Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos (34053 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by cleish(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
“just go straight to the private wing the plane is waiting for you”

I wish to have this type of words in my mouth someday...
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Subsea101: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Story, small advice on how to gain your financial freedom, and be a real woman you all claim to be, you don turn am to "mind your business" grin

saphiere:

It's my life, my choice.
I think you should enroll for "MIND YOUR BUSINESS" lectures.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by dokyOloye: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
eddynaira125:

All this Christians that gratify poverty

If I was not a Christian I would have vow never to be one after reading your comments, why do you hate wealth, must Christianity be mix with poverty before it can be acceptable

This man paid her bride price, so Mr deputy god what is your problem for Christ sake

Please sir avoid poverty and embrace wealth
When you hear Pastor Chris them and Adeboye preaching prosperity, you go still complain
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by airsaylongcome: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Not hating

But seriously why do celebrities have to tell us about everything going on in their lives....

But we don't really give a fucck
It's not like those news will reduce price of foods in the market

They wanna eat, they inform the public
They wanna bang, they inform the public
They wanna pupu, they inform the public
They breakup, they inform the public
They makeup, they inform the public

What's our buisness there? angry

It's a numbers game. They live of the numbers. If they make a trashy post (like she has done) "we" all view it or pile on her account and make comments (positive or negative). She is able to leverage on that when her management is discussing with corporates for endorsements or partnerships. Her team can present figures that show that her posts are viewed by 10m people (hypothetical guess) with engagements of 100k. Any business will kill to have their products viewed by 10m people and 100k people talking about it. It's a business

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Kingosytex(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
What goes up must come down!
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!

I hands off for your matter. You no go ever get sense again grin grin grin.

Wetin dey wrong say a wife dey appreciate her husband for cherishing and giving her luxury?
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
She need some young me grin
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by afamaustin(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Money is good
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by eddynaira125: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
dokyOloye:

When you hear Pastor Chris them and Adeboye preaching prosperity, you go still complain

I will not complain if the preaching did not breach the Bible and Nigeria Constitution
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
God I am begging you for a husband who will not stress me or see me stressed.
It will never happen. Marry your fellow newspaper instead
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Regina is living the kind of life, majority of Nigerian girls are dreaming of
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Bluffly: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
He wants her to be ready at any time he knocks. No patience for I'm tired. No excuses.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by wallaze(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
This world is not my own
Mm just passing by
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
God I am begging you for a husband who will not stress me or see me stressed.
I thought you don't like men, why do you want to get married?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by flokii: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lucky girl... ancestor Ned is really giving her all the attention.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by b3llo(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!

Mr Ned and Regina are not Husband and wife. They are Sin Partners! They are Decieving themselves!
show us a portion of the Bible to support or claim?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by flokii: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
I thought you don't like men, why do you want to get married?

They can't live without men.. even Toke makinwa has started searching seriously for somebody's son to call her own.

Any girl wey allow feminists mislead am na OYO.

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by highness25(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
"He Always Keeps Me Stress-Free" - Regina Daniels Brags About Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the mother of one who just returned to Nigeria after her holiday in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIL7G6NKy3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Enjoying yourself knowing fully well that nothing last forever. It's your turn today and another tomorrow
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Yens: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
"He Always Keeps Me Stress-Free" - Regina Daniels Brags About Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the mother of one who just returned to Nigeria after her holiday in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
eddynaira125:

All this Christians that gratify poverty

If I was not a Christian I would have vow never to be one after reading your comments, why do you hate wealth, must Christianity be mix with poverty before it can be acceptable

This man paid her bride price, so Mr deputy god what is your problem for Christ sake

Please sir avoid poverty and embrace wealth

No mind naija pastors and African pastors in general, same Christianity was actually brought/given to them but funny enough, they pretend to know it all now. Always twisting the Bible/Gospel to align with their selfish desire.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by IbileIfe: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lagos to Asaba on private jet is from N500, 000.
Ned Nwoko does not have any private jet
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Carot: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Most younger guys won't. They would probably be too busy showing off for the gram and chasing side chicks.
am different
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ezmans: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
NwekeUG:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
in my dictionary woman means bring in money and there I'll be peace
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by nwoye72: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
You are a big liar. Jet ni.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Lifewasgood: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
You mean your grandfather.

Fact:

A 40 years old man is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's dad.

Nerd 60, is old enough to be the father of a 40 years old man.

Meaning Nerd 60, is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's grandfather.

Wetin come happen? You nor go go find your money and wife to become someone’s grandfather
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
No. Answer the question yourself, is it what you came to this world for?
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Mr Ned and Regina are not Husband and wife. They are Sin Partners! They are Decieving themselves!

Apart from Mr. Ned first legally married wife, every other person is a sin a Partner!

It does not Matter what Society or people say, What the Word of GOD says is what Matters!
Matthew 19 is GOD'S Standard for Marriage.

You sound like the sort of preacher that is a regular customer of pay-per-mount women in every major city you visit.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:

They can't live without men.. even Toke makinwa has started searching seriously for somebody's son to call her own.

Any girl wey allow feminists mislead am na OYO.
Don't mind them, let them keep deceiving themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by tito44: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110367132:
Na so.......

Show us Picture of the vulture you grilled today

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by djmickymouse(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Apart from Mr. Ned first legally married wife, every other person is a sin a Partner!

It does not Matter what Society or people say, What the Word of GOD says is what Matters!

Una follow for problem wey we get for this country!!! We shouldn't marry too because Jesus didn't marry!!! Una matter tire me, na you go pray God of Jacob, but the Jacob even patronize ashawo una no kill am

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Testimony1988(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

That's true, and polygamists won't make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
You mean your grandfather.
Fact:

A 40 years old man is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's dad.

Nerd 60, is old enough to be the father of a 40 years old man.

Meaning Nerd 60, is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's grandfather.

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac, my brethren. If you were blessed to reach 60 years old with working bedroom tackle, and lucky enough to be worth the kind of wealth commanded by our man Mr. Ned of the Fresh Poon Fame, would you marry a 60-year old post-menopausal old bat with a bad attitude and wrinkled body, or would you pick out a fine fit and naturally busty young woman of 20 that would make you feel 20 years young when she sheds her bra and panties to unveil the promised land?

If you claim that you would marry some ancient old crone of 60, then you are the sinner for telling such a lame lie and hoping it would fly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel UNFollows Everybody , Delete Instagram Photos & Videos / Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.