Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? (8176 Views)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / I Ran Away From Home With My Sister / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by Enuoyan: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Good morning people,

Please how do I reconnect my prepaid meter to power supply? I got home yesterday from work and just about when my wife’s favourite TV program (King of Heart) was about to start at 10pm, the light just went off while everyone in the neighborhood was still enjoying light.

Then I discovered that my prepaid credit has finished, I bought token immediately and tried to recharge, but the meter refused to connect. Is there anything I can do or do I have to visit the PHCN office to get it resolved?

Please I need ya comment!!!
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by rottennaija(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Enuoyan:
Good morning people,

Please how do I reconnect my prepaid meter to power supply? I got home yesterday from work and just about when my wife’s favourite TV program (King of Heart) was about to start at 10pm, the light just went off while everyone in the neighborhood was still enjoying light.

Then I discovered that my prepaid credit has finished, I bought token immediately and tried to recharge, but the meter refused to connect. Is there anything I can do or do I have to visit the PHCN office to get it resolved?

Please I need ya comment!!!

Where did you buy the token?
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by airex(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Were you able to load the unit on the meter?
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by Enuoyan: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Where did you buy the token?

I bought it through Quickteller and the token was sent to my phone
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by Enuoyan: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2020
airex:
Were you able to load the unit on the meter?

That is exactly where the problem is, I am not able to load the token on the meter. it is not connecting
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by airex(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Enuoyan:

That is exactly where the problem is, I am not able to load the token on the meter. it is not connecting
Did u press the enter button after entering the numbers?
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by rottennaija(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2020
Enuoyan:

I bought it through Quickteller and the token was sent to my phone
You should contact them either through email or phone call. Email is better, it's might take time to sort it out.

I was in a similar position one early morning. I bought phed token from vtpass.com which didn't work. I contacted the online support on their website who said they were having issues with phed servers and assured me that it would be fixed before the day runs out. It wasn't and because I came home late from work, I slept like that. The following day was the same story after I contacted them again. For two night, I slept in the dark so the third day, I had to get the token from a retail store around (which meant I had to be late to work).

I later contacted them through email, demanding for a new token or the refunds. No response came, not even an acknowledgement mail. I was thinking of my next action couple with the fact that I was really so busy during the period.

After about 15 days, I got a text for them for a replacement token which worked. From what I could perceive, it would seem that the range of tokens they had in their database has been changed by the phed companies or that the algorithm used to generate the tokens had changed. So they were selling out out of date tokens.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'll ever use their services again.

1 Like

Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by Enuoyan: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
airex:
Did u press the enter button after entering the numbers?

Yes, I did
Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by Enuoyan: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
rottennaija:

You should contact them either through email or phone call. Email is better, it's might take time to sort it out.

I was in a similar position one early morning. I bought phed token from vtpass.com which didn't work. I contacted the online support on their website who said they were having issues with phed servers and assured me that it would be fixed before the day runs out. It wasn't and because I came home late from work, I slept like that. The following day was the same story after I contacted them again. For two night, I slept in the dark so the third day, I had to get the token from a retail store around (which meant I had to be late to work).

I later contacted them through email, demanding for a new token or the refunds. No response came, not even an acknowledgement mail. I was thinking of my next action couple with the fact that I was really so busy during the period.

After about 15 days, I got a text for them for a replacement token which worked. From what I could perceive, it would seem that the range of tokens they had in their database has been changed by the phed companies or that the algorithm used to generate the tokens had changed. So they were selling out out of date tokens.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'll ever use their services again.

Thanks bro, I will send an email now

1 Like

Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by airex(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Enuoyan:

Yes, I did
what response did you get?

1 Like

Re: I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? by GoldCircle: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
The token may have been loaded backend. I've noticed this happen before.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Baby Beds For Sale / Is Benin City A Safe Place? / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.