Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos (34071 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels: "My Mother, Rita Daniels Shields Me From Stubborn Male Fans" / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
franchasng:
At 60, every successful man deserves a new, younger wife to refresh his memory and relax his busy years.

Don't condemn Ned Nwoko nor Regina, both of them are happy. Ned is happy being her bullion van, and Regina is happy being his intimacy gadget, let's all be happy for them cool

May you mount many a fresh, tight, and tasty young poon during this year 2022 in Jeeesus name amen.

Old mama will never be your portion in Jeeesus name amen.

Fallen Olympus breast will never be your portion in Jeeeesus name amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Gkemz: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
When we start hearing all these on social media even when no one cares to ask about it, then something must be wrong. Tonto Dike, Lilian Esoro, Uche Ogbodo, Tiwa (The toto lady) once made similar remark before their marriages crashed.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by DeepSight(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jakumo:

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac, my brethren. If you were blessed to reach 60 years old with working bedroom tackle, and lucky enough to be worth the kind of wealth commanded by our man Mr. Ned of the Fresh Poon Fame, would you marry a 60-year old post-menopausal old bat with a bad attitude and wrinkled body, or would you pick out a fine fit and naturally busty young woman of 20 that would make you feel 20 years young when she sheds her bra and panties to unveil the promised land?

If you claim that you would marry some ancient old crone of 60, then you are the sinner for telling such a lame lie and hoping it would fly.

Ride on Sadat!
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by udomma1005(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=NwekeUG post=110355897]"He Always Keeps Me Stress-Free" - Regina Daniels Brags About Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photos)

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has revealed that her billionaire husband, Prince Ned Nwoko, always keeps her stress-free, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the mother of one who just returned to Nigeria after her holiday in Germany with her son, said that she had booked ticket for a flight to Delta state but her husband insisted she flew on private jet.
English is not friendly wit dis girl or she's not friendly with English undecided
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Cyberguruxxx: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110367132:
Na so.......
mpuru miri couples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by OlawaleBammie: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
What goes up must come down!
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!

Mr Ned and Regina are not Husband and wife. They are Sin Partners! They are Decieving themselves!

Apart from Mr. Ned first legally married wife, every other person is a sin a Partner!

It does not Matter what Society or people say, What the Word of GOD says is what Matters!
Matthew 19 is GOD'S Standard for Marriage.
pls where did bible say its a sin to marry two wives??

Abraham
David
Solomon
And other must have landed in hell fire now according to ur illustration abi??
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enjoy.

No reward for suffer head woman.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by TheABOMINATION: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jakumo:

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac, my brethren. If you were blessed to reach 60 years old with working bedroom tackle, and lucky enough to be worth the kind of wealth commanded by our man Mr. Ned of the Fresh Poon Fame, would you marry a 60-year old post-menopausal old bat with a bad attitude and wrinkled body, or would you pick out a fine fit and naturally busty young woman of 20 that would make you feel 20 years young when she sheds her bra and panties to unveil the promised land?

If you claim that you would marry some ancient old crone of 60, then you are the sinner for telling such a lame lie and hoping it would fly.

A 40 years old woman is still young looking, fresh and able to give birth. There's no reason for old Nerd to go marry a 19 years old child.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Gkemz:
When we start hearing all these on social media even when no one cares to ask about it, then something must be wrong. Tonto Dike, Lilian Esoro, Uche Ogbodo, Tiwa (The toto lady) once made similar remark before their marriages crashed.

No two totos are created alike.

Tiwa of the Giant Toto fame was put to pasture after her modulus of elasticity was exceeded thereby erasing all semblance of dynamic friction.

Toto Dickey was sent packing when the odometer of her toto was found to have been fraudulently turned back to read a deceptively lower mileage.

I could go on, but you get the picture. It ain't over until the fat lady sings, or until the new bride gets fat.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Commanderinpips: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
God I am begging you for a husband who will not stress me or see me stressed.

You must also be ready not to stress the your man
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

A 40 years old woman is still young looking, fresh and able to give birth. There's no reason for old Nerd to go marry a 19 years old child.

