Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8516 Views)

. / Nigeria Army Took 8 Corpse Of Lekki Toll Gate Victims To Bonny Camp Clinic / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by SaintBishop: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
WorWorBoy:
When I told you that the igbos in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves you were busy dragging with me. Now that your clown of a brother Eastlink with the brain of an Ostrich just prove my point with his screenshot. Who is lying now?
The igbos grin grin

4 Likes

Re: . by SaintBishop: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omanambala:

You have a cerebral block or its genetics among you ? The whole of Okrika has Igbo lineage. You people are thick headed
The Okrikans enslaved you,you igbos are pathetic slaves. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: . by Allen102: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
WorWorBoy:
When I told you that the igbos in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves you were busy dragging with me. Now that your clown of a brother Eastlink with the brain of an Ostrich just prove my point with his screenshot. Who is lying now?
Can't believed these inferior beings want to drag Wakirike people into their doom. Since when did slaves start lording over their masters?

7 Likes

Re: . by Allen102: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
SaintBishop:
Isn't what the Okrikans are all saying? that any igbos you see in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves? grin grin
You are just proving them right with your foolishness. And the screenshot prove that Okrikans are ijaws who enslaved igbos. grin grin
Cc Allen102
Woworboy
Blacksaints
Make una come see this donkey foolishness.
seen! Let these inferior beings come and drag Okrika again, they will know the difference between slaves and free people.

7 Likes

Re: . by BlackSaints: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:
Can't believed these inferior beings want to drag Wakirike people into their doom. Since when did slaves start lording over their masters?
Help me ask them
Re: . by Eastlink(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlackSaints:
When we tell you that these igbos are just like Satan who comes to kill, steal and destroy you think I'm lying. These demonic people are trying to twist our history right from creation, Okrika people never deny buying Igbo as slaves, that's why Okrikans don't speak Igbo cause we consider it as slave language. But these people are posting fake narratives about Okrikans,how Okrikans are Originally Igbo,when in reality,the igbos in Okrika are descendant of Igbo slaves.
Clown read book you won't, but if it's to siddon drink ogogoro na there them go find you.

Time to educate my boys from Bayelsa and Delta.

1 Like

Re: . by ebufa: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
BlackSaints:
Their mouth start and ends here in reality,they have zero power over those places.

You are actually asking if not begging for a serious "playground brushing" from Ndigbo, this is not 1967 that Britain and your fellow Fulani nomads helped you to take Igbo land..................the error of "Rivers state" will be amended with time! the "period and place" of the amendment will be determined by Ndigbo......Ijaw take a chill pill O! you people cannot handle Igbo trouble o!

6 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:
seen! Let these inferior beings come and drag Okrika again, they will know the difference between slaves and free people.
Clowns feeling funky. To learn about the undiluted Okrika history I’ll refer you to great historical account just as the one posted here by my good friend Slayer.
Read page 80 and 96 of the book. There's more to come but I’ll leave that later. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:
Allen my boy. Okrika Igbo origin. grin

BishopMagic my fellow apostle of truth, please help screenshot this as well and share to Okrika groups. grin

4 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's obvious Truckpusher aka Allen have finally used his true moniker. My guy decide to show himself by peeping the thread below. I expect Alabo aka TonyeBarcanista to come to the party. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Allen102: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eastlink:
Clowns feeling funky. To learn about the undiluted Okrika history I’ll refer you to great historical account just as the one posted here by my good friend Slayer.
Read page 80 and 96 of the book. There's more to come but I’ll leave that later. grin
You are desperate aren't you? Quoting me here and there trying so hard to cover your foolishness,even your comrades have left you all behind to wallow in your own stupidity. We are waiting for the day you will come claim some parts of Okrika as your own. You will know the difference between slaves and free people.

6 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Allen102:
You are desperate aren't you? Quoting me here and there trying so hard to cover your foolishness,even your comrades have left you all behind to wallow in your own stupidity. We are waiting for the day you will come claim some parts of Okrika as your own. You will know the difference between slaves and free people.
Allen aka Truckpusher how far? How you went underground all these while to use your Allen moniker to cause damage needs to be studied. I bet your moniker will reach 10 cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:
Please do slaves found communities over freeborns? Only in the figment of Ijo imaginations do we hear so.

