Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8496 Views)

. / Nigeria Army Took 8 Corpse Of Lekki Toll Gate Victims To Bonny Camp Clinic / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Trust me I am taking it easy
I Know these people are just pain
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin
WorWorBoy:
Trust me I am taking it easy

grin grin... This boy is a clown ooo... See how I'm laughing even my workmate beside me just said you're a mumu, I should mute you. I told her is Nairaland. grin grin.. we don't mute here.

1 Like

Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Worworboy Kantinue with your tactics. You want to change your wording and sentence so much grin grin cheesy
If you have any brain,you will know that worrworboy and princezeke are still online, unlike you who keeps changing monikers.
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceZeke:
If you have any brain,you will know that worrworboy and princezeke are still online, unlike you who keeps changing monikers.

Does that make, my dear I'm no fool. If you have two phones you can still be online at the same time that doesn't serve as proof.

But how you can find a crook is the sentence and tone of words in his comment. And you can't hide it, no matter how much you try. You'll still be found out. Secondly, PrinceZeke rarely comments in anything. This makes it that he is being used as some arsenal for Worworboy's evil deeds grin grin
Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Does that make, my dear I'm no fool. If you have two phones you can still be online at the same time that doesn't serve as proof.

But how you can find a crook is the sentence and tone of words in his comment. And you can't hide it, no matter how much you try. You'll still be found out. Secondly, PrinceZeke rarely comments in anything. This makes it that he is being used as some arsenal for Worworboy's evil deeds grin grin
I have toe phones? I must be rich ooo and you said all ijaws are poor,are you confused or what lol.

1 Like

Re: . by WorWorBoy: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

grin grin grin Ijaw men and their ugly black face. grin grin
Point of correct It is Wakirike, Okrika ijaw,the same people you are diying and begging to be igbos,like I said,I don't do Igbo Whores who fathers are from Ghana.Be gone thot and stay away from me.

4 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceZeke:
I have toe phones? I must be rich ooo and you said all ijaws are poor,are you confused or what lol.

Haba, having two phones makes you rich. I guess you're a small boy grin grin grin.. how old are you?
Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Haba, having two phones makes you rich. I guess you're a small boy grin grin grin.. how old are you?
16yrs now will you give me your breast let me suck? I miss breast milk
Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Point of correct It is Wakirike, Okrika ijaw,the same people you are diying and begging to be igbos,like I said,I don't do Igbo Whores who fathers are from Ghana.Be gone thot and stay away from me.

grin
grin grin.... Chai.... Chai.... This one wants to bam bam with my Igbo lovelies by all means. I didn't get a hoot on what he said on his comment so make I just laugh grin grin grin.... Now, he is so pained he is rambling here and there, no aim, just like his future.

3 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceZeke:
16yrs now will you give me your breast let me suck? I miss breast milk

I said this is Worworboy, did I lie? grin grin.... Thank you, for exposing yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I said this is Worworboy, did I lie? grin grin.... Thank you, for exposing yourself grin
For you I can be woworboy or worworman even better uglyboy lol. Now will you give me your breast to suck
Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

You no bring the breast again? Lol
Re: . by Lothaire: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceZeke:
For you I can be woworboy or worworman even better uglyboy lol. Now will you give me your breast to suck
Lol
Re: . by PrinceZeke: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lothaire:
Lol
Bros the girl they do give away
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
9Pluto:

I don't know why people of inferior intellect are always quick to resort to insults/name calling.

It is amusing how you and your ilk has turn a thread rich in historical and contemporary records to such a teeth-gnashing and garbage-hurling thread. Education isn't for everyone neither is academic discourse the fort of illiterates.

Why not keep quiet and preserve the little honor you have rather than continuously making such an ignominious advert of your poor parental upbringing.

Inferior intellect?
Lol 9pluto I'm not bragging, you can't lace my shoes. None of your other clowns can lace my shoes, I was born brainy it's in my blood. That's why I see your stupid Lang grabbing posts and I laugh.
You claim Bonny, but you can't tell us what OKOLOMA or okoloama mean.
You claim Opobo, forgetting it's actually Opubo-ama, you claim Ndoki/azumini but the Ndoki's know themselves as aminadokiari.
Just a little bit over 4 months ago, I use to sometimes think about the pros and cons of the niger-delta and the Eastern region forming a nation until I came by chance and saw the lies you Dumbo's peddle here, omo e broke my heart I swear, I developed a subtle anger(I won't say hatred) immediately, but for the fact that my maternal side is an Igboid clan I pacify myself. Even sometimes I have these conversations with my grandpa whenever I drive to the east and he ALWAYS say you people are nuisance giving the Igbo people bad name. So clownstar, you know nothing. Even if we are to be in a law court, I'll roast you, ridicule you, reduce you, incinerate you and send you back to your meth bunker to high off.
Bring the heads of all your lieng covens put together, y'all are no match for me.
When you hear Alabo, you hide your face shaperly.

