Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Does A Scale Actually Tell You The Correct Weight?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does A Scale Actually Tell You The Correct Weight?? (167 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does A Scale Actually Tell You The Correct Weight?? by umuerri1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
I’m having symptoms of gastritis/peptic ulcer
Stooling weight loss and a couple of others but when this newly started I weighed about 68kg then over the course of three months I noticed my body muscles and mass were changing
My wrists have become more skinny I can feel an overall lightness in my body and accurately I’ve checked my weight in so many hospitals I’ve gotten as low as 62kg but I just checked now and the scale shows 66kg meaning I added 4kg extra but visibly my arms and wrist are still skinny I can’t wear tshirts as at now but the scale says I added weight

Could the scale be lying? Or could it be I’m losing muscle instead of weight
I’m confused

(1) (Reply)

Rotary District 9110 Holds Day Of Service To Commemorate 117th Anniversary / 4 Ways Sugar Ruins Your Sleep / All You Need To Know About Hepatitis D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.