The founders of Okrika, their ancestors traced their origin to Afam Igboland deal with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eastlink:
;DAllen aka Truckpusher how far? How you went underground all these while to use your Allen moniker to cause damage needs to be studied. I bet your moniker will reach 10 cheesy
In your delusional mind , anyone that disagrees with your senseless and suicidal land grabbing ,you quickly label "Truckpusher" .

Continue mouthing my moniker , it will fill in your bank account. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
Truckpusher:
In your delusional mind , anyone that disagrees with your senseless and suicidal land grabbing ,you quickly label "Truckpusher" .

Continue mouthing my moniker , it will fill in your bank account. grin
Allen thanks for digging up your Truckpusher moniker. So hope you are doing fine over there?
Re: . by Omanambala(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
SaintBishop:

The Okrikans enslaved you,you igbos are pathetic slaves. grin grin

This is very irrelevant at this point. You think you are among ignorant market women trading senseless insults or what ?

The whole Okrika has strong Igbo blood running in their vasculature. In fact , every indigenous Okrika has Igbo genetic , very strong one. If you decide to call them slaves for your own consolation I don't care , really.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by SlayerForever: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
WorWorBoy:

Where's the 2013 post?
Re: . by Omanambala(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:

You are pathetically and latently ignorant. This is not about making empty weak threats online.

This is a fucking marathon ,Nigga. You are in for a long haul. History is favorably on our side. The game is just getting started. Keep making useless noise.

Calling people slaves will not change historical records....lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Omanambala(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Eastlink:
Allen my boy. Okrika Igbo origin. grin

BishopMagic my fellow apostle of truth, please help screenshot this as well and share to Okrika groups. grin

These miserable bunch are like 2 or 3 persons with 20 monikers posting and replying themselves...lol

They are the IYC touts sent our to attack people who deny being Ijaw. They are everywhere in FB shouting people down with intimidation. They are being reduced to nothing at Bonny...lol

Them go shout tire....truth must prevail. It will only take time.

8 Likes

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:
Why will I want to see drug lords,419 freaks, Otokotos and human traffickers marry ijaw women? undecided
Of course my people are wey better than yours in every aspect of life that's why you keep forcing your unholy brotherhood on us. Even going as far as saying that our ancestors were igbos, even though that very idea makes us want to puke.
Like I told you,I don't have inferior Igbo blood running in my veins,so it will be an abomination for me to be that Alabo whatever spit.
oboy calm down na, why you dey overzealous?
Re: . by Eastlink(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omanambala:

These miserable bunch are like 2 or 3 persons with 20 monikers posting and replying themselves...lol

They are the IYC touts sent our to attack people who deny being Ijaw. They are everywhere in FB shouting people down with intimidation. They are being reduced to nothing at Bonny...lol

Them go shout tire....truth must prevail. It will only take time.
Lol, you really know them. Worworboy is an example of a jobless IYC youth monitoring discussions in Okrika Facebook group and enforcing Igbo hate until he was busted.

2 Likes

Re: . by Eastlink(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
More bombshell loading...
Allen aka Truckpusher
Alabo aka Tonyebarcanista
Worworboy
And Bishopmagic my good friend and apostle of truth. Please you’ll help share more screenshots to the Okrika group. grin

WHERE DID WE STOP. Should I post?

1 Like

Re: . by bomb24: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Allen102:

The inferior beings u must be refering to here' must be the ijaws whose ancestors were notorious for commiting suicide over trivial issues...

For-Real there is a clear disparity between the great Igbos and primitive ijaw primates inhabiting the slummy creeks of bayelsa that have failed in all spheres of live and according to mancoconut; " the ijaws have made peace with poverty and failure even for their generations unborn.

The despicable history of the Ijaw black monkeys of the Niger-delta was well documented. your DNA's are enshrined with Advanced failure and a relegated IQ.Evidently proven on your history and poor-rikety Achievements..

