Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House (6731 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ay04z:
Buy him boxer.... Stingy woman... I knw u will lie say u don buy am... Quality boxer expensive one... Let d price tag dey on it.... angry grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
Follow him and tie wrapper.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Acesexcell(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
My sister you have no issue here. E be like say your don watch Papa ajasco comedy show well. I have never seen who tie wrapper like that man��
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Owologbo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don’t you think it is better a man buy his own shorts, so that he can get himself what he’s most comfortable in?

By the way, what shorts do men prefer? The tight fitted ones that pack up everything or the loose ones that let in some air? cheesy
The ones that let in some air.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Sarsaproko: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Maybe he is a cross dresser lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Kingdemu: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Tell him sincerely, and not as a joke.

You don’t want your sexy feelings for him to die too soon, do you?
I doubt he wants that too.
Wrapper tying is a vibe killer for you, and that is just it.
Says a typical old and single slay queen. Why are you trying so hard to make her turn it into a fight when from her write up she stated that they usually laugh it off? Get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by unibenakpos(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2022

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kingdemu:
Says a typical old and single slay queen. Why are you trying so hard to make her turn it into a fight when from her write up she stated that they usually laugh it off? Get a life!

Like dude! Why you so mad? grin
Do you tie wrappers?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

[s]Like dude! Why you so mad? grin
Do you tie wrappers?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Help2020: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
November24:
Good day Daddies and mummies.
I am a Northern woman, met my Igbo husband during my NYSC days at Nccf.
We have been married over 5 years now.

He's a good man, works and earn good money, now my problem is this man always ties wrapper in the house o. Educated man o, earns over 500k monthly, but this mentality is something else.
Not that I'm angry,

but I just want him on boxers while in the house. But he will just be laughing at me, this was same man that told me he don't like ladies tying wrapper in the house, so this morning, I tied it like him, he just burst into laughter, infact, both of us were laughing at ourselves.
How can a 33 years old man like wrapper like zobo?

This is not because he's Igbo,because his younger brother and wife told me to carry my cross,that he has been like that, in fact,they tease us with this.

He laughs at me when I correct him, last week my sister in law bought me a wedding wrapper, guess what, came back from work I met my husband tying it.

Pls will he change with time, is there any idea I can get to change my Daddy!
Thanks.

Cc: RoyalRoy
Carry all the rapper go hide when he goes to work. But make sure boxer is available
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Ikillbrokehoes post=110368797][/quote]

If I were you, I’d be very careful with me. cheesy

You don’t wanna provoke the higher powers.
No go use head carry wetin you no bargain for.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

[s]If I were you, I’d be very careful with me. cheesy

You don’t wanna provoke the higher powers.
No go use head carry wetin you no bargain for.[/s]
You yourself knows that i am your medicine here cool undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by WantsandMore: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ndidi2:
What of a husband that doesn't wear anything?
I mean totally naked walking round the apartment.
Abeg free d guy..
lmao..you totally reminded me of one episode in ozarks.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Twoclans(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I do not find the nakèdness of a man appealing. Minimal clothing is fine. smiley

I generally do not like nakèdness. Female nakèdness is discomforting, male nakèdness is very traumatic.

Let me just leave this thread before Kwin Poco will kill someone with laugh this night .

Like seriously at bold ?

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by davillian(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lmao u guys are doing great
Leave am and him wrapper
On his bday buy him wrappers grin......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
He's your husband; you should know how to tell him, or just buy him some shorts or whatever you prefer he wears in the house.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by pocohantas(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Twoclans:

Let me just leave this thread before Kwin Poco will kill someone with laugh this night .

Like seriously at bold ?

Yea, seriously. I may have a mental breakdown if I am forced to look at a naked man for 10 minutes. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by doggedfighter(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Yea, seriously. I may have a mental breakdown if I am forced to look at a naked man for 10 minutes. smiley smiley

Their nudes are bland,Sha

And you know what ?

They are always too quick and eager to send it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by doggedfighter(f): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ndidi2:
What of a husband that doesn't wear anything?
I mean totally naked walking round the apartment.
Abeg free d guy..

What a sight ! grin angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Their nudes are bland,Sha

And you know what ?

They are always too quick and eager to send it. grin grin

Do they send? I have never received one o. I
never met the ones that are nice enough to send office pictures sef.