Ha ha no reason for our man Ned to marry a fine young woman? Hahaha na so. Na you go tell am how to live abi?

You might as well write the man a letter of protest ordering him to conform with your demands that he select your 45-year-old masculine sister after getting rid of his sweet young 20-year old wife in order to please you and meet your rigorous expectations.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Freestainworld(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how we try to modify , Pamper or Gratify sin or evil, sin is sin! Evil is evil and they have their consequences!

Mr Ned and Regina are not Husband and wife. They are Sin Partners! They are Decieving themselves!

Apart from Mr. Ned first legally married wife, every other person is a sin a Partner!

It does not Matter what Society or people say, What the Word of GOD says is what Matters!
how many wives Solomon, David and co marry in the Bible, didn't he pay her bride price?
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Bobbyrhyno(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abeg enjoy your time oooo my sister .
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by JetStar: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

and what will you say about David, Abraham and their multiple wives? jealousy don dey worry u.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ewedegubbler: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110367132:
Na so.......

He actually looks like those satan we use to see in Jehovah witness books back then
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Ewedegubbler: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110367132:
Na so.......

He actually looks like those satan we use to see in Jehovah witness books back then
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Pimine: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
illicit:
Ned is probably insecured

Because that's not a favour, it's a security measure
Aswearugaaad

A high value man with a harem of beautiful women and the means to have practically any woman he desires is insecure? This must be the joke of the day!

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by franchasng: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jakumo:

May you mount many a fresh, tight, and tasty young poon during this year 2022 in Jeeesus name amen.

Old mama will never be your portion in Jeeesus name amen.

Fallen Olympus breast will never be your portion in Jeeeesus name amen.

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Jakumo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

A high value man with a harem of beautiful women and the means to have practically any woman he desires is insecure? This must be the joke of the day!

Young men of limited means hate old men of wealth because they get to select all the best poon.

Old women hate young beautiful women because they are reminded of their younger selves, and reminded that their attractiveness to men of any age is ancient history.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by pacespot(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is the kind of things most Nigerian women want. Does anybody know the identity of the Mr Ned's new wife/dog?
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Pimine: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jakumo:

Young men of limited means hate old men of wealth because they get to select all the best poon.

Old women hate young beautiful women because they are reminded of their younger selves, and reminded that their attractiveness to men of any age is ancient history.
Aswearugaaad
Men should strive to get the bag and leave emotions of hate and jealousy to the women.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nat404: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
Stress free? Forget about these pictures. All is not well in the marriage.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nat404: 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

What the guy said is true. That man is totally insecure, so he involved the oracle in his marriage with the young girl. I don't want to say more about this.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Explicits(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Righteousness2:

Mr man leave this couple alone ooo, face your own warrant. You're not God so pls don't judge them. Money is good biko.....poverty is a b@stard, it's poverty that brings such words oga
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by brain54(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
You mean your grandfather.

Fact:

A 40 years old man is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's dad.

Nerd 60, is old enough to be the father of a 40 years old man.

Meaning Nerd 60, is old enough to be 20 years old Regina's grandfather.
Mind your business oga.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by skj1377(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
Enjoy while it lasts. Hope you know he has less than 30yrs left. Make sure you have property in your name now that he is able to buy them for you .
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by skj1377(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
No doubt a young wife is an ego booster
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Eben91:

He must be taking the unadulterated one, everything for is guy is sin, i have decided to quit this heavenly race for him, i no go heaven again, Righteousness2 should go to heaven alone
grin cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by snoopz: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Finish school you no go hear...
But as you don secure the bag I no fit blame you
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Keep enjoying the luxury. I hope behind that smile you're happy.
Re: Regina Daniels: My Husband Keeps Me Stress-Free & Insists I Go On A Jet - Photos by Dybala11(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
saphiere:
Have you tried getting married to a great-grandpa like Regina, your role model??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Puts On Shirt And Skirt (Photo) / Seyi Law, Wife And Daughter Rock Pink Matching Outfits For Father’s Day (Photos) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.