Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! (682 Views)

Reguilon & Bale Join Tottenham, Confirmed By Fabrizio Romano / Neymar's Reactions To Psg’s Victory Over Manchester United Last Night Goes Viral / Timothy Weah Signed To PSG (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by Konstantfundz: 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhS6H27EWOE
Watch and subscribe to our YouTube channel for more football updates
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by Michaelbjune(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nothing way PSG no go do shocked shocked

Anyway there's no time to check time 10:57 grin grin
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by paulolee(m): 4:47am On Feb 19, 2022
I swear this PSG too Mumu, if dey make dt deal happen eeh, it would be bad for football
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by ojaysam25(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2022
Their rivalry is one of the beauty of football. Football would loss its savour if this happens.
however It may not be unrelated to the mbappe saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by MJBOLT: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2022
it seems PSG wants to end up like Man U and Juve abi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by uthlaw: 8:20am On Feb 19, 2022
If those two play for same club,football will become boring...the only two rivals still making the aguement exist...football betting don take the glory!
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by Athemisia: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2022
paulolee:
I swear this PSG too Mumu, if dey make dt deal happen eeh, it would be bad for football
Even if e happen, dem no go still carry champions league and the pride among the three go too high, who wan pass ball give who to score?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by Athemisia: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2022
uthlaw:
If those two play for same club,football will become boring...the only two rivals still making the aguement exist...football betting don take the glory!
Football has never been boring... Afterall there's no Messi in Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and mancity but these clubs still make football entertaining to watch.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by Athemisia: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2022
MJBOLT:
They never learn.
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by uthlaw: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Athemisia:

Football has never been boring... Afterall there's no Messi in Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and mancity but these clubs still make football entertaining to watch.
I'm talking about players debate!
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by paulolee(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2022
MJBOLT:
I swear, these clubs never learn, even after Juve n united crisis, PSG self wan follow mumu
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by paulolee(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2022
ojaysam25:
Their rivalry is one of the beauty of football. Football would loss its savour if this happens.
however It may not be unrelated to the mbappe saga.
I think its related..mbappe is bent on leaving n PSG needs a big name as a replacement, haaland says french league isnt on his mind, lewa is staying or moving to Spain n Kane is staying in England
cr7 would come for free or less cash n he is a big brand dt would mk more sense business wise..
also, neyma n cr7 are nike ambassadors bt messi is addidas, nike may convince ney to force d deal, he is still d golden boy of paris n dey may listen to him..
lastly, zizou is coming after porch leaves dis season n we all know dt both are good friends..
all signals are pointing to dis cr7 to paris move bt i pray it fails bcoz d squad would lost balance if all 3 starts...
Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by ojaysam25(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
paulolee:

I think its related..mbappe is bent on leaving n PSG needs a big name as a replacement, haaland says french league isnt on his mind, lewa is staying or moving to Spain n Kane is staying in England
cr7 would come for free or less cash n he is a big brand dt would mk more sense business wise..
also, neyma n cr7 are nike ambassadors bt messi is addidas, nike may convince ney to force d deal, he is still d golden boy of paris n dey may listen to him..
lastly, zizou is coming after porch leaves dis season n we all know dt both are good friends..
all signals are pointing to dis cr7 to paris move bt i pray it fails bcoz d squad would lost balance if all 3 starts...
You were making sense until your last paragraph. Whoever thinks a 5 time balor d hor winner is drawing a team backward with everything he has done in his career needs mental evaluation.
Not as if the Paris team are balanced anyway...they are just being carried by the brilliance of mbappe.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by paulolee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
ojaysam25:

You were making sense until your last paragraph. Whoever thinks a 5 time balor d hor winner is drawing a team backward with everything he has done in his career needs mental evaluation.
Not as if the Paris team are balanced anyway...they are just being carried by the brilliance of mbappe.
DTS ur opinion sir....
my meaning of balance simply means dt the likes of neyma, cr7 n messi are all superstars n wont assist d defense in Marking especially wen dey play a high pressing team like Bayern n city, it would look like 3 men down without d ball...
mbppe did well by tracking back against Madrid to assist the left back bt i dnt see any of ney, cr7 n messi doing such bcoz of tired legs n neyma's ego n dts why paris needs a younger n vibrant attacker....my opinion

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo To PSG, Confirmed By The End Of The Summer!!! by ojaysam25(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
paulolee:

DTS ur opinion sir....
my meaning of balance simply means dt the likes of neyma, cr7 n messi are all superstars n wont assist d defense in Marking especially wen dey play a high pressing team like Bayern n city, it would look like 3 men down without d ball...
mbppe did well by tracking back against Madrid to assist the left back bt i dnt see any of ney, cr7 n messi doing such bcoz of tired legs n neyma's ego n dts why paris needs a younger n vibrant attacker....my opinion
You know all this and yet you were happy for PSG to sign messi. Why didn't you point this out when PSG was about to sign him, since according to you he is useless defensively.
Paulolee, I know you so well to know that it will be a complete waste of time conversing football with you especially when it comes to messi and ronaldo. Goodnight.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Got 4 Over 4 Draws Today / Sergio Ramos: Messi Not Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo / Shocking! - I Never Knew Richarlyson Sleeps With Both Women & Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.