Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8491 Views)

. / Nigeria Army Took 8 Corpse Of Lekki Toll Gate Victims To Bonny Camp Clinic / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SaintBishop: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlayerForever:
Let's be honest. Ijaws know they've lost Opobo. They don't even like discussing Opobo anymore.

Bonny is next.
What about Okrika? Are you running away from them grin
Re: . by Eastlink(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Abeg rest. Alabo has changed back with the toxic moniker. Be there fooling yourself grin grin
Lol grin
Re: . by Allen102: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:

grin
You like to see it? undecided
Re: . by SaintBishop: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
You like to see it? undecided
I'm the most anti Igbo person on Nl why will I like so see such. Lol

1 Like

Re: . by Remiel: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Funny thread with weird reactions.
Re: . by Remiel: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
Wike hates you with great passion so are the ikwerres, that's why they seize your properties during the war duh.

Speaking of Ijaws using Okrikans how is it your business?has any Okrikan complain to you? Why take medicine for our headache? since when did you greedy igbos start loving and caring for others apart from yourselves? undecided Okrika will continue to maintain our ijaw heritage,no amount of black mail from you greedy land grabbing Otokoto people will stop us from being ijaws,cause blood is thicker.

Las las we will break out from Rivers State and form a true Okrikan /ijaw state where we truly belongs. All the waterside belongs to Okrikans,so you praying that the government should destroy waterside shows how evil the Igbo man is,and thank God we are Okrikans are wiser not to fall for your tricks.
Lmao the ibani people are ijaws from Baysela,if Wike prefer dealing with them he is still dealing with ijaws so the joke is on you clown. Speaking of Ogonis is it not the same Ogonis that are dragging Oyigbo form you clowns? Wike killing 56 igbos in Oyigbo then still used the Nigerian army to rape your women shows that his hated for you Otokoto people knows no bounds.
This comment tho.
Re: . by SlayerForever: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
What about Okrika? Are you running away from them grin

We've not opened your file.

1 Like

Re: . by SaintBishop: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

Open Which file even in your stupid Igbo group you have been beaten black and Blue that you clown started crying for the Moderators to delete and block the Okrikans who invade your group lol. Next time when you want to land grab,make sure you do it with people who are less resistance.

3 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

I guess this one na morning prayer? Land grabbing pests.

3 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
Why will I want to see drug lords,419 freaks, Otokotos and human traffickers marry ijaw women? undecided
Of course my people are wey better than yours in every aspect of life that's why you keep forcing your unholy brotherhood on us. Even going as far as saying that our ancestors were igbos, even though that very idea makes us want to puke.
Like I told you,I don't have inferior Igbo blood running in my veins,so it will be an abomination for me to be that Alabo whatever spit.

Oooooouuuuu.... grin grin... Whatever, we even puke too when you guys say your ancestors where Igbos like Asari. And I believe when they were adding you before in Biafra you were feeling funky, like, "Oh my, we so special,." Thank God, iGbo people has had an eye opener on you guys mission. You guys aren't worth living with, conniving miscreants, that only want to be like thee Igbos and act like the Igbos by all means.

As one historian had quoted (and I quote)

"... The Jo men seem to be lost, they know not their origin or where they came from.."

I no talk am ooo grin.... It was a Briton that said it. This is to show the sort of depraved people that you are. grin grin born miscreants. I'm so proud to be Igbo. Igbo kwenu!!!! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
Open Which file even in your stupid Igbo group you have been beaten black and Blue that you clown started crying for the Moderators to delete and block the Okrikans who invade your group lol. Next time when you want to land grab,make sure you do it with people who are less resistance.

You're just running mouth. Wait till the show begins.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
I guess this one na morning prayer? Land grabbing pests.

We know IYC helms men when they are on a mission to keep their goal. We are no fools, biko. grin grin grin... So, Igbos know how IYC operate.
Re: . by SaintBishop: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

You're just running mouth. Wait till the show begins.
What are waiting for now? Since two months you will open file you will open file Abi the file na Aso rock wey you they fear to open. And why will I not make mouth when you were flog left,right and center in your own group? Bunch of cowards

4 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

We know IYC helms men when they are on a mission to keep their goal. We are no fools, biko. grin grin grin... So, Igbos know how IYC operate we have insiders.
IYC have the ijaws in River's goals at heart and we will do anything to provide for our brothers being oppress by you and the ikwerres in Rivers state. The Okrikans have welcome us with open hands,the Kalabaris have also welcome us with open hands,even some Bonny are also welcoming us with open hands.
Oh you igbos are in for a fight.

5 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
IYC have the ijaws in River's goals at heart and we will do anything to provide for our brothers being oppress by you and the ikwerres in Rivers state. The Okrikans have welcome us with open hands,the Kalabaris have also welcome us with open hands,even some Bonny are also welcoming us with open hands.
Oh you igbos are in for a fight.

grin grin...oppress on social media?? Or where? Who is oppressing who, who is the the tribe going like a leech trying to attach itself to every tribe in Rivers state and in every local government area, so that we can say Ijaw has two states. Bayelsa and Rivers.