2 Likes

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Putindbutt:

Let them keep entertaining us.
Initially they were denying but now they have confessed that their ancestors were slaves.
But you finished that girl no be small
Forget the foreign b!Tth
She's from Ghana, I earlier tried to clarify her, but she didn't want to take corrections, she knows nothing about Nigeria not to even talk on the various Ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Igboid:

You have been tasked before to mention one Ijaw trader, and you couldn't mention one.

Ijaws were never Players in the slave trade.

It was all Igbo affair. The kings in Bonny, New Calabar(Kalabari) and Opobo were all Igbos.

Igbos were the final sellers in Bonny and Opobo, and the middle men(Aros) , they were also the main slaves sold, simply because they have more population to sell.
If Ijaws had population, Aro with their Edda, Abam and Ohafia warriors would have ransacked your small communities and enslaved you all.
But you simply were not worth the effort, you didn't have the numbers.
Even at that, some of you that could be captured, were also captured and sold.

See their decendants here:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbice_Creole_Dutch
Clown...
Every Amayanabo's, Alabo's, Pere's were big slave traders.
A British literature was also written and disseminated and it was titled "KING KOKO OF FANTIPO" it was the Brits telling their own side of the story on why the Nembe British war took place(Koko being annoyed the Brits were halting slavery and the coastal kings were losing money) and not because of trade monopoly which HRM Amayanabo William Fredrick Koko mingi VII of blessed memory gave reason for his invasion.
Even my great great great grandfather traded in slavery, I come from a long line of warrior kings, and chiefs, if you doubt, I can take you on a tour to their various shrines and mausoleums which exhibits the cabins, swords, Dane guns, chains and number of Igbo slaves they owned; I kid you not.
They didn't need to dress up like local champions with rifle to go and kidnap, with the right pay to your ancestors who could betray their kinsman for a decent amount of money they'll trick them and my ancestors paid handsomely. Betrayal still swims in you all blood, even Ekealterego SlayerForever Igboid Bkayy 9pluto can sell you if you are not careful. I can pay one of them to betray you, you all stab your brothers in the back for money, and it is evident today as we can all see in the high rise of ritual killing.
You all care about money and you can use your mothers and fathers to spray money, that was why it was easy for my ancestors to pay your poor hungry ancestors to kidnap their brothers, father's, sisters, mothers and sell them off. That is why you all have lots of diaspora in Haiti, America, Jamaica, Trinidad, Brazil and the Caribbean island.
You all have nothing to prove you actually traded with the Europeans.
Infact you complain of Nigeria, but it was Nigeria who saved you all, because it there was no Nigeria, a chieftaincy mantle would fall on me evidently and I will GLADLY embrace slavery and keep sending Wawa people to go cultivate sugarcane and whipped by the whites.
I'll keep thicksharon123 though for a certain purpose best known to me.

1 Like

Re: . by Putindbutt: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Alabo7978:

Forget the foreign b!Tth
She's from Ghana, I earlier tried to clarify her, but she didn't want to take corrections, she knows nothing about Nigeria not to even talk on the various Ethnicity.
I don't give a hoot where she comes from. She can go hawk her pussy in Ghana. That's what ibo girls are known for.
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

How would this Alabo be using about three monikers to communicate with me, just becuase he wants to make a point and feel they are many grin grin... He uses the Worworboy moniker (and I guess that's how he looks like) and Allen, and Alabo, and I guess there's more. grin grin... Yeye people.
I am not those people you mentioned and I do not always have time for nairaland, but that aside to be truthful, not even your man or any other of your land grabbing brothers are half good-looking as me, I even had to take down my picture because my mailbox wouldn't rest, even returning home today I turned lots of heads but I don't mind.
Don't ever call me ugly, 9pluto or the other land grabbers can't hold a candle to me not even in their wildest dreams.
You all should even see it as a previledge that I respond to you all.

1 Like

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
Alabo7978:

I am not those people you mentioned and I do not always have time for nairaland, but that aside to be truthful, not even your man or any other of your land grabbing brothers are half good-looking as me, I even had to take down my picture because my mailbox wouldn't rest, even returning home today I turned lots of heads but I don't mind.
Don't ever call me ugly, 9pluto or the other land grabbers can't hold a candle to me not even in their wildest dreams.
You all should even see it as a previledge that I respond to you all.

