Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House (6661 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
November24, don’t mind people like emmanuelbrown26 who are trying to poison your mind against me.
The advice I gave was from a good place and it is totally okay if you don’t agree with it.
I will never wish you or anyone misfortune in their marriage.

My kind of person is that I don’t keep things bottled up inside. When I see or feel something I don’t like, I have to speak up about it for better understanding.
@November24 pls do not mind @Mariangeles, her advice was outa of this world. This is not the way to give advice.
If u want to give advice, try to read d tone and background. Bcs I know from the tone and background of @November24 she is happily married. If u are a wise aunty, u ought to know that she is damn happy, just that her husband way of wrapping rapper is odd either bcs of culture or religion.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

How dare u, if u are true daughter of your parents dare him, rubbish.

Yes, I dare!

Do you know what he usually does and why I told him that? No! You decided to involve yourself in what you know nothing about. You’re wicked!
If you want, you can decide to take his place and see what happens.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Dare him lets see

You’re free to take his place.
That is all I can tell you.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yes, I dare!

Do you know what he usually does and why I told him that? No! You decided to involve yourself in what you know nothing about. You’re wicked!
If you want, you can decide to take his place and see what happens.
Yes here I am, start, let's see. U think say na everybody u see online is a coward like many G's u hv had in your youthful age
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

You’re free to take his place.
That is all I can tell you.
. Aunty, here I am.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

Yes here I am, start, let's see. U think say na everybody u see online is a coward like many G's u hv had in your youthful age
[/s]

Seriously, be careful.
Don’t say or type things that you don’t know, it will be against you.
You know nothing about me!
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by emmanuelbrown26: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Seriously, be careful.
Don’t say or type things that you don’t know, it will be against you.
You know nothing about me!
At this juncture, en dun enter woman talk, take care
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
No dear,don't call her that. Obviously she has a good reason why she seek for advice here,my problem is some advices here can change a good woman to a bad wife. I have been married for years and there are some things that when you try to Correct after many attempts,you just have to let the person be, especially if it will not post any harm to your life. Treat some issues with love and understanding for peace to reign.

U are wrong... there is no problem wth that marruage , the lady is just being foolish.
Her hubby ties wrapper at home which even makes both of them laff.
Then she came here with to narrate NON PROBLEMATIC marriage seeking advice from people who majority might be unmarried.
STUPIDITY!!
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lekan1o1:

U are wrong... there is no problem wth that marruage , the lady is just being foolish.
Then she came here with to narrate NON PROBLEMATIC marriage seeking advice from people who majority might be unmarried.
STUPIDITY!!
We all are not the same,the fact that we see nothing wrong with it does not mean she's comfortable with it as his wife. The way I will handle it might not be the way others will. For me I will just throway face and let him be since that's what he likes and comfortable with. Oya chill jare grin grin
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
We all are not the same,the fact that we see nothing wrong with it does not mean she's comfortable with it as his wife. The way I will handle it might not be the way others will. For me I will just throway face and let him be since that's what he likes and comfortable with. Oya chill jare grin grin

And warrants to bringing it online ?
A marriage that has no issue ?.
Lol i wonder the kind of brain u ladies use sometimes. grin
In marriage
Some ladies dey chop beating.
Some dey chop hunger
Some dey chop loneliness .
Some the chop lack of sex and care.

And this one her problem is her husband wears wrapper grin this is a very inconsequential issue abeg..
Women sha, see Person wey God dash a sweet comfortable marriage. Na wearing wrapper be her problem angry
I hope she wont regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lekan1o1:

STUPIDITY!!

I won't curse you.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Blue86(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
He is an Ibo man.
So don't blame him if it is ingrained in him.

Don't throw the wrapper away.
So as not buy devil food.

Do not say it turns you off.
He is a good man.
Don't for the sake of wrapper spoil your happiness in the house.

Just make una dey play dey go.
Like play e go like try am.

But don't ever try nag or force him to.
So that your sweet soup no go turn sour.

Na foolish advice kill marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lekan1o1:

And warrants to bringing it online ?
A marriage that has no issue ?.
Lol i wonder the kind of brain u ladies use sometimes. grin
In marriage
Some ladies dey chop beating.
Some dey chop hunger
Some dey chop loneliness .
Some the chop lack of sex and care.

And this one her problem is her husband wears wrapper grin this is a very inconsequential issue abeg..
Women sha, see Person wey God dash a sweet comfortable marriage. Na wearing wrapper be her problem angry
I hope she wont regret it

I understand you perfectly well dear

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
November24:

Cursed are you in the field... Cursed is the fruits of your ground

Cursed are ur generation, and future unborn.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Rhymer2020(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
November24:
Good day Daddies and mummies.
I am a Northern woman, met my Igbo husband during my NYSC days at Nccf.
We have been married over 5 years now.

He's a good man, works and earn good money, now my problem is this man always ties wrapper in the house o. Educated man o, earns over 500k monthly, but this mentality is something else.
Not that I'm angry,

but I just want him on boxers while in the house. But he will just be laughing at me, this was same man that told me he don't like ladies tying wrapper in the house, so this morning, I tied it like him, he just burst into laughter, infact, both of us were laughing at ourselves.
How can a 33 years old man like wrapper like zobo?

This is not because he's Igbo,because his younger brother and wife told me to carry my cross,that he has been like that, in fact,they tease us with this.

He laughs at me when I correct him, last week my sister in law bought me a wedding wrapper, guess what, came back from work I met my husband tying it.

Pls will he change with time, is there any idea I can get to change my Daddy!
Thanks.

Cc: RoyalRoy

Am 32 now, married with a beautiful daughter. But I can't stop tying towel, some times I rum the whole flat naked, hence my daughter is asleep. I can only put on boxer if a visitor is at the doorstep.
Soo, there is nothing you can do about it. It's Soo sweet, just give it a try
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Rhymer2020:

Am 32 now, married with a beautiful daughter. But I can't stop tying towel, some times I rum the whole flat naked, hence my daughter is asleep. I can only put on boxer if a visitor is at the doorstep.
Soo, there is nothing you can do about it. It's Soo sweet, just give it a try

Lol.. Ok sir.
I know its part of him already... He teases me with different wrapper styles now.

Toh, it's my cross.

I will start wearing all the boxers I got him like he suggested.
Thanks sir
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Cursed are ur generation, and future unborn.

Bitter ritualist.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Elporo(m): 1:38am On Feb 23, 2022
care4you:
Forget about indomie generation .....

Wearing wrappers is our culture, or don't you watch Igbo movies? Pete edochie and co

I am shocked at her complaint.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
November24:

Bitter ritualist.

Sensless ashewo
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lekan1o1:

My mother is a Sensless ashewo

Amen
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
November24:

My mother is a cheap slut

I know
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
I know[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Beatings in Africa / Our Pre-wedding Pictures. / Diary Of A Oneminuteman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.