Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" (38098 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by simplesearch: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
That's my girl. Enjoy your single status and ignore the noise makers. Your dogs are living better than all those bunch of trolls.

Unfortunately they have no eternal soul and won't be judged. You have one and so does every living, and the soul that sinneth and undermine repentance till death will automatically partake in the second death. In other word, no human however poverty subjected or unfortunate in life isn't many times better than any other of the other creatures in all their conformity. The soul of a man is priceless and can't be equated with anything.

Mark 8:37
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
[s]That's my girl. Enjoy your single status and ignore the noise makers. Your dogs are living better than all those bunch of trolls[/s].
Her dogs are only living better than an animal like u. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by bluefilm: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
She may not have a guy but her dogs are doing the licking job for her very well...

That's why she's appreciating them.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by justjify(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
B.o.o.hari will soon say He is a great father and president. Then he will direct us to ask his cows. angry
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Impregnablefolk: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Too much money can make a person......! So 4 inside all d millions of men wey dey 4 dis world she Neva c anyone wey she lyk wey cum still lyk her. Na wahala b dat o. In fact, no b juju b dat? I come in peace!
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by onyenatruchi: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmmm!.... these dogs don see something for the oza room lipsrsealed I'm pleading on behalf of these dogs lipsrsealed allow them to rest lipsrsealed don't overuse them lipsrsealed before the innocent dogs die ontop of somebody lipsrsealed and people will say that the dogs died on acting service to humanity lipsrsealed
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by MartinsD12(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Disc jockey and billionaire's daughter, Florence Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, has said that she may be single but she is a great mother, IGBERETV reports.

DJ Cuppy who celebrated her dogs on their first birthday on 17th February 2022, said that her pets can prove that she is a good mother.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIA6E6sw87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Something is wrong with her I think maybe emotionally exhausted
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by okomile(f): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
This one well so?
Na 9ja we dey.

grin grin
Wetin I no self grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Florence i pray your dog don't eat your p*ssy than your husbi. I just so pray
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by wolebest: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
No sense in her comments.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Handsum64: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Different shades of insanity
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Na she no want boyfriend/husband

We plenty wey want her
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by silibaba: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Disc jockey and billionaire's daughter, Florence Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, has said that she may be single but she is a great mother, IGBERETV reports.

DJ Cuppy who celebrated her dogs on their first birthday on 17th February 2022, said that her pets can prove that she is a good mother.

She wrote;

scavanger I guess.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by simplesearch: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is the last days, unfortunately a Lot of people are refusing to guard their heart and life by surrendering it to Christ. So many girls/ladies in particular are possessed by evil spirits and the life they now live is completely out of their control, and without Jesus no hope of deliverance is near for them. You might even be surprised to know at a closer examination that those two dogs are representative of her current spiritual status and engagement.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Nicepoker(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
They say men are dogs grin. She has dogs but still looking for a man. Confused gender
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by olayemioshiyemi: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
[/left][left]
dawnomike:
Those dogs are really enjoying...
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by sayso: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
If you are female celebrity, just be careful. You may not have a normal life like other women. Unless you dump the celebrity status and bend down to become normal woman. Regina Askia comes to mind. Tiwa, Tonto and Co the stubborn ones.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by macjurek(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dear DJ Cuppy
Please I like your courage of make yourself happy after all the pets are God creations.

I wish them a metriculous birthday and wonderful care from you.

But I want you to believe that you will find a man of your own soonest and have children by God Grace... Remain blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by macjurek(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Dear DJ Cuppy
Please I like your courage of making yourself happy after all the pets are God creations.

I wish them a metriculous birthday and wonderful care from you.

But I want you to believe that you will find a man of your own soonest and have children by God Grace... Remain blessed.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Women in the western world are now turning to pets. Shame
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by MufasaLion: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Klass99:

Wakanda savagery is this? Her dogs living better than her trolls? grin Trolls are not gonna like this.

No, they ain't gonna like it. I don't even reply trolls. That pains them more.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by lasheun: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Seeing and her dogs reminds me of what Ladies does with their puppy shocked.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Freemasonry: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
It's either Cuppy is desperately lonely and abd badly in need of a man, or she's just catching a lot of cruise.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Kamalex2: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pele Iya Alaja of Nigeria
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by kissdabride: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

She wrote;

Honestly this lady needs care,she is depressed she has not been been receiving that thing(Big Black tick dick) which make her psychologically imbalance hence misbehaving

Pls can any guy in the house help her out,she need am badly.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Akuruoulo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Cuppy is lonely!

I really like her; the way she talks and relate with others unlike other elite class kids and I really pray and wish she finds genuine happiness in her love life!

Amen
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
I love her dogs, such cuties, one quality i admire about a woman, is their kindness to animals.

All cute. wink wink wink wink

Find a good man, while you are still beautiful, madam.

Beauty yanfy yanfy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by kissdabride: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
That's my girl. Enjoy your single status and ignore the noise makers. Your dogs are living better than all those bunch of trolls.
Pray to be dog or you appreciate God in your life.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by ufotunang: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
No man....so you want to tell us that no man has Nack your thing since the year 2022 started
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by FireUpNow(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Somebody should tell this young woman tahg raising a human child is totally different from taking care of a puppy or dog.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Klass99(f): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo / Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) / I Haven’t Found The Right Man – Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.