But the Igboid or Igbo group in Rivers won't allow that, they know you guys strategy. Even Caesar would laugh at you people's strategy, very lame.

Ijaws can be found in Bayelsa and they aren't the only ones there, there is still an Igboid group, Urhobo and the likes, but because Ijaws have majority in that state just look at how they subdued those tribes, we don't even hear them, only if we check national archives.

Rivers people know who Ijaws are and their mission and they are laughing at your silliness. So when you take over Rivers, you would only be giving contracts to only tribes that identify with Ijaw, and with time you've taken over.

If you are Bonny, Opobo, Ikwere, Ogba, Ahoada or any Igboid group in Rivers reading this, don't give Ijaws the chance ooo.. as Wike said, Ijaws are only found in Bayelsa, and that's where they are. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin...oppress on social media?? Or where? Who is oppressing who, who is the the tribe going like a leech trying to attach itself to every tribe in Rivers state and in every local government area, so that we can say Ijaw has two states. Bayelsa and Rivers.

But the Igboid or Igbo group in Rivers won't allow that, they know you guys strategy. Even Caesar would laugh at you people's strategy, very lame.

Ijaws can be found in Bayelsa and they aren't the only ones there, there is still an Igboid group, Urhobo and the likes, but because Ijaws have majority in that state just look at how they subdued those tribes, we don't even hear them, only if we check national archives.

Rivers people know who Ijaws are and their mission and they are laughing at your silliness. So when you take over Rivers, you would only be giving contracts to only tribes that identify with Ijaw, and with time you've taken over.

If you are Bonny, Opobo, Ikwere, Ogba, Ahoada or any Igboid group in Rivers reading this, don't give Ijaws the chance ooo.. as Wike said, Ijaws are only found in Bayelsa, and that's where they are. grin grin
So you are mentioning Wike? The same Wike who said that there are no igbos in Rivers State? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3356040/rivers-state-govt-there-re

Or the Wike who nearly wipe you Igbos people out of Oyigbo? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6223896/oyigbo-massacre-disturbing-photos-video

Or the Wike himself who said that he's from Benin and not any stupid Igbo? grin https://www.nairaland.com/6251294/not-igbo-wike-clarifies-confusion grin

You are a plauge upon mankind,even the devil don't want you. Osu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by izac82: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Ignore these clowns that have nothing up their sleeves except insults. You pass them by all means.
They are deliberate with their tactics of derailing the thread with their usual insults and banter. No intellectual rebuttal nor factual comments but insults upon insults Please, ignore them dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
So you are mentioning Wike? The say Wike who said that there are no igbos in Rivers State? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3356040/rivers-state-govt-there-re

Or the Wike who nearly wipe you Igbos people out of Oyigbo? grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6223896/oyigbo-massacre-disturbing-photos-video
Or the Wike himself who said that he's from Benin and not any stupid Igbo? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6251294/not-igbo-wike-clarifies-confusion grin

You are a plauge upon mankind,even the devil don't want you. Osu grin grin

I only used Wike for reference, why didn't you talk of Amechi, Wachukwu who are Rivers men that claim Igbo with their full chest grin... Or those ones are not human beings. Or Dakuku Peterside the blessed Ubani son from Opobo who claimed Igbo and told his relatives not to exclude them and God forbid we would never.

It's Ijaws that used the advantage towards them. And here's what I mean.
For instance, we have three brothers who have love between each other, so one day a fight broke out and an enemy from the outside came to take advantage of it. That's Ijaws (the enemy) but most people in Ikwere, Ogba, and the likes know you people enough, way more than the Igbos, so Wike is indirectly telling his people who are Igbos, that we should wait, they know how to handle Ijaws, and he sure knows how.

Most Ikwere people I've met claim they are Igbo's, none have ever refused. Even a Bonny girl I met that I've always repeated here like a parrot has said the same thing; many more.

Continue deceiving yourself, when the time comes it would shock you (in that guy man's voice "It shock you!!! grin grin grin)
Re: . by SaintBishop: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
izac82:

Ignore these clowns that have nothing up their sleeves except insults. You pass them by all means.
They are deliberate with their tactics of derailing the thread with their usual insults and banter. No intellectual rebuttal nor factual comments but insults upon insults Please, ignore them dear.

You have high intelligence yet ABA is still the shithole of all shitholes, weiting una they carry una intelligence they do grin
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
izac82:

Yes, dear. I'm just in the mood for them today. I had few orders today for my business, so I have their time grin grin... I know Ijaws are jobless so today, is my jobless day for them . cheesy
Re: . by SaintBishop: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I only used Wike for reference, why didn't you talk of Amechi, Wachukwu who are Rivers men that claim Igbo with their full chest grin... Or those ones are not human beings. Or Dakuku Peterside the blessed Ubani son from Opobo who claimed Igbo and told his relatives not to exclude them and God forbid we would never.

It's Ijaws that used the advantage towards them. And here's what I mean.
For instance, we have three brothers who have love between each other, so one day a fight broke out and an enemy from the outside came to take advantage of it. That's Ijaws (the enemy) but most people in Ikwere, Ogba, and the likes know you people enough, way more than the Igbos, so Wike is indirectly telling his people who are Igbos, that we should wait, they know how to handle Ijaws, and he sure knows how.

