Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) (3707 Views)

Janet Kyeme, Lokoja University Student Goes Missing After Leaving For Lectures / Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / OOU Graduate Builds Sports Car For Himself (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by WebDesignerNG(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

The family and friends of 25-year-old Omowunmi Akinwade, a fresh graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, are in distress following her sudden disappearance, Siggy reports.

It was gathered that Omowunmi left Ago Iwoye after her convocation ceremony at the university on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, to visit a male friend at Sagamu, but reportedly never got to her destination.

According to the male friend identified simply as Paul Eto, Omowunmi had called to inform him that she was close to Sagamu, and he, in turn, told her the exact junction to stop for him to come and pick her up.

He, however, later claimed that his phone was on silent mode and was unaware that she had called him six times, and by the time he called back, she didn't pick up the call. He claimed that he continued calling her number till the next day and eventually went to the police to report the matter.

He also contacted her family and informed them that their daughter might be missing.

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by Lawlab251: 5:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2022
OGUN STATE.

17 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2022
sad Somebody's coming to visit u and U turned Ur phone to SILENT mode shocked sadundecided.Abeg sad! Plug soldering iron drill his an*s sadembarassed

13 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 6:08am On Feb 19, 2022
sad Gone are those days Wen somebody will come to visit u with her friends/bro and wear 2 jeans sad .After eaten Ur food and them go back home in peace while u console Urself with garri.This days,even b4 u mount lipsrsealed undecided,this and dat don call her( nah Paul house u dey?.Hope u are ok etc)

2 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by jaeyking(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Try they tell people where u dey go.
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by Ryda(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2022
This days one have to be extremely careful.

I have formed the habit of calling my closest relations when going out with people.

Hello, bro how you dey.
Mr ABC and I wan reach Island, I'll be back between the hours of so and so.

This is a warning sign to the person you're going out with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogun state? This one don go again.

3 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by chatinent: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2022
When it is Ogun state, sth is fishy somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2022
I cover ur skull with the crown of Jesus

Yes because Jesus Christ was crucified at the place of the SKULL Golgotha

shocked

3 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by mytime24(f): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogun -->>meaning in English <<---charms (JuJu) so d name truly represent

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by illicit(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2022
mytime24:

Not really

It actually means edge, corner, border

But it has the same spelling with juju (ogun)

The pronunciation is somewhat different

The first vowels differs in length

5 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2022
mytime24:
Next time try to day confirm something before u disgrace ur lineages undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by kingjis: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2022
WebDesignerNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

The family and friends of 25-year-old Omowunmi Akinwade, a fresh graduate of the Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, are in distress following her sudden disappearance, Siggy reports.

It was gathered that Omowunmi left Ago Iwoye after her convocation ceremony at the university on Tuesday, February 1, 2022, to visit a male friend at Sagamu, but reportedly never got to her destination.

According to the male friend identified simply as Paul Eto, Omowunmi had called to inform him that she was close to Sagamu, and he, in turn, told her the exact junction to stop for him to come and pick her up.

He, however, later claimed that his phone was on silent mode and was unaware that she had called him six times, and by the time he called back, she didn't pick up the call. He claimed that he continued calling her number till the next day and eventually went to the police to report the matter.

He also contacted her family and informed them that their daughter might be missing.

Source: SIGGY

She has been use to drive Benz

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by EdmundDantes(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2022
Expecting a call and you kept your phone in silent mode?.....

6 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2022
She went for a dick session but miners might have gotten to her first grin

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by MoneyGoDrop: 7:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm.... this sounds really fishy. It's safe to assume that she's already dead by now. Something serious needs to be done about this ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by padi94(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2022
Not to sound insensitive but she may have been mined, as part of the skull mining programme across Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Somebody's coming to visit u and Ur turned Ur phone to SILENT mode shocked sadundecided.Abeg sad! Plug soldering iron drill his an*s sadembarassed
Don't mind the fool... That was my first thought. So annoying ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by shilenji(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg 'Ogun' doesn't mean anything you mentioned,not even close. Abegi o.
Ogun may mean the following with pronunciation varying,
Sweat,20,war, it's long, he pounds,charm, medicine.
illicit:

Not really

It actually means edge, corner, border

But it has the same spelling with juju (ogun)

The pronunciation is somewhat different

The first vowels differs in length

2 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2022
cry

2 Likes

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
shilenji:
Abeg 'Ogun' doesn't mean anything you mentioned,not even close. Abegi o.
Ogun may mean the following with pronunciation varying,
Sweat,20,war, it's long, he pounds,charm, medicine.
No

Her idea was that Ogun in ogun state means Ogun as in juju

Ogun in ogun state means border, corner, edge

It has the same same spelling but quite different in pronunciation to Ogun, Juju

The initial vowel is longer

All those things u listed are familiar knowledge nah
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by shilenji(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2022
Ohh sorry
I thought you were speaking Yoruba,my bad,so which language are you relating with?
illicit:

U don't even understand the topic

Her idea was that Ogun in ogun state means Ogun as in juju

Ogun in ogun state means border, corner, edge

It has the same same spelling but quite pronunciation with Ogun, Juju

The initial vowel is longer

All those things u listed are familiar knowledge

Do u get it
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by illicit(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2022
shilenji:
Ohh sorry
I thought you were speaking Yoruba,my bad,so which language are you relating with?

I speak Yoruba
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by SniperSmurf(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad Somebody's coming to visit u and Ur turned Ur phone to SILENT mode shocked sadundecided.Abeg sad! Plug soldering iron drill his an*s sadembarassed

I swear how can you put your phone on silent when you're expecting someone and the person no sabi road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by yuping(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2022
undecided different day same shit.
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Is sagamu in Ogun state ? Nawa o
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by emetisuccess(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogun ogun ogun ogun, the skull mining headquarters. Hmmm, anyways, I pray she should be found alive
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by BigYash: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Don't mind the fool... That was my first thought. So annoying ��
The idiot don already implicate himself with that statement. He knows where she is.. Make them ask am questions
Re: OOU Graduate Goes Missing After Visiting A Male Friend In Sagamu (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2022
BeanmianX:
armrobber disguising
Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, justwise

This Jobless troll won't stop cloning my account

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Finished Answering All My Jamb Questions Today, But Was Logged Out / Nigeria Institute Of Corporate Administration / ASUU - FG Meeting Successful..., Will ASUU Call Off The Strike Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.