Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends (435 Views)

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / Guys Be careful, Ladies Also Use Their Boyfriends For Rituals !!! (GRAPHIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2022
The way ladies have being murdered in some areas in Nigeria in the last 5 months needs to taken into consideration.

At least for the time being ladies just pause the idea of dating for now or visiting boy friends, or else inform the law enforcement agents, your parents or guardians before doing so

What I saw on social media In the last 1hours is too bad

If you are a lady that indulges in prostitution

Sis, it's time you learn a trade or two
Or hawk something e.t.c

Pls desperate people are out there

You don't know who is patronizing you
I don't endorse prostitution or support it in any way, I'm just warning ladies who do such because at this point
Safety is the best policy

None of us shall be victims of circumstances in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2022
good talk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by dawnomike(m): 7:47am On Feb 19, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:
The way ladies have being murdered in some areas in Nigeria in the last 5 months needs to taken into consideration.

At least for the time being ladies just pause the idea of dating for now or visiting boy friends, or else inform the law enforcement agents, your parents or guardians before doing so

What I saw on social media In the last 1hours is too bad

If you are a lady that indulges in prostitution

Sis, it's time you learn a trade or two
Or hawk something e.t.c

Pls desperate people are out there

You don't know who is patronizing you
I don't endorse prostitution or support it in any way, I'm just warning ladies who do such because at this point
Safety is the best policy

None of us shall be victims of circumstances in Jesus name
Ladies paying visit to guys may not stop as it is quite normal in a relationship... Just ensure you only date a reasonable and God fearing fella.

If he seems good but keep bad friends or company, he is also bad. He is just yet to manifest!!!

Don't meet someone on social media and the next thing is to visit his house... These are perilous times

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Ladies paying visit to guys may not stop as it is quite normal in a relationship... Just ensure you only date a reasonable and God fearing fella.

If he seems good but keep bad friends or company, he is also bad. He is just yet to manifest!!!

Don't meet someone on social media and the next thing is to visit his house... These are perilous times

Bros it's time
We bring Bacj dating the way our ancestors do it

By CONSENT

Let the parents and the law enforcement agents know

Especially when going to visit

See as Dem just chop human being head
Chai

This one don turn to another thing o
Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Some women came into dis life,to make a living thru prick.even if u setup a business for them.they will not stay one place.
Most vowed to pay rent,feed,look good and sustain life by opening legs.i have one,we grew up together.I did all i could,no way.set up a salon for her,nothing come out...got her a job in intels aba road.she no fit stay one place.she finally lost the job.was told her friend carried her along in an ushering job.she fvck her friend bobo...my prayer na make she no enter all dis people hand.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by nickyj19: 8:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Afonjas & Igbo female's !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by Fashionista01(f): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Ogun State comes to mind before other states.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by habsydiamond(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2022
The oloshos are the one I pity most... When u hook up with a total stranger without thinking it through.. Be ready for anything that comes out of it... Greediness is the major reason for for ladies going it that dirty act.. I want to use the clothes, jewelries, shoes and bags my friends are using will always put u in the wrong place. May God save us all.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by Megabig: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2022
We need to tackle the root, the men murdering the ladies are the problem.
You can’t tell people to stop going to Borno state because of Boko haram, you have to fight the root which is boko haram itself.

Let’s start from there, they arrest the killers and will never go on to arrest the herbalists that inform them to commit such crimes…dating, relationships and friendships won’t stop happening, it’s a natural occurrence… Let’s focus on the murderers and those who partake in such gruesome murders

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Megabig:
We need to tackle the root, the men murdering the ladies are the problem.
You can’t tell people to stop going to Borno state because of Boko haram, you have to fight the root which is boko haram itself.

Let’s start from there, they arrest the killers and will never go on to arrest the herbalists that inform them to commit such crimes…dating, relationships and friendships won’t stop happening, it’s a natural occurrence… Let’s focus on the murderers and those who partake in such gruesome murders

The murderers are being held more than ever before
But the thing is that prevention would be a better option in cases like this

If any lady visiting boyfriends or man friend e t c
Informs her guardians, informs police, and let the receiving boyfriend knows that she has infomed her people
That would be better at least to an extent
Re: Ladies In Some Parts Of Nigeria Needs To Stop The Idea Of visiting boyfriends by bendaniel1616: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2022
An hustler will be able to get wife more easily now , they will be scared to chill with the big boiz anyhow now , make then no go use them , sorry I hope no offence oo my beautiful people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun Police Return Money Extorted From OAU Students / Beware Of The Fraudster With Handle Mykelrobb Whose Real Name Is Adebayo Michael / Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Army Checkpoint In Abia, Set Patrol Vehicle Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.