Most Ikwere people I've met claim they are Igbo's, none have ever refused. Even a Bonny girl I met that I've always repeated here like a parrot has said the same thing; many more.

Continue deceiving yourself, when the time comes it would shock you (in that guy man's voice "It shock you!!! grin grin grin)
I don't care the fact that you used Wike the number man who hates you igbos worst than Satan shows how stupid you are.
There's no ikwerres who likes igbos, all of them hate you with great passion. Go to their Facebook group and see for your self OSU. grin grin
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
I don't care the fact that you used Wike the number man who hates you igbos worst than Satan shows how stupid you are.
There's no ikwerres who likes igbos igbos all of them hate you with great passion. Go to their Facebook group and see for your self OSU. grin grin

In your dreams, if they said Ikwere choose now, Ijaw or Igbos who would you go with? Where do you think they'll go? Be fooling yourself. grin grin.... The real OSU is Ijaw people.

Haven't you watched in Nollywood movies, where the man would say he married this girl and the mother would be rebuking it. It's true. It's for Ijaw people, no sane Igbo woman at present would be proud of her son marrying an Ijaw man, and even the Igbo ladies that do get married to your people, the jazz use to wear off, and they ask for divorce and remarry from the Igbos.

At the state we are now, it is better that Igbos marry Hausa than Ijaws. Tueh cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by SaintBishop: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

In your dreams, if they said Ikwere choose now, Ijaw or Igbos who would you go with? Where do you think they'll go? Be fooling yourself. grin grin.... The real OSU is Ijaw people.

Haven't you watched in Nollywood movies, where the man would say he married this girl and the mother would be rebuking it. It's true. It's for Ijaw people, no sane Igbo woman at present would be proud of her son marrying an Ijaw man, and even the Igbo ladies that do get married to your people, the jazz use to wear off, and they ask for divorce and remarry from the Igbos.

At the state we are now, it is better that Igbos marry Hausa than Ijaws. Tueh cheesy grin grin
The Ikwerres are an ethnicity on their own. But it won't Still change that they nearly wipe you out of Port Harcourt cheesy
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
The Ikwerres are an ethnicity on their own. But it won't Still change that they nearly wipe you out of Port Harcourt cheesy

Well, keep on fooling yourself and be rambling and taking me back to the discussion when I've already cleared you out on that. Aimless people. "You have no future, you do not have a future" ( in that guy man's voice grin grin)
Re: . by SaintBishop: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Well, keep on fooling yourself and be rambling and taking me back to the discussion when I've already cleared you out on that. Aimless people. "You have no future, you do not have a future" ( in that guy man's voice grin grin)
You stupid worthless drug dealers have future yet your dragging and doing begi begi to others to join your course. A clearly example of people who don't have future.
Re: . by SlayerForever: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
SaintBishop:
What are waiting for now? Since two months you will open file you will open file Abi the file na Aso rock wey you they fear to open. And why will I not make mouth when you were flog left,right and center in your own group? Bunch of cowards

Opobo is gone under a month. Bonny is on the way out. Be a gentleman and wait for your turn.

5 Likes

Re: . by Putindbutt: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol.. That Sharon bitch said Ikwerres are ibo.
Ikwerres would not even blink twice before roasting ibos, how many prominent ikwerre sons condemned Wike when he was roasting ibos in Oyigbo? None.
Maybe your ibo mother has not told you the true story.
Re: . by Putindbutt: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
SlayerForever:

Opobo is gone under a month. Bonny is on the way out. Be a gentleman and wait for your turn.
Opobo is gone on Nairaland while Ijaws are busy consolidating on their ancestral land of Opobo. Clowns.
Re: . by SaintBishop: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2022
SlayerForever:

Opobo and Bonny are only gone in that your igbo group on Facebook and here on Nl by you igbos lol. If you have real courage, go to Bonny and Opobo and start doing your Biafra rally like you did in Oyigbo let's see the out come. grin
You have been dragging the Kalabaris and the Okrikans since 2013 how far for una? 2013 till now na 9yrs oooo,or you want me to post screenshot? wink

7 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
You stupid worthless drug dealers have future yet your dragging and doing begi begi to others to join your course. A clearly example of people who don't have future.

grin grin grin
Re: . by SaintBishop: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin
You have switched from your slayer moniker to this one? Nawa ooo
Re: . by SlayerForever: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
Opobo and Bonny are only gone in that your igbo group on Facebook and here on Nl by you igbos lol. If you have real courage, go to Bonny and Opobo and start doing your Biafra rally like you did in Oyigbo let's see the out come. grin
You have been dragging the Kalabaris and the Okrikans since 2013 how far for una? 2013 till now na 9yrs oooo,or you want me to post screenshot? wink

Yes post where I dragged Kalabari and Okrika in 2013.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Receives APC Chair, Adamu In Aso Rock / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja / 2023: PDP Chieftain In Sokoto, Bojo-Bodinga Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.