I am glad none has ever sent me such. The sheer thought of it and my head aches already. What am I supposed to see? Pot belly or hairy balls? Nahhh! I’ll pass. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by doggedfighter(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Do they send? I have never received one o. I
never met the ones that are nice enough to send office pictures sef.

I am glad none has ever sent me such. The sheer thought of it and my head aches already. What am I supposed to see? Pot belly or hairy balls? Nahhh! I’ll pass? embarassed embarassed

Poco, what if you see toned abs? grin

Six packs?
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by pocohantas(f): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Poco, what if you see toned abs? grin

Six packs?

It doesn’t matter. The up is hardly ever the problem, the down is. Looks too confused and not put together. He can wear some shorts and skip the top. I’ll manage that. undecided
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by doggedfighter(f): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
pocohantas:

It doesn’t matter. The up is hardly ever the problem, the down is. Looks too confused and not put together. He can wear some shorts and skip the top. I’ll manage that. undecided

I agree with you on that grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Vision101(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2022
@Mariangeles

Don’t you think it is better a man buy his own shorts, so that he can get himself what he’s most comfortable in?

By the way, what shorts do men prefer? The tight fitted ones that pack up everything or the loose ones that let in some air?

@me
Loose ones jare.... I need some fresh air. Pls sis. Maria buy for me.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by silibaba: 5:28am On Feb 20, 2022
November24:

He's a good man, works and earn good money, now my problem is this man always ties wrapper in the house o. Educated man o, earns over 500k monthly, but this mentality is something else.
Not that I'm angry,

but I just want him on boxers while in the house. But he will just be laughing at me, this was same man that told me he don't like ladies tying wrapper in the house, so this morning, I tied it like him, he just burst into laughter, infact, both of us were laughing at ourselves.

This is not because he's Igbo,because his younger brother and wife told me to carry my cross,that he has been like that, in fact,they tease us with this.

He laughs at me when I correct him, last week my sister in law bought me a wedding wrapper, guess what, came back from work I met my husband tying it.

Thanks.

wetin. Concern tying wrapper and earning over N500k? Women and showing off ehh.

El-rufai dey chop sugar cane in public space
Obasanjo dey drink garri and eja Didi in public

Whatz new if your husband tie wrapper please.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 6:00am On Feb 20, 2022
November24:

I buy for him every time...
Last time I bought was set... 12k

U carry ur sweet marriage come online say make them spoil ur mind and start puting ideas in ur
head that wi make u guys have issue.
U already confessed it made u both have a good laff .
A married woman bringing her sweet marriage online so that UNMARRIED people can advice her.... hmm Some if u ladies wil not learn,
U are in a sweet marriage and ur man earns 500k
Wait until village people destroy it for u.
And u will come here and cry asking what went wrong

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Lekan1o1:

U carry ur sweet marriage come online say make them spoil ur mind anf start puting ideas in ur
head that wi make u guys have issue.
U already confessedit made u both have a good laff .
A married woman bringing her marriage onli e so that UNMARRIED peoole can advice her.... hmm
Some if u ladies wil not learn,
U are in a sweet marriage and ur man earns 500k
Wait until village people distroy it for u. And u will come here and cry asking what went wrong

Can you just imagine??
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2022
silibaba:
wetin. Concern tying wrapper and earning over N500k? Women and showing off ehh.

Yes I showed off.
Met him when he had no job. So what's your advice sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by samwash(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2022
November24:

Not that I'm angry,

Thanks.

My sister, you nor get problem at all at all.
Before children start coming in na Adam & Eve level I dey do for house, now na the same wapper I dey tie for house & my wife dey tell me say why I dey do like old man.
I actually dey tie wapper because I want mk climate dey entre that side.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Lekan1o1: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Can you just imagine??

A very very stupid thing to do..
Sometimes when i see some stuffs online iwonder if we use same brain as humans or some use chips.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
samwash:

My sister, you nor get problem at all at all.
Before children start coming in na Adam & Eve level I dey do for house, now na the same wapper I dey tie for house & my wife dey tell me say why I dey do like old man.
I actually dey tie wapper because I want mk climate dey entre that side.

I hear you sir
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by silibaba: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
November24:

Yes I showed off.
Met him when he had no job. So what's your advice sir

If you will adhere, divorce him and look for another man that will be wearing boxers please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clear Out The Stretch Marks For Good / What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. / Christmas Gift Ideas For 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.