Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

A Tear For Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tear For Sunday Igboho (443 Views)

Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tear For Sunday Igboho by makemoneywbsite: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
A warrior forgotten by his people, perhaps for owambe. How lucky Nnamdi Kanu is to be an Igbo man. From the tribe that never give up on their own. There's an Igbo saying that says that "Iwe nwanne anaghi eru nókpukpu" Do we agree completely with Nnamdi Kanu? No. Do we love him? Yes. That's why we won't abandon him at his times of trial. Even those of us that have nothing to do with IPOB. We are Igbo. We do not betray our own.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by Lipscomb(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
What is wrong with you guys from east.

2 Likes

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by gidgiddy: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
A warrior forgotten by his people, perhaps for owambe. How lucky Nnamdi Kanu is to be an Igbo man. From the tribe that never give up on their own. There's is an Igbo saying that says that "Iwe nwanne anaghi eru nókpukpu" Do we agree completely with Nnamdi Kanu? No. Do we love him? Yes. That's why we won't abandon him at his times of trial. Even those of us that have nothing to do with IPOB. We are Igbo. We do not betray our own.

I have to say that the way Sunday Igboho was abandoned by his people shocked me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by Jostoman: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
ask Google

2 Likes

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by Lipscomb(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Berebe can you move to next door.
Jostoman:
ask Google

1 Like

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by makemoneywbsite: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:

In the East, we also wonder what's wrong with a people that have the effrontery to betray without compunction, even a man willing to lay down his life for their freedom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by SWATMan: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:

Something is definitely wrong with you guys from the west if his message is unclear to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by Karlovych: 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
embarassed A warrior abandoned by his people to favor a cocaine addict

8 Likes

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by duro4chang(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
meth induced post.

1 Like

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by makemoneywbsite: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

I have to say that the way Sunday Igboho was abandoned by his people shocked me.

Am I shocked? Not sure. When I was growing up, I heard stories from our elders about Yoruba, but I didn't believe them until EndSARS protests, when they turned around to betray Ndigbo. I remembered Jonathan. I now realized what Awolowo and Abiola must have gone through for being Yoruba men. Those people can betray even their thumbs for some crumbs. They're not even talking about him o. But whenever they hear Kanu, they start screaming, "crucify him...crucify him". What a people. Yet they're the first to call others "children of hate" angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by T9ksy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

That's the narratives being peddle by your duplicitous ilk. May I suggest you spare a moment and go on to Mayegun General Political. There you will see how much money he has raised for the project "free Sunday Igboho Ooasa" within 24hrs-
£8,000!
His target is £50,000 by the end of Feb.These are the people whom you claimed have abandon their hero. Why are you guys so obsessed with yorubas?

Btw, I, as a true Omoluabi, don't give a rat's ar$e about MNK and how his people interact with him. My sole focus is Yoruba nation hence don't have the time and energy to poke nose in other peoples matter.

1 Like

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by makemoneywbsite: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
T9ksy:

That's the narratives being peddle by your duplicitous ilk. May I suggest you spare a moment and go on to Mayegun General Political. There you will see how much money he has raised for the project "free Sunday Igboho Ooasa" within 24hrs-
£8,000!
His target is £50,000 by the end of Feb.These are the people whom you claimed have abandon their hero. Why are you guys so obsessed with yorubas?

Btw, I, as a true Omoluabi, don't give a rat's ar$e about MNK and how his people interact with him. My sole focus is Yoruba nation hence don't have the time and energy to poke nose in other peoples matter.
Can we see an evidence of this, please? Any links or photos will do. You know that we have empathy for the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
i remember wen dis guy b dey hold oduduwa nations rally @ oshogbo , ibadan , ado ekiti , abeokuta; u needed to see crowd and bouncers. what happened to his large followers bikonu? i guess erudite skullers ve accomodated their heads while d few lucky ones that escaped are languishing in various IDP camps in benin republic.

1 Like

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by T9ksy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
makemoneywbsite:

Can we see an evidence of this, please? Any links or photos will do. You know that we have empathy for the man.

You can stick your pseudo-empathy where ...............
Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by bigpriik: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
One thing I have learnt in life and I will teach my children too,always choose your battles wisely afonjas are cursed they do not deserve to have a nation,it is easier for southern kadun a to secede than for afonja republic,let fulanis slaughter one million Afonjas they will still choose Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by AntiBMC(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don't think Igbos should stoop low to the level of the few Yoruba Muslims on social media making the entire Yoruba race look bad.

Yoruba Muslims and the parasitic herder race in Illorin, claiming to be yorubas are the ones causing all the rift on NL and making it look like Igbos and Yorubas are enemies. As for me, I don't have any probs with yorubas and I respect Sunday Igboho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by NnamdiAzikiwe: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
My people are really foolish
Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
makemoneywbsite:
A warrior forgotten by his people, perhaps for owambe. How lucky Nnamdi Kanu is to be an Igbo man. From the tribe that never give up on their own. There's an Igbo saying that says that "Iwe nwanne anaghi eru nókpukpu" Do we agree completely with Nnamdi Kanu? No. Do we love him? Yes. That's why we won't abandon him at his times of trial. Even those of us that have nothing to do with IPOB. We are Igbo. We do not betray our own.
God bless you
Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fighting for a coward is the worst thing a man can ever do
Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by crispus09(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
My oga is not forgotten but yoruba don't carry things with garagara the way ipob do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by AstralBody: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Baba to si be urchin,shut ur mouth up. Grown ups are talking!
Re: A Tear For Sunday Igboho by makemoneywbsite: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2022
A pity

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Hits N800 Per Litre / Re: 2023: Why PDP Can Not Zone Presidency To The South–farah Dagogo _the Opinio / The Abagana Ambush Which Is Regarded As The Greatest And Most Successful Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.