Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing (1228 Views)

I'm Buying PI Now At A Sweet Rate�� / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Congratulations to all those who have been mining pi.

If you are yet to mine pi kindly follow the instructions from the screenshot below to start mining pi...

You can also read more on how to start mining pi from the link below;

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/01/pi-cryptocurrency.html

Don't miss out
More updates coming soon

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Pi just released a new updates today about mainnet supply: Read on below:

"On December 28, 2021, we launched the Mainnet along with new chapters of the updated Pi white paper (December Whitepaper). One chapter, “Token Model and Mining”, communicated Pi’s supply model, new mining mechanism, and mining rewards within the supply limit. Please use the December Whitepaper linked on the home screen as a reference for the following announcement.

As stated in the December Whitepaper, the supply for mining rewards is 65 Billion Pi, which includes rewards Pioneers have mined in the pre-Mainnet phase and rewards for future mining through the new mining mechanism. The new mining mechanism is meant to incentivize more types and amounts of contributions from Pioneers to the network necessary for its Mainnet phase. The network rewards issuance going forward and supply limits of a given time period will be based on a declining formula (rewards issuance formula).

The Core Team has been working on the rewards issuance formula through economic modeling and simulations. The first version of the specific formula will be released on March 1, 2022. On the same date, Pi Network will also adopt the first step of the new mining mechanism. Because the network rewards issuance formula is a declining function, the systemwide base mining rate (B) will be expected to decrease based on the calculation specified in the December Whitepaper. Thus, mine and remind your team to mine at a higher rate while you can before March 1."

That's the latest info from pi as today, 19th of February. Start mining pi now. Don't miss out.
Happy mining

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Pi KYC verification is coming soon...

Watch how the pi KYC verification will be...

Watch, like and subscribe ....really interesting. Get ready for it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALZF8FBOmk
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

If you are yet to mine pi kindly follow the instructions from the screenshot below to start mining pi...

Don't miss out
More updates coming soon
pi mining rate/speed has reduced. You will notice it by the five digits after the decimal as against the initial formal four digits after decimal point...

When opportunities are presented, pounce on it instantly...

Keep mining.... More info coming on pi day, March, 14th

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Pi day is around the corner, March 14th. Save the date for important info on mining rate boost and others.
It's also my birthday

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 8:32am On May 11, 2022
Don't listen to all soothsayers... Keep mining pie....

Pioneers, we have continued to improve and expand our KYC solution that is accessible, accurate, trustworthy and free of fiat cost—something no other blockchain has attempted for millions of users. To help with the KYC process, download the Pi Browser, and once you pass KYC after receiving an in-app invitation, apply to become a Validator. “Read More” for details.

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by Idaytesj29(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Don't let this tread die, continue updating it. Continue ....... By the time full main net comes, many will regret not joining now.

Don't beg anyone to join its almost too late.

Even if you get them to join without believing in the Pi project, they won't mine regularly, its still a loss.

Pi is already becoming popular and valuable without them. 35 million people world wide is not a joke.

We will reach the summit soon

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by Cravemore: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
���
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by Alberttahir: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
How do I recover my pi account. I lost my phone
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Don't let this tread die, continue updating it. Continue ....... By the time full main net comes, many will regret not joining now.

Don't beg anyone to join its almost too late.

Even if you get them to join without believing in the Pi project, they won't mine regularly, its still a loss.

Pi is already becoming popular and valuable without them. 35 million people world wide is not a joke.

We will reach the summit soon
...noted bro. I'm still active with new updates

2 Likes

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alberttahir:
How do I recover my pi account. I lost my phone

Check if there is *forgot password*. Then you can change it from there

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by Idaytesj29(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
...noted bro. I'm still active with new updates

Good. Thanks bro.
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2022
We shall keep updating this thread. Keep following us!
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by zinaunreal(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Lol shits getting real. I've watched how you've been insulted and castigated but they are eating their words now

1 Like

Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
zinaunreal:
Lol shits getting real. I've watched how you've been insulted and castigated but they are eating their words now
That's just it... I just ignored then.
I knew it would come to pass...
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by Idaytesj29(m): 12:20am On Sep 11, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

That's just it... I just ignored then.
I knew it would come to pass...

It surely will.
Re: Pi Network (π): Mine PI Now, MAINNET Is On And KYC Is Ongoing by ThinkDigitally2: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

You can also read more on how to start mining pi from the link below;

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2021/01/pi-cryptocurrency.html

Don't miss out
More updates coming soon
I'll keep updating this thread from now on....make sure you follow the instructional steps above if you are yet to start mining pi.....

If you are already mining, keep mining

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ What Viable Business Can I Do With 200k / I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.