nd call it an ID the guy will see you as joker...

Carry paper giv person call am ID....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Stevenson1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
lalasticlala:
Deportation and job losses due to lack of passport machines at Nigerian Embassy in Qatar

https://www.dohanews.co/deportation-and-job-losses-due-to-lack-of-passport-machines-at-nigerian-embassy-in-qatar/

I don't think we love Nigeria enough. I don't think me, you, our politicians and the whole Nigerians loves and respect the country enough. Cos if we did, we wouldn't be allowing small issues like this be disgracing us.
What kind of nonsense is this news? Common passport oo.
Aren't we ashamed in this country??
Is it money, we have it
Natural resources, we get am plenty
Population, e plenty
Talent, scatter everywhere
What is it

5 Likes

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by mccloud224(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
A wise man once said...

A society gets the leadership it deserves.

You can blame govt all you want but charity begins....

We support corruption... We stigmatize anyone in a sensitive top position who didn't utilize the "opportunity" to enrich themselves YET we have the audacity to complain when things arent working. The nerve!!!

Even Rwanda that has next to zero resources is above this level. We are too wicked to ourselves...always voting based on tribalism and religion.

2022 is the year of ritualists.
2023 is the year of cannibals.
2024 is the year of cannibals selling cheap human meat on the black market coz a cow costs N40million.

Mark my words!!!

Una neva chichumchi.

6 Likes

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by fxkay1: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
angry
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by bibianna(f): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is just too sad!
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sirheny007:
Nna eh!
This useless country follows you wherever you go with its badluck.

cry cry

A useless country is also full of useless people. A country's image is only a reflection of it's people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by mccloud224(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

I don't think we love Nigeria enough. I don't think me, you, our politicians and the whole Nigerians loves and respect the country enough. Cos if we did, we wouldn't be allowing small issues like this be disgracing us.
Is it money, we have it
Population, e plenty
What is it

What is it? Tribalism and Religious bigotry. When we remove those two and elect true nation builders, Nigeria will transform. Awolowo was a Nation Builder...Tinubu is a Career politician.... There is a difference.

We are our own problems. The oil,rice and N1,000 to be shared during 2023 elections is chilling somewhere... The govt has already DELIBERATELY made life unbearable with the fuel crisis and it will progressively get worse. This is what they have been doing for years.... A hungry man is easy to manipulate and control. The voters are mostly hungry masses... Tinubu might have his way afterall coz the hungry will be 300% what it curree is during 2023 elections.

Brace up.

2 Likes

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by flokii: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
inoki247:

Let's take for instance you stay in the west or America and your friend feels seeing how your country ID looks like you now bring out that yeye NiN paper to show him nd call it an ID the guy will see you as joker...

Carry paper giv person call am ID....

It's not as if we don't have people that can do the right thing but the greedy ones who want to amass wealth for their unborn generations won't allow other well meaning Nigerians do what is right..

It's only in Nigeria that public officials inflate costs of projects just to make above 80 percent gain and still get kick backs from the contractors they award projects to. It's in the same Nigeria that people in public offices spend millions every year to repair or maintain the exact same asset and many other anomalies like that.

The system we are running is too porus and leaves room for leakages. There is a foreign affairs minister I believe or is it immigration, whicever who ought to make sure issues of passports are well sorted considering the huge budget allocated yearly for that purpose. They just divert monies meant to serve citizen's interests like it's nobody's business and end up putting Nigerians in embarrassing situations abroad. Not fair to be very honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Exodora: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Does anyone know where their office is in Owerri and how much it will cost to acquire new passport.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by mccloud224(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
flokii:

It's not as if we don't have people that can do the right thing but the greedy ones who want to amass wealth for their unborn generations won't allow other well meaning Nigerians do what is right..

It's only in Nigeria that public officials inflate costs of projects just to make above 80 percent gain and still get kick backs from the contractors they award projects to. It's in the same Nigeria that people in public offices spend millions every year to repair or maintain the exact same asset and many other anomalies like that.

The system we are running is too porus and leaves room for leakages. There is a foreign affairs minister I believe or is it immigration, whicever who ought to make sure issues of passports are well sorted considering the huge budget allocated yearly for that purpose. They just divert monies meant to serve citizen's interests like it's nobody's business and end up putting Nigerians in embarrassing situations abroad. Not fair to be very honest.

When we start agitating and protesting vehemently in public concerning these anomalies (like EndSars), then true CHANGE will come. There is no good govt anywhere on earth. The masses make things happen. Americans, Chinese and Europeans didn't become what they are by hoping on a "righteous" God fearing government... They took the bull by the horns.

Like the rapper Scarface said and I quote :

"We ain't asking for it no more, We demanding it".

Peace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Had KANU said this on radio sheeples will start defending Nigeria like it's their fathers property

I don't pity a Nigerian....he's carrying heavy loads of Nigeria on his shoulder but refuse to carry it down and still complains the loads are killing him

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by rollywise(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lack! lack!! lack!!! The slogan of almost every Nigerian yet we are blessed with plenty. Not we lack at home and lack abroad. Yet this country is busy everyday. The president travels every week. All news channels have news to tell everyday but yet... We live in lack. I smell another but a greater #ENDSARS

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Enemyofpeace: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
what do you feel about this and this government?
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Naybahood(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nothing works under this present administration.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by HELLASJ(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Could be planned work

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by onuman: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Stevenson1:

Is it money, we have it
Population, e plenty
What is it

Ask Abokiiz in power who are employing every
government institution and method in the world to make Nigeria an Arabian.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by AdelekeAkinola(m): 12:01am On Feb 19, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Nigeria is a disgrace to Nigerians
No sir, it is Nigerians that are disgracing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Biafranodogwu55: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Buhari phonecall na mtn..everywhere you go but 4 my side him go get missed called in jesus name AMEN
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by macho44(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2022
lalasticlala:
Deportation and job losses due to lack of passport machines at Nigerian Embassy in Qatar

https://www.dohanews.co/deportation-and-job-losses-due-to-lack-of-passport-machines-at-nigerian-embassy-in-qatar/

Walahi, Our Government Don Too Disgrace Us, both Home & Abroad.
What manner of Fuckery is this?
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by tallceejay(m): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Naija never ceases to amaze herself
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Kaiser20: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2022
Tinubu said he will follow Buhari's legacy and continue on the foundation of Buhari government.
See the despicable behavior of our politicians, to please Buhari and displeased the voters.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by linearity: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2022
waslag11:
One day Nigeria will get it right
You will be surprise that, that day may never come…there is no iota of sign that shows that ‘our mumu don do!’
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by ike007(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Being a Nigerian has become a stigma

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by treatise: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2022
lalasticlala:

They should ask Abba Kyari to assist in purchasing a new machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by FireUpNow(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2022
This present govt is a total disgrace.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by cardoctor(m): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Unbelievable
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by solufemiwa(m): 2:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Who do us this way?

I sell laptops at a cheaper rate. Check my signature

lalasticlala:

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by phenase(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg make una kukuma close the country and give me my own share. Our ancestors that are ruling us don try. grin

Guys check my signature and cash out now.
I don chop clean mouth.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by omoyankee3(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Took me seven months to get my passport in Atlanta. Story was that there was no printing materials.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by nyiamfrank: 3:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Did Quantiri na way oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday / Why Are There So Many Lizards In Nigeria? / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.