Abeg rest. grin
Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Putindbutt:

I don't give a hoot where she comes from. She can go hawk her pussy in Ghana. That's what ibo girls are known for.
You're right brother.
I stay in the east and I know how they operate.
Owerri girls come to umuahia for runs, umuahia goes to owerri, Enugu goes Lagos and umuahia, ABA girls travel anywhere even to yobe. Mbaise girls go to Benin and asaba, obosi girls goes to portharcourt.
Keep yourself clean and dapper, own a car or have a lovely apartment, they will visit and refuse to leave, wearing all of your shirts up and down and cooking dishes I didn't even send or ask them to cook.
The only way you discard them is pretend to receive a call that requires you to travel and even at that they'll still want to look for a way to stay.
Very entitled women whom are lazy, want to sit down at home and prevent you from watching a good football match because of zee world.
It is only the anambara ladies that carry themselves with dignity and barely prostitute.
The other ones are nothing to write home about them.
I know everything and every detail about them.

1 Like

Re: . by Allen102: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

How would this Alabo be using about three monikers to communicate with me, just becuase he wants to make a point and feel they are many grin grin... He uses the Worworboy moniker (and I guess that's how he looks like) and Allen, and Alabo, and I guess there's more. grin grin... Yeye people.
Why will I used three monikers to impress an Igbo person like you? Of what importance are you that I will waste my strength trying to impress you? Don't give me unnecessary mentions,I don't have time for childish rants. You can think whatever you like,but make sure you leave me out of your clout chasing.

4 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
Why will I used three monikers to impress an Igbo person like you? Of what importance are you that I will waste my strength trying to impress you? Don't give me unnecessary mentions,I don't have time for childish rants. You can think whatever you like,but make sure you leave me out of your clout chasing.

Abeg rest. Alabo has changed back with the toxic moniker. Be there fooling yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Allen102: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

Abeg rest. Alabo has changed back with the toxic moniker. Be there fooling yourself grin grin
You seems to know a lot of fools that's why you are smiling like one.
And for your info,that Alabo whatever said that his mother is Igbo. I on the other hand, don't have inferior or slave blood running in my veins. Don't you ever compare me to an inferior being.

4 Likes

Re: . by Transcriber: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why do Igbo guys put so much time and resources into disputing land?

Una no get your land?

2 Likes

Re: . by ThickSharon123(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
You seems to know a lot of fools that's why you are smiling like one.
And for your info,that Alabo whatever said that his mother is Igbo. I on the other hand, don't have inferior or slave blood running in my veins. Don't you ever compare me to an inferior being.

I said you should rest. Ijaw that have even the intense slave blood in them, not only slave blood, but cannibalistic and thug blood. grin grin... Have you seen any Igbo man settling down to marry an Ijaw woman? It's very rare.

And even in that your thousand population you were still sold about a thousand or so. Isn't that everybody in your clan grin... Keep on deceiving your self and believing you're better than the Igbos Mr. Alabo, Worworboy, and Allen all join with the different monikers, only one person oooo, arguing and praising himself, isn't that psycho. grin

And I say again, Ijaw no reach that's a period!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by Allen102: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I said you should rest. Ijaw that have even the intense slave blood in them, not only slave blood, but cannibalistic and thug blood. grin grin... Have you seen any Igbo man settling down to marry an Ijaw woman? It's very rare.

And even in that your thousand population you were still sold about a thousand or so. Isn't that everybody in your clan grin... Keep on deceiving your self and believing you're better than the Igbos Mr. Alabo, Worworboy, and Allen all join with the different monikers, only one person oooo, arguing and praising himself, isn't that psycho. grin

And I say again, Ijaw no reach that's a period!!!
Why will I want to see drug lords,419 freaks, Otokotos and human traffickers marry ijaw women? undecided
Of course my people are wey better than yours in every aspect of life that's why you keep forcing your unholy brotherhood on us. Even going as far as saying that our ancestors were igbos, even though that very idea makes us want to puke.
Like I told you,I don't have inferior Igbo blood running in my veins,so it will be an abomination for me to be that Alabo whatever spit.

6 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Let's be honest. Ijaws know they've lost Opobo. They don't even like discussing Opobo anymore.

Bonny is next.

7 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Allen102:
Why will I want to see drug lords,419 freaks, Otokotos and human traffickers marry ijaw women? undecided
Of course my people are wey better than yours in every aspect of life that's why you keep forcing your unholy brotherhood on us. Even going as far as saying that our ancestors were igbos, even though that very idea makes us want to puke.
Like I told you,I don't have inferior Igbo blood running in my veins,so it will be an abomination for me to be that Alabo whatever spit.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tells Old Politicians To Leave The Stage For Younger Ones / Bamanga Receives 5000 CPC Decampees In Nasarawa / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.