Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations (20109 Views)

Can This Happen At Nigerian Embassies? / The Agony Of Passport Expiration In Vietnam / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by NessFortunate: 3:11am On Feb 19, 2022
unmask:
The kind of simple things that cause issues for us
we struggle with anything, everything and nothing. Is a systemic failure.
#smh

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Thank God mine came out on time , I applied on May last year and it came out after 45 Days after spending 187,000 naira for ordinary passport that can't take me to any meaningful country without visa... anyway they won't see me again by the time this one will expire they don't issue me my eu passport, thunder fire buhari

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 19, 2022
lalasticlala:
Deportation and job losses due to lack of passport machines at Nigerian Embassy in Qatar

https://www.dohanews.co/deportation-and-job-losses-due-to-lack-of-passport-machines-at-nigerian-embassy-in-qatar/
They can borrow to fund a lifestyle but can't borrow to provide the basics. The deficiency of this government is superlative in all ranking. Not a good time to be a Nigerian.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by InoGetJoy: 5:52am On Feb 19, 2022
waslag11:
One day Nigeria will get it right
Sadly, that day will never come

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by hollywater: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2022
Mumu people wey no want still learn dey plan to vote dsame Man wey bring dis failure to us.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by techWriter3: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2022
Nigerians prevents Failure her residents home and away
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Shakur86(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Oh naija, what a country
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by issylarry(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2022
Higgies:
That's serious.

I need an affordable 2 bedroom or a RP self around Egbeda or Ogba and environs.
send mails
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by DMerciful(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
I wonder why Nigerians hate Biafrans for wanting to leave this hell hole!
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by lapazi(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Nigeria is a disgrace to Nigerians

no kee me with laugh this early momo abeg with these pictures,

whats your problem?
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Sirheny007:
Nna eh!
This useless country follows you wherever you go with its badluck.

cry cry
grin Renounce her!

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by rampantlover: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2022
inoki247:
lol Nothing is working in this country again ordinary Ghana don activate a E Passport features on dere Ghana card we ar still here carrying one yeye NiN paper up nd down without any good functionality....

To print plastic National ID Card e hard dem to still produce international Passport he hard for dem....

The country should be put up for Auction even if na $100 mak dem buy am....

Lol, most of you r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d Nigerians keep on saying ordinary Ghana but humans are more valued than the zoo called Nigeria. The kind of president a country has gives you a fair representation of the kind of citizens that country have. Now let's compare His Excellency Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo to the Fulani Herdsman and cattle lover President Buhari. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by faste: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2022
waslag11:
One day Nigeria will get it right
Who be this!!
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by faste: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:

I think it's GREED and everyone in Nigeria is guilty to some extent, but some are just not it, damn too greedy.

I saw the Ghana E passport and I felt sorry for Nigeria. Ghanians right from time are very hardworking people and they have leveraged their 'not so big' and near homogenous country to achieve a lot. Our people need to sit down, take a break and think.. why are we stealing so much when we won't live forever or take 1 kobo with us when we die.
The corruption is just too much.
Nations are built by patriot,there is no Nigerian patriot living or dead;How can one be patriotic to a country that does not value and reward patriotism .Break that damned contraption, please.
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by thunderbabs: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
That is a situation that describes "When your country fails you"

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Aaay: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Unserious government
Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by Sunsets: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
When you thought you have escaped this country, her body odour keeps following and pulling you.
lalasticlala:
Deportation and job losses due to lack of passport machines at Nigerian Embassy in Qatar

https://www.dohanews.co/deportation-and-job-losses-due-to-lack-of-passport-machines-at-nigerian-embassy-in-qatar/

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations by onuman: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

A useless country is also full of useless people. A country's image is only a reflection of it's people.
Good summary.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Repair Third Mainland Bridge On Sunday / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park / Why Are There So Many Lizards In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.