Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Comr. Noble Chamberlain Appreciates His Boss, Akuro Tobin For Appointment As.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Comr. Noble Chamberlain Appreciates His Boss, Akuro Tobin For Appointment As.... (245 Views)

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Student Appreciates Naira Marley In His Final Year Project (Photo) / Man Who Stole Wristwatch Back In School Appreciates His Teacher For Not Exposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comr. Noble Chamberlain Appreciates His Boss, Akuro Tobin For Appointment As.... by Notjustzaki(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Comr. Noble Chamberlain Appreciates his Boss, Akuro Tobin for Appointment

Chamberlain Noble Tamuno obtained his first school leaving certificate in Ogoloma town school in okrika local government Area in 2002 then he went further to obtain his secondary education in okrika National secondary school okrika and obtain his WEAC in community secondary school ibotirem in Andoni local government Area. He began his first degree in the prestigious Rivers state university in 2015 and graduated from the department of mass communication in 2019/2020 academic session.

Noble Chamberlain Tamuno started his student union journey as the president in the department of mass communication in the year 2017/2018 academic session and at the same time the personal Assistant to the Students union government president Comr Bestman Azunwo and also the first chairman of departmental presidents forum (DPF), just immediately after that he became the first stakeholders chairman of his faculty of social science under the leadership of Comr Promise Wonte and provosts in wakirike students union National under the Leadership of Alphaeus Orabere, he took over from Orabere as National president of Wakirike Students union worldwide in 2018/2019, he also served as treasurer Niger Delta students Union Government National and currently serving as secretary National youth Council okrika local government Chapter.
.*

Appreciation to Hon Akuro Alfred Tobin (JP) on my appointment as Special Assistant on Students (Tertiary)

Thanks to God almight for another opportunity and level of service to humanity and to my generation. Am deeply excited and greatful to my principal the Executive Chairman of okrika local government Area, Hon. Akuro Alfred Tobin for finding me worthy to serve him at the functionality of students affairs (Tertiary).Sir it’s a privilege for me and am humbled to be given such an exalted position. This is a show of real dividends of democracy to the people and students of okrika local government Area in all campuses in the country. Your model of all inclusiveness governance is compared to non. God will Bless you for being a Blessing to okrika.

To the students community it’s another time to serve you with all that will be made available, building a society where education will be the priority of every young adult will be our focus therefore all hands must be on deck to get the required results.

To all who made this a reality, I want to say that without you we will not get here today, To my support team members of Akuro for Okrika, This is just the beginning of the sky ways for our principal Hon Akuro Alfred Tobin. We will keep building.

To my student family in Rivers State University and all campuses within and outside the state, I want to say without you their will be no success from the beginning of my student journey. Thank you for your undivided loyalty ,believe on the course and movement, Remember the Vision. A deep appreciation to all platforms I serve more especially WAKIRIKE STUDENTS UNION NATIONAL. You all where stepping stone for today and to all my fans on the media community and beyond you made it rock the sky without my presence online, God will Bless you because what you celebrate you attract.

To my Ultimate Foundation family thanks for your prayers

To whom little is not enough nothing is ever enough,
Thank You My Principal Hon Akuro Afred Tobin for the show of Love to the students community on a special day of love, it shows how you love the students community which you once served.

Aluta Continue
Victoria Acerta

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2022 / Programming - Processing Help / Are You In Search Of Mock Interview For Competitive Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.