Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre (6234 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by KingAzubuike(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
She recently made her debut for the super falcons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by silverlinen(m): 12:25am On Feb 19, 2022
I go marry her

1 Like

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Praxis758: 1:07am On Feb 19, 2022
She's beautiful.

Could it be that she wasn't able to break into the female team of the English national team?

7 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by suffering: 1:47am On Feb 19, 2022
The one drop rule saved her. She's a quadroon.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Christane: 4:30am On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:
I go marry her
who told u she will be interested in marrying u?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by PlayerMeji: 4:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Na people like dem go expose our yansh now...

FIFA go know say we no dey take care of our players after their playing days are over...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Freestainworld(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2022
No be to yellow everywhere, Na to add value to our female football we dey ask for.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by orohbiro(f): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2022
I fine pass am

1 Like

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by mytime24(f): 6:44am On Feb 19, 2022
K
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by padi94(m): 6:47am On Feb 19, 2022
orohbiro:
I fine pass am

You fine small, you get Yash Nd Needs... Na sense I no know if you go get...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Themainboy22: 7:00am On Feb 19, 2022
I don't know why I don't find these female footballers 'sexy'. May be because they don't appear feminine to my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Saintdan0421(m): 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
orohbiro:
I fine pass am
U try

1 Like

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by pheelhip(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Female version of Okoye
They finally gave the males something crush on and talk about

Let's see how it goes grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Lindajames1010: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Camon 18i for sale
4 days old

Within Abuja
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by HilcomTech(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2022
I feel sorry for her.

Why play for a country like Nigeria where all she would get are empty promises and betrayals from government

Her team mates will hate her with tribalism and religious bigotry. The evil and cannibalistic Yeebos will poison her mind against other tribes if she's of Igbo origin or hate her if she's not Igbo origin
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2022
padi94:

That picture isn't hers

2 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Brian47(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2022
My crush kiss
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Appealing sports woman you are welcome.
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by GreatAxeMan: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Na only pinsure of nyâsh dey your profile. How we go know say you fine pass am?

orohbiro:
I fine pass am
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by GreatAxeMan: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2022
The evil and ritualistic Yéllobars will want to mine her skull because the skull of a mixed race person is highly valued by Babalawos.

HilcomTech:
I feel sorry for her.

Why play for a country like Nigeria where all she would get are empty promises and betrayals from government

Her team mates will hate her with tribalism and religious bigotry. The evil and cannibalistic Yeebos will poison her mind against other tribes if she's of Igbo origin or hate her if she's not Igbo origin

5 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by shilenji(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Wicked grin
padi94:

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by potbelly(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Instead of make you just dey England jeje... na Nigeria you wan con represent...

Anyway... I wish you the best...
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Mario1989(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2022
AHHH, I WILL START WATCHING SUPER FALCONS...BOTH LIVE MATCHES AND HIGHLIGHTS..
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by lereinter(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2022
She played for this nigeria
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Nigerians and the love for anybody that looks white

4 Likes

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by pretydiva(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2022
She try
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by donproject2(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2022
orohbiro:
I fine pass am

Attention seeker, kpele.
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by HilcomTech(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The evil and ritualistic Yéllobars will want to mine her skull because the skull of a mixed race person is highly valued by Babalawos.

Typical cannibal Igbo can never have sense due to eating human meat and drinking raw human blood. . I am not from the south. mmummu wey you be.
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by Omicron007: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2022
shocked

I love Ashleigh.

But

Zogg is more beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by MJBOLT: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
someone should please explain,if she's Nigerian then why does she look all white?? undecided
Re: Meet The "Beautiful And Sexy" New Super Falcons Player Ashleigh Plumptre by sharpwriter(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
MJBOLT:
someone should please explain,if she's Nigerian then why does she look all white?? undecided
I think she's a quadroon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Incredible World Records Of Cristiano Ronaldo / AFL: Sundowns Win Inaugural African Football League Title / Surfing in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.