Your ancestors were documented to be Extremely ugly, Pigs by nature, and savages without reputable culture worth emulating...Thanks to great Igbo men like king pepple, haliday, King jaja of opobo and the aros/Ngwas that gave you a rich culture and out of benevolence since the ijaw BETA males weren't men enough to handle ijaw women took them as concubines, shaped them and made their tongue and mouth a servicing tool for their alpha male dick. while the males were forced to be labourers or pushed over as slaves to the Europeans or perpetualy died by self-inflicted pains to end their Agonys.

My ancestors made different clothing textiles of which the most popular amongnst them was called "Akwete" which was used to cloth the naked bums of your ijo/ijaw ancestors that had no Idea or skill watsoever to weave cottons into fancy cloths. chai.!

Igbo ancestors made guns. yours couldn't.

Igbo ancestors were great blacksmiths and forgers but yours weren't as there were still in there creeks scratching their naked bums.

you have no rich culture or history. your bastardized race had to depend on the great Igbos to salvage their dying existence. your ancestors depended on our clothing textiles, blacksmiths, food stuffs even our dibias because they couldn't muster the act medicine what a knuckle-headed race.!

After reading the memoirs of captain crow and other european explorers documentation on bonny and opobo I had to come to a conclution you irrelevant cunts are not worth to be classified among humans. The ijaw ancestors were totally bereft of wisdom and ideas! These same genes were passed to their progenies pathetic.

worworboy
Alabo7879 aka mumu-ribo
saintbishop
Igo E.t.c

I think it high time u guys re-institate your slavitude to aro-chukwu perhaps the god of aros "Ubini ukpabi" might bestall upon u with good genes.

7 Likes

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omanambala:

This is very irrelevant at this point. You think you are among ignorant market women trading senseless insults or what ?

The whole Okrika has strong Igbo blood running in their vasculature. In fact , every indigenous Okrika has Igbo genetic , very strong one. If you decide to call them slaves for your own consolation I don't care , really.
sense is far from you.
okrikans whom are ijaws bought and owned slaves just like every other ijaw clans because population is very vital. those slaves are then breeded or renamed and enculturated.

united states of America are made up of native Americans, Cheyennes, Cherokees, Blackfoot, creek Indians, Europeans from Italy, Britain, France, Germany, it's part of every nationality's history.
the ABRIBA of igbos trace their ancestry from akwa/cross but they still were made igbos through culture, intermarriage etc till their akwaibom heritage dissapeared.
stop being daft and Stoopid.
act like a grown man with sense.

1 Like

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
bomb24:

The inferior beings u must be refering to here' must be the ijaws whose ancestors were notorious for commiting suicide over trivial issues...

For-Real there is a clear disparity between the great Igbos and primitive ijaw primates inhabiting the slummy creeks of bayelsa that have failed in all spheres of live and according to mancoconut; " the ijaws have made peace with poverty and failure even for their generations unborn.

The despicable history of the Ijaw black monkeys of the Niger-delta was well documented. your DNA's are enshrined with Advanced failure and a relegated IQ.Evidently proven on your history and poor-rikety Achievements..

Your ancestors were documented to be Extremely ugly, Pigs by nature, and savages without reputable culture worth emulating...Thanks to great Igbo men like king pepple, haliday, King jaja of opobo and the aros/Ngwas that gave you a rich culture and out of benevolence since the ijaw BETA males weren't men enough to handle ijaw women took them as concubines, shaped them and made their tongue and mouth a servicing tool for their alpha male dick. while the males were forced to be labourers or pushed over as slaves to the Europeans or perpetualy died by self-inflicted pains to end their Agonys.

My ancestors made different clothing textiles of which the most popular amongnst them was called "Akwete" which was used to cloth the naked bums of your ijo/ijaw ancestors that had no Idea or skill watsoever to weave cottons into fancy cloths. chai.!

