Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court (8118 Views)

Sadiq Gadah: Kano APC Influencer Accused Of Killing Colleague, Bello Bukar Adamu / Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau’s Faction Insists On State Party Chairman, 55% Stake / Badaru, Fayemi Address Danzago Of Shekarau's Faction As Kano APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
OBALOLA55:
LOVENORTH AKA ARREWA WHATS YOUR OWN OPINION
I am sorry to inform You that you have no working brain

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Of course we know ...by the time the supreme court rules ...there would no be any hope again

Appeal court just gave some people hope beofore the final slaughter

Fear north

In PDP they are in charge forget wike and noise he should have learnt from 2019 ...if odili unleash "go round 'on wike he would humble

In APC north is in charge there is nothing south can do

This is what Igbos have been saying unless we south come together and the only thing that can make us come together is equity , justice and zoning ... because any where south unitedly go ... majority of middle belt follow

But some people think they can play politics with primitive , vindictive and arrogant north ...no matter what u do they would embarrass you

I hope the next Yoruba leader learn from tinubu mistake and unit with the rest of south

Unity beggar, nobody needs you guys for anything. Go and vote for whoever you want and we will vote for whoever we want. APC is our party and we shall fully support the candidate of our party. Go to your PDP and ask for the party’s ticket instead of spewing gibberish all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by OBALOLA55(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am sorry to inform You that you have no working brain
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION ARREWA
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by princdebola201(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:
Shekarau will win at the Supreme Court.

Tinubu urchins must cry till their nose run.

Meanwhile, I have big problem with the courts declining jurisdiction over internal affairs of political parties.

Are our courts telling these parties to engage in all kinds of impunity without consequences?
shekarau case id dead on arrival.
Shekarau should have filed his case in kano. Instead he went to abuja.
Superior court is not going to entertain such case thats why appeal court judges was unanimous in ruling

2 Likes

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Cocolatti(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:
He will still lose the Supreme Court because he has no case to start with. He should accept the political solution offered by the party leadership in the overall national interest of the party. The two factions need each other to win the next general election.
...or you mean to say "in the overall interest of Tinubu and Ganduje"

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by ityP(m): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:
He will still lose the Supreme Court because he has no case to start with. He should accept the political solution offered by the party leadership in the overall national interest of the party. The two factions need each other to win the next general election.

He knows he will lose. He is just trying to destabilize the party and he's doing very well. Same thing Aregbesola is doing. I love it so much. A party formed by lies and propaganda cannot stand. Let them fight themselves. We love to see it Seun grin
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by ityP(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
As a senior lawyer who has handled and won many political cases, I think Shakaru has no case here.

The basis for which he lost at the Appeal court was a judgement by the supreme court.

However, there is no harm in trying. Ipob has led this man to a political doom.

Ipob are too brainless and always support based on hate for Ganduje.

I will advice Shakaru not to approach the supreme court cos he lose this case.

You don't get it. It's not about who loses or not. It's about the destabilization of the party. Imagine half of Kano against Ganduje and the APC grin
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by ityP(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Unity beggar, nobody needs you guys for anything. Go and vote for whoever you want and we will vote for whoever we want. APC is our party and we shall fully support the candidate of our party. Go to your PDP and ask for the party’s ticket instead of spewing gibberish all over the place.

PDP have sha held convention. We just dey watch una as fights and beefs ensue. We love to see it Seun.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Shevchenkko: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
As a senior lawyer who has handled and won many political cases, I think Shakaru has no case here.

The basis for which he lost at the Appeal court was a judgement by the supreme court.

However, there is no harm in trying. Ipob has led this man to a political doom.

Ipob are too brainless and always support based on hate for Ganduje.

I will advice Shakaru not to approach the supreme court cos he lose this case.
You're really a certified zombie.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Dapson73(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2022
paramboos:
Fight to finish!! It's obvious that these two can't work together for the 2023 election. Let's watch as events unfold..

That's a fallacy. After exhausting legal means to control the party machinery in the state, they may still reconsider to work together considering some factors. That's why they call it politics.

1 Like

Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Indispensable85(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Ebubu9:

https://punchng.com/kano-apc-crisis-shekarau-heads-to-scourt/?amp

You'll still lose at the supreme court. Your case is incurably bad.
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by chukwuibuipob: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Homeboiy:
Never give up

Please I need the moniker of that NL girl wey de sell phone

Zainabthegirl ( e no complete)
sha nor go use Ur hard-earned money buy faulty phone.Enter shop go buy Ur phone
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Beolly(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
grin
chukwuibuipob:
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by okorogodwin4(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
The bullion van man is wining again
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Spandau: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:

But Kadoso, the last time I checked, you were the unity beggar. You bragged about how Nigeria can never break and that Buhari was doing an excellent job. Now that Buhari is leaving soon, you are pitching tent with that unhealthy, conniving, thug and hoodlum breeding disaster at Bourdillon and threatening to break up the country if he doesn't win. Wonders shall never end!
Re: Kano APC Crisis: Shekarau Heads To Supreme Court by Spandau: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Oga o. Nobody can be this vast except seunmsg. An erudite lawyer, judge, civil servant, auditor, salesman, APC thug/hoodlum, politician, political analysist, special adviser on security matters, security operative that loves to 'crush' IPOB and Ighoho. Folks, I beg you can add your own o. The guy too mushhhhh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coup: Prosecute Those Inciting Military Against Tinubu – MURIC Tells Army / Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan / Electoral Bill: Buhari In Crucial Talks With AGF, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.