Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,127 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him (1483 Views)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by Aloydei: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by youngsahito(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Everybody na hustler.
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by dawnomike(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2022
When the hustler meets the real life hustler grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by johncallidon(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Lols. AgberOs everywhere....
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by samwash(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2022
So person dey when go still impersonate this one & to think of it he still get him own fan base. This life nor balance at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by BeerBeerManiple: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Zaazu
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by chatinent: 7:54am On Feb 19, 2022
How this guy came out, sang rubbish, and got money beats my imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by Ishilove: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
How this guy came out, sang rubbish and got money beats my imagination.
He likely 'belongs'. Let me not say more than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by chatinent: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

Gbamsolutely
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by habsydiamond(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Zaazu... That guy dey sing good song mehn..i no mean am oo na irony I dey use.. Only God know how he talk blow. He no get better beat, better physique, better voice, better way of dressing.
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by ShaqFu: 8:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Ishilove:

belong where? Abegi Ishi, have you taken a good look at the people who dance and listen to his kind of song?
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
They look like twin. Question is, who's the real Zazo ? cheesy
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
belong where? Abegi Ishi, have you taken a good look at the people who dance and listen to his kind of song?
Lols...I see savagery in this comment
Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Mtchewww, even ijele masquerade fine pass this guy

If I send your papa, quote me talk nonsense first

Re: Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him by mytime24(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
HenryDion:
They look like twin. Question is, who's the real Zazo ? cheesy
one na made in china, and d other na made in Aba cheesy lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad,zinoleesky And Girlfriend, Shubomi Released From NDLEA / "I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover / “some Things Should Be Off Limits” – BNXN Under Fire For Featuring ‘smoking Nuns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.