Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) (17160 Views)

Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Indecent Dressing Of A Curvy Lady In Church Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by ufotunang: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes that big brother naija show should be cancelled..... what does it teach the youths....just sexual immoralities and those big brother naija house mates fighting, quarelling and insulting each other and sex sex sex
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by ufotunang: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
God does not kill.....so you do not have the power to command God to kill a person....God can still forgive the person if he ask God for forgiveness.....our God is a forgiving God :
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by TheSourcerer: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
ufotunang:
God does not kill.....so you do not have the power to command God to kill a person....God can still forgive the person if he ask God for forgiveness.....our God is a forgiving God :
The thing is God kills (well biblically ) ,
The great flood
Sodom and gomoroah (including parents infants and pregnant women)
Remember Joshua conquest ?
Random petty killing like Onan (for not nutting in his brothers wife...)

And Satan the 'bad guy ' killed 8 ........ Under the command of cute God , yep the family of Job, so yeah God kills , relentlessly if we count historical and modern times smiley

God is literally a magnamanic psychopathic Genocidal Serial killer smiley
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Matthew 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

While Jesus is interested in sinners repenting, mummy GO wants them dead
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Emceekonami(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
The third nearly killed somebodys father���. Ibrahimovic is so underated��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWXGo1-cCHw&t=15s
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by ufotunang: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The thing is God kills (well biblically ) ,
The great flood
Sodom and gomoroah (including parents infants and pregnant women)
Remember Joshua conquest ?
Random petty killing like Onan (for not nutting in his brothers wife...)....all that was in the old testament...but not in the new testament... where God sent Jesus Christ to the earth to die for our sins and forgiven the sinners....we are now in the new testament era where God does not kill

And Satan the 'bad guy ' killed 8 ........ Under the command of cute God , yep the family of Job, so yeah God kills , relentlessly if we count historical and modern times smiley

God is literally a magnamanic psychopathic Genocidal Serial killer smiley
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by TheSourcerer: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=ufotunang post=110367639][/quote]So in context God changed.....
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Topzee109:
if this came from a Muslim, these hypocrites will tag it terrorism threat. God punish nairaland christians
Shut up...No Christian support her approach unlike bh boys and Muslims
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by heartbeat84: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
i dey tell u. they urgently need to tame her b4 she completely goes BUNKERS/BANANAS.
ednut1:
At what point does the government put a stop to this lunatic woman
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer or no prayer! Any person who claims to be a Believer and goes for such Satanic orchestrated stuff is already dead.

You cannot claim to be a Believer, go for such stuff and say you are alive!

You are an hypocrite
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by TruthinAction: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
She is possessed. She can't help herself. Those close to her should please take her for deliverance or to a psychiatrist.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by Penywise(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
Prayer or no prayer! Any person who claims to be a Believer and goes for such Satanic orchestrated stuff is already dead.

You cannot claim to be a Believer, go for such stuff and say you are alive!

I wish there's a way to block people here so you'll stop seeing their comments.
Re: Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video) by aswani(m): 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
But a Christian can go to the BB Naija House and minister to them.

People have sex in University hostels, is she saying her congregation shouldn't go to University?

Abeg make Mummy G O and Muric Okunola go do sex video leak am take am trend. Me I no go watch sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian God, Krishna Was a Black African / Cultists, Kidnappers & Militants Baptized In Port Harcourt After Being Converted / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.