Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) (17159 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
pretydiva:
Who still takes this woman seriously
are you not a Deconness in her church
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by sigiyaya112: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer or no prayer! Any person who claims to be a Believer and goes for such Satanic orchestrated stuff is already dead.

You cannot claim to be a Believer, go for such stuff and say you are alive!
I have said it so many times that you are a mad bastard and serious people on the forum dont take an idiot like you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
nickyj19:
congratulations ooooooh

waiting we go use celebrate am na
Chelsea match gringringrin

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Nwasaka: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Big brother Naija, demonic indeed! No moral impacts in youths.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
I was about to make this exact statement them came across yours grin
gringringrin
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by ictplotter(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
This woman should keep up her good work and continue preaching the truth, which is alway bitter n rejected. Not those pastoreurship and hypocritical E.A Adeboye, Oyedepo, pastor Chris and co.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mad people are building churches and mosques. I blame this country. They should be testing would be clergy's brain to know if they are ok.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by DKM123: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is why the Nigerian version of Christianity is filled with low key wicked murderers. Always praying for the death of one person or the other because you perceive they are enemies.

The ones from the western world who aren't Christians and who you call worldly will not wish death on even humans who commit murder. They try them in court and then lock them up for life cos they have abolished the death penalty.
But you so called Nigerian Christians are screaming for your God to murder someone just for participating on a TV show.

This is why I think most of you Christians are actually the devil's children cos one who is indeed godly can never be this cruel with evil intent. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by nickyj19: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Michaelbjune:
Chelsea match gringringrin
undecided why you dey invite your enemy, I'm red devil's fans bro

I can only manage Airtime from you cheesy
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
This woma should go and sit somewhere jawe

People have moved on from her nonsense preaching

Either any of your member go for bbn or not, we all must die at a time
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1415014/mummy-go-member-church-goes-big-brother-show-must-die-video/
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wetin concern the Pastor for the matter
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
nickyj19:
undecided why you dey invite your enemy, I'm red devil's fans bro

I can only manage Airtime from you cheesy
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by nickyj19: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
REPENT QUICKLY OR YOU ENDED UP BEEN A BORROWED VESSEL IN THE VINEYARD OF GOD ON THE LAST DAY OF GOD'S JUDGEMENT
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

If she has a daughter, I pity the unlucky guy that will marry her if she is like her mum. undecided

The difference between this one and Shakarau is that she never begin carry gun...Fanatics and brainwashing... undecided

To think she has members in her church/company, Some people are destined to be follow follow...zombie things..

1 Like

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by hatedisplace: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Topzee109:
if this came from a Muslim, these hypocrites will tag it terrorism threat. God punish nairaland christians
God punish every Muslim
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Topzee109:
if this came from a Muslim, these hypocrites will tag it terrorism threat. God punish nairaland christians

Your Muslims fight the war for themselves. They don't wait for their Allah to do the fighting. But this woman didn't say she wil be the one to do the killing rather she will pray for the person to die.

Are you allergic to see the difference?
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Youngminister(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
This woman with die and hell fire sef. Nawao
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Can't anyone flog the living hell out of this mad woman? Give her 36 hot strokes on her ass,or give her a correct 2 by 2 on her coconut head.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Is it automatic death or instant death?
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by joeyswift(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Why are you bitter and enraged? Did you really read the topic to the level of misunderstanding it? She said if "any member of her church" auditions for bbn. Please how does this relate to Muslims? Deescalate your religious bigotry.
Topzee109:
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by okwusdaddy: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
According to her comedians would go to hell.She should check herself first.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Handsum64: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Any rubbish they can't preach to Christians does not exist
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Seek for your repentance first,
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer or no prayer! Any person who claims to be a Believer and goes for such Satanic orchestrated stuff is already dead.

Believer of what exactly?
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Shey people still dey attend this woman church?

Well sheeples won't learn!
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by ictplotter(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Be careful with your utterances please
GOD is their father and no father would allow u talk nonsense about his child and go Scot free
U av been warned
U hate people misunderstanding u , don't so it to others
Which Father, John 3 vs 16. I thought bible said jesus is the only son of God? those thieves called pastors are also sons of God, confused poor church worker u ar.
You better re direct your warning to urself and ur criminal pastors to repent. Before God will strike all of u. For deceiving people with fake n criminal gospels.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Godbless3(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
mad woman,and her madness is making her to trend

Its Nigerians that are making her trend.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lovenorth:
Big brother is a big scam that must be banned in this country
Eggxactly
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by LibraKing: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

he who finds a wife, has found a good thing..... so bambam and teddy A, you dnt know God programmed their love life in bb9ja. or you think their marriage is not blessed or that of God
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Weda dey go,abi dey no go,dey go die
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by youngblaq: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dis woman na skit maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian God, Krishna Was a Black African / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.