Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks (12608 Views)

Police Takeover Edo Assembly, APC Set To Remove Speaker, Inaugurate 14 Members / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by eldoradoxx: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2022
APC cannot organise an ordinary convention where delegates are to do nothing more than vote for their candidates for various party positions, yet they are the ones we elected to organise Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by porthouse7(f): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:
They are simply postponing the doomsday.

And postponing my torment of Tinubu urchins when Sani Musa finally loses out despite Tinubu spending billions to help him get the party chairmanship.

Las las, it’s possible APC may have taken Orji Uzor Kalu’s advise to hold both the party congress and convention on the same day.

I would love it anyways.

So that the anti-Tinubu elements who are in charge of APC right now will organize the convention and ensure that the urinating corrupt drug lord loses woefully; and we sane Nigerians will be here tormenting his online urchins.

Las las, Tinubu would be forced to throw his weight behind PDP candidate because forming another mushroom party would be totally stupid.

I am anti-Tinubu
blind man talk

3 Likes

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by nyiamfrank: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2022
How do you verify something that is not confirmed officially and can authoritatively report same.

Werey de disguise for journalism

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Bimpe29: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2022
What's wrong with APC apart from her aimlessness?

2 Likes

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Lindajames1010: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Camon 18i for sale
4 days old

Within Abuja

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by wink2015(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Nigeria should fashion out laws to checkmate all this needless postponement.

These laws should be equipped with proper sanctions for defaulting political parties.

You can not continue to use the peoples destiny to play games.
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Penguin2: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

This illiterate Abakaliki boy again

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by naija4life247: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
History555:
Kai this buni na bad man.
See how e dey play tinubu like card
Last card, go market, pick one, pick two, go market grin grin

Even theri father Buhari begged Tinubu in order for him (Buhari) to be President. So, who is Buni? Just another Almajari born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by floor.
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Boyooosa(m): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

And postponing my torment of Tinubu urchins when Sani Musa finally loses out despite Tinubu spending billions to help him get the party chairmanship.

Las las, it’s possible APC may have taken Orji Uzor Kalu’s advise to hold both the party congress and convention on the same day.

I would love it anyways.

So that the anti-Tinubu elements who are in charge of APC right now will organize the convention and ensure that the urinating corrupt drug lord loses woefully; and we sane Nigerians will be here tormenting his online urchins.

Las las, Tinubu would be forced to throw his weight behind PDP candidate because forming another mushroom party would be totally stupid.

I am anti-Tinubu

8 speech
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Mooh247: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

Whether they postpone it to 2023 or make it this afternoon, only two factions would vote, and that is ACN and CPC faction, the decamped PDP would join who ever they feel like

So Tinubu isn't bothered one bit, its Badiru and his cliques that are scared they don't have the numbers

2 Likes

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Boby89: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Las las, it’s possible APC may have taken Orji Uzor Kalu’s advise to hold both the party congress and convention on the same day.n

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

The spirit of this MAN is really tormenting you.
This is just the beginning, TINUBU till 2030

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Honor10: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

You are not even relevant in the scheme of thing, just an online failure pouring out his frustration and penury on Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by fyneguy: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

In other words, you NEED Tinubu to help your PDP candidate win. This is extreme wizardry.

2 Likes

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Comedian2019: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Confused party grin

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by WHITELIGHTER: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2022
eldoradoxx:
APC cannot organise an ordinary convention where delegates are to do nothing more than vote for their candidates for various party positions, yet they are the ones we elected to organise Nigeria.

It's saddening

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by emperor863(m): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

It is needles for you to state that you are anti Tinubu. Right from the first few lines of your illogical thrash, a reasonable person could easily know where you're coming from.

Your grandfathers and fathers before you have always been anti Yorubas and it did not take them anywhere. Rather, they are now political destitute who must beg to be considered for anything in Nigeria. PDP that you have slaved for is not thinking you fit for even vice presidency. The APC will never be foolish to the extent of giving its ticket to you.

So, do you now see where your hatred for the Yorubas has taken you? Bunch of ingrates.

The beginning of your downfall Starts in 2023 when a Yoruba man takes charge of the country, just wait a little, its a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by chloride6: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2022
The centre cannot hold anymore

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by shuttox: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2022
emperor863:

It is needles for you to state that you are anti Tinubu. Right from the first few lines of your illogical thrash, a reasonable person could easily know where you're coming from.

Your grandfathers and fathers before you have always been anti Yorubas and it did not take them anywhere. Rather, they are now political destitute who must beg to be considered for anything in Nigeria. PDP that you have slaved for is not thinking you fit for even vice presidency. The APC will never be foolish to the extent of giving its ticket to you.

So, do you now see where your hatred for the Yorubas has taken you? Bunch of ingrates.

The beginning of your downfall Starts in 2023 when a Yoruba man takes charge of the country, just wait a little, its a matter of time.
Your points here are meaningless
Not anti yorubas...We can accept any other candidates from Yoruba but accepting Tinubu makes us look foolish..Osinbajo is cool..Let Tinubu go and rest abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by ityP(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol the man no get time for noise .. slowly but surely getting things done his own way ..no noise

You think north na south west that loves making noise and disturbing people's peace? Lmao. Those guys dey calculate well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by ityP(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2022
nyiamfrank:
How do you verify something that is not confirmed officially and can authoritatively report same.

Werey de disguise for journalism

So for your mind, convention go still hold next week? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by ityP(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Even theri father Buhari begged Tinubu in order for him (Buhari) to be President. So, who is Buni? Just another Almajari born by the roadside by destitute parents who were later washed into the canal by floor.

Lmao. Una eyes go clear grin

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by chukwuibuipob: 9:09am On Feb 19, 2022
sad Why not state Ur budget
Higgies:
That's their own problem!

I need an affordable 2 bedroom or a RP self around Egbeda or Ogba and environs.
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Ugonna62: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu
You are a very reasonable Nigerian.God bless you

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by sanpipita(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Said it the convention will be postponed, lots of their social media minions don't know what's going on

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by CharlotteFlair: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
bibianna:
The foundation of this party is already shaking.
There was never a foundation. APC was just an assemblage of strange bedfellows whose only interest was getting power by all means

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by CharlotteFlair: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

With 5%
You will still need it or you are going no where.

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by BlazinGlory40: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I would love it anyways.

I am anti-Tinubu

I thought the governors are backing Sani Musa?
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Donedeal1(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2022
With an "Extra ordinary convention planning committee" and no sit tight chairman the convention holds as preplanned.
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by CharlotteFlair: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Buhari begged tinubu to be president when?

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by Khaysee: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Apc and pdp internal crisis because of some personal interest of them
Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by CharlotteFlair: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Boby89:

The spirit of this MAN is really tormenting you.
This is just the beginning, TINUBU till 2030
By 2030, the stench coming from his wet clothes will rent the whole of ikoyi apart. Just saying ni o grin

1 Like

Re: APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks by BlazinGlory40: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2022
emperor863:

I want to ask this one question and just answer a yes or no. Is tinubu synonymous with the yoruba ethnic group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: There’ll Be Protests, Govs Will Be Stoned, Primate Ayodele / Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.