Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" (38090 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by blazebaba(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin

Is that not weray ...

I hope her parle dey see dis shaa grin grin

Na dufu dey lick her lolly kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by MufasaLion: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Klass99:

It sure does. Na from Ebuka of BBNaija I learn that one o, he said on Twitter ignore a troll e dey pain grin

I have followed his advice here and it drove some people so wild and crazy, they graduated from mentioning me to a full scale war and smear campaign.

I don't understand how they actively troll people and think they can play nice with me, after seeing how vile and toxic they are towards others.

Lol

Truly, ignoring trolls makes them go wild. Trolls are like zombies, they feed on responses. And I like starving them of it. That makes them go nut.

Most of them are suffering from inferiority complex and they only feel more like human when they troll online. They're nothing but bunch of weaklings.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by samwillyco1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wonder shall never end
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Aaaoo: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
How
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Zulez: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Better to be single than getting fvck by different men use and dump embarassed you will then be looking urself as fairly use
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by 5thcolm(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That's your business undecided undecided
Keep fooling around.....
How her business your business
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Victerica(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
I really feel for her
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by ValeeLove(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
She even resemble person mama.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Disc jockey and billionaire's daughter, Florence Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, has said that she may be single but she is a great mother, IGBERETV reports.

DJ Cuppy who celebrated her dogs on their first birthday on 17th February 2022, said that her pets can prove that she is a good mother.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIA6E6sw87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
and the father is not noticing something is wrong now until it gets out of hand, this is the best time to give this girl out for marriage probably it will help out her situation.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by BJanta: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=110352767]Disc jockey and billionaire's daughter, Florence Otedola, also known as DJ Cuppy, has said that she may be single but she is a great mother, IGBERETV reports.

DJ Cuppy who celebrated her dogs on their first birthday on 17th February 2022, said that her pets can prove that she is a good mother.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIA6E6sw87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quotel]

You really have a good child to mother and I can say, ' like mother, like daughter ' .
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
hmmm look like there is someone you want, go meet him and let him your mind ... the worst he would say is no.

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Bouncin(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Those dogs are doing an irreplaceable work for her shocked if you don Gerrit forgeri abou ir it cool
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Stevyne: 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
Those dogs are really enjoying...
E deh do you like make you be the dogs? grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by nickyj19: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
After Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by biggie73(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
She's not experienced motherhood. If she does, she won't compare it to having a Bingo.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by UMUNNA001(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
oche2020:
Please can you give me her phone number?
08011 12 13 15 is her number
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That's your business undecided undecided
Keep fooling around.....
Make your own money before policing someone on how to spend his.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Cuppy is lonely!

I really like her; the way she talks and relate with others unlike other elite class kids and I really pray and wish she finds genuine happiness in her love life!

lol. You and her had a heart to hrt Convo on her lonlyness Come on. Why r y'all like this?
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by bryton2shot(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ur mumu no too muchhhhh
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Obaino111: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations mother of Dogs i they leak your pussy very well shocked shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Obaino111: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations to the mother of Dogs i hope
they leak your pussy very well shocked shocked
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Innobee99(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
MufasaLion:
That's my girl. Enjoy your single status and ignore the noise makers. Your dogs are living better than all those bunch of trolls.
Na Mumu u be

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
She needs a thick 9 inches plus in her life.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Kaymansion(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
dj cuppy herself the cruise master
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Bmaster(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
jrusky:
[s]Otedola, as a father with heavy doles in world class level can you explain why none of your girls at their age hasn't get any man that want them as wife?

Pls this DJ Cup or DJ Plate is becoming affluent nuisance in recent time pls as a father and an Africa father so you don't know the right thing to do or what?

Sir these are deep words help these girls, money is not everything as you can see it's like they are left helpless in their relationship life,
sir something not right somewhere look inward deeply you will see clearer it is likely some bad energy are doing bad job around you and they placed spirit of ignorant on you to be thinking money is all thing or Ferrari is all thing sir, your daughters need help seek help for them.

Deep word indomie kids steer clear these is adult talks.[/s]
U never talk wetin dey your mind finish!
Smh
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Ashinze: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
This one wey her dogs de suck her,
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by jclassiq(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:
Cuppy is lonely!

I really like her; the way she talks and relate with others unlike other elite class kids and I really pray and wish she finds genuine happiness in her love life!

You really don't have to pray and wish for anything. Life happens to all of us. When the time is right she will meet a man.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Ashinze: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
How would you have a husband nor boyfriend wey your dogs de suck your pussy. Ode
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" by Krexpah(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
She dey use scope advertise she needs a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / Charly Boy Supports 2face Idibia's Protest / Tayo Sobola Slams 'Whistle Blower': "I Get Car, I No Want Again"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.