Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli (1119 Views)

Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Nellyvin(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2022
A funny, albeit grave report making rounds on the internet, reveals that a man named Darius Makambako has sued his neighbour who he hired to impregnate his 28-year-old wife, Precious.

According to the report, the man was sterilised which rendered the marriage childless six years after marriage. The man unable to withstand the pressure from her wife over his inability to produce a child, recruited his neighbour, Evans Mastano to impregnate his wife.

Evans was already married and the father of two beautiful daughters, and was said to look very much like Darius, so the plan seemed good. Makambako paid Mastano 2,000,000 Tanzanian Shillings (N360k) for the job and for three evenings a week, for 10 consecutive months in 2016.
Evans tried desperately, a total 75 different times, to impregnate his friend’s wife Precious, but failed.

Reports say Precious, a nurse at a private clinic, had decided to get a three months’ vacation leave (March to June 2016), to dedicate her time to sleeping with her husband’s best friend and neighbour, in order to have her first child, but the man failed to impregnate her, despite the husband leaving them in bed the whole day, at most times.
When Precious failed to get pregnant for 10 months, however, Makambako could not understand and insisted that Evans have a medical examination, which he did in January 2017.

The doctor’s pronouncement that Evans Mastano was also sterile, shocked everyone, except his wife, who was forced to confess that Evans was not the real father of her two children, but his cousin Edward.
“I was forced to secretly sleep with his first cousin for these two children, after realising that my husband could not impregnate me for two years,” Angela told the Dar-es-Salaam Today News.

Now Makamboko is suing Evans for breach of contract, in an effort to get his money back, but Evans refuses to give it back, because he says he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give it an honest effort.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Thesaint141(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Wonder yaff finally end.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by fnep2smooth(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Nice job but the guy no fit finish work
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by stonemasonn: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Everybody is confused in this matter

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by JavaScript90: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Local man cannot can

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Bleiz(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Na the plot twist for me.

Evans enjoyed coochie for 10 months without delivering the goods.

On the other hand, the wife, being a nurse should have known what is called ovulation day and the fertile period thing. So sleeping with a man 3 evenings out of the available 7 evenings a week is a no brainer. What if her ovulation never fall into those evenings?
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed....
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Local man is speechless grin

Evan must have been eyeing his friends wife for some time and now a contract to access her kpekus came up grin
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by illicit(m): 7:16am On Feb 19, 2022
They should employ Edward ASAP

Since they already have his CV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by tillaman(m): 7:17am On Feb 19, 2022
chai The matter weak me o
Both men dey sterile but only one knew he was sterile
Wahala for Evans who thought he was a sharp shooter but he didn’t know he was shooting blanks
A lot men out there are training bastards but who cares?
Reason why one of my home boy said he won’t ever consider taking his kids for a dna test

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Stories like dz always coming from South African or East African countries.
Smh for their life.
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Baawaa(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2022
This case will be very interesting, God proving His power
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by padi94(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
That moment when you realised you hv paid an illiterate to prepare you for Waec exams.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by johncallidon(m): 8:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Thesaint141:
Wonder yaff finally end.
INDEED!
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by johncallidon(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2022
padi94:
That moment when you realised you hv paid an illiterate to prepare you for Waec exams.
You've said it all.
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2022
Law of tort
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Danmboss(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow waw was wow
Local man can not Waow any more kiss
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Rrchrd(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
I wish I can get this kind of opportunity
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Get His Wife Pregnant After Collecting 2 Milli by Rrchrd(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
I wish to get such opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Is It Morally Okay To Teach Your Child About Sex Education? / Male Child Or Female Child / Pls Advice Me I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.