Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo (4288 Views)

Pandemonium In Ikorodu: Hausa, Yoruba In Brutal Clash / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
JOemmy:
Yoruba people are just noise makers see how hausa thugs completely took over this community they are only good in online propaganda.

While they are always on here running their mouths day in day out, their master's are taking over their conquered territories gradually.

They just run mouths here

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo by Cultistupdate: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Front page please.
By the way why is it that afonjas are cowwards,why.
Their men are so Lilly livered and sabi fear.
Anyway the hausas should deal with their slavess,they should be rest assured,ss/se won't help them.
Yaribaz only have strength to do propaganda in ss/se,now fight like a man no way,the cowwards have run away in their own community.
God forbide.
Cultistupdate update come and see cultist fighting oo tongue embarassed tongue

The cult war between blackaxe and Vikings in Anambra is finally over. It ended today. The longest cult war since 2001
Atleast no more attack from u about Anambra grin

I heard it's a tribal clash not a cult war.
Like I told u I report cult wars.
Boko haram fulani herdsman ritualist politics.

My report is mainly cult war. This one is not like an eiye vs aye this one is a tribal group.
For example there was a video of some hausas killed in Aba or fulani it is not a cult war.
Re: Video Of The Brutal Clash Between Yoruba And Hausa At Ilisan Remo by BSsniffer: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kwashiman:
[s][/s]

More rubbish from a deeply pained Yaribastard, I'm not interested in your guttural rants, the Hausa men that are kpanshing your dirty women all over the SW are the real ALPHA MALES and should be treated as such you insecure limp-d**k having loser cheesy angry angry, I've confirmed the veracity of the OPs report from various sources on Twitter and everything that was stated in this thread is 100% correct. The Hausa cobbler actually gave the Yoruba women better d**k and she left her Yoruba loser suitor for the Aboki, thus the jilted Yoruba loser led a bunch of thugs to attack the Hausa cobbler who was using his butantashi-induced big d**k to effectively lash his Yoruba biTch), the Hausa community fought back and the result of the clash was what the video showed... Yaribas got the test of their medicine as the braver and more warlike Hausas completely took over major streets after chasing away the Yaribaa hoodlums, the Police later arrived to douse the tension and disperse the furious Hausas.

Yoruba pigs should desist from attacking the Hausas in the SW because they own that region as much as Igbos who have legally taken over Lagos economically. Any further attacks on the Hausas in any part of the SW will be met with equal and brutal retaliations in any SW state, whether you like it or not the SW is our conquered territory and there's nothing a bubonic rat like you or a million of your likes can do about it.

You're nearing insanity, few steps and you'd be touring the streets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hahahahahaha Tinubu Is Been Disgraced / Jonathan: Leaner Cabinet Impossible For Now / Jonathan: Impeachment Call From APC Is Not Treasonable!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.