Igbo ancestors were great blacksmiths and forgers but yours weren't as there were still in there creeks scratching their naked bums.

you have no rich culture or history. your bastardized race had to depend on the great Igbos to salvage their dying existence. your ancestors depended on our clothing textiles, blacksmiths, food stuffs even our dibias because they couldn't muster the act medicine what a knuckle-headed race.!

After reading the memoirs of captain crow and other european explorers documentation on bonny and opobo I had to come to a conclution you irrelevant cunts are not worth to be classified among humans. The ijaw ancestors were totally bereft of wisdom and ideas! These same genes were passed to their progenies pathetic.

worworboy
Alabo7879 aka mumu-ribo
saintbishop
Igo E.t.c

I think it high time u guys re-institate your slavitude to aro-chukwu perhaps the god of aros "Ubini ukpabi" might bestall upon u with good genes.

[s]
bomb24:

worworboy
Alabo7879 aka mumu-ribo
saintbishop
Igo E.t.c

[/s]
bomb24:

worworboy
Alabo7879 aka mumu-ribo
saintbishop
Igo E.t.c

slave rant
Re: . by bomb24: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:
[s][/s]
slave rant

Alabo Aka mumu-ribo being slave has being your fortitude and that of your Ancestors...

Cum-of it bro. u have no reputable history and culture.#fact

All the rich documented history of Bonny and opobo had no mention of Ijaws as major role players but the most demeaning words were reserved for your people whom entirely dwelt on their boats...

You're stiil in pains because your Ijaw black-butt were weeped on that thread mercilessly. from 'page 1 to page 90' All you did was wailing, reminding us u had an Igbo mom.

Slave of Arochukwu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Omanambala(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

sense is far from you.
okrikans whom are ijaws bought and owned slaves just like every other ijaw clans because population is very vital. those slaves are then breeded or renamed and enculturated.

united states of America are made up of native Americans, Cheyennes, Cherokees, Blackfoot, creek Indians, Europeans from Italy, Britain, France, Germany, it's part of every nationality's history.
the ABRIBA of igbos trace their ancestry from akwa/cross but they still were made igbos through culture, intermarriage etc till their akwaibom heritage dissapeared.

Lets be honest , for a second. I don't usually go into name calling. But I am from a great and noble land and culture. You , an Ijaw man should shut up and drink my piss. Your culture is littered with failure as documented by the foreigners. We did write these things.

You crawled out of the creeks and learned how to live like humans from the Igbo. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, nothing. You , Ijaw is a definition of an inferior race.

Slow your roll because I be rugged Anambra boy!! Deal with that for a start. Because of internet , inferiors suddenly think they have opinion. In real life Ijaw men revere the Igbo....stop the puffing....smh

5 Likes

Re: . by SlayerForever: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

sense is far from you.

Abriba trace what?

1 Like

Re: . by Alabo7978(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Omanambala:

Lets be honest , for a second. I don't usually go into name calling. But I am from a great and noble land and culture. You , an Ijaw man should shut up and drink my piss. Your culture is littered with failure as documented by the foreigners. We did write these things.

You crawled out of the creeks and learned how to live like humans from the Igbo. You have absolutely nothing to be proud of, nothing. You , Ijaw is a definition of an inferior race.

Slow your roll because I be rugged Anambra boy!! Deal with that for a start. Because of internet , inferiors suddenly think they have opinion. In real life Ijaw men revere the Igbo....stop the puffing....smh

what foreigners?
you know nothing, we held treaties with the Brits and Portuguese, we also warred with them, we captured your ancestors as slaves and renamed them you slowpoke.. seriously you need to visit the history books. for instance mbanaso okwarazurumba was bought, enculturated and renamed Jubo jubogha, the SLAVES swore filthy to their lord and masters who turned clans into powerful city states, at the mention of the coastal dwellers, the hinterlanders bow. if it wasn't for modernization, you omanambala would have been renamed igoin-tara.
you know nothing, go and visit the history books and brush up.
a slave has no guts to talk this way to his master.
we are influential, powerful and wealthy from the 1400s till tomorrow. it is because it is not in the ijaw people to make noise and brag. we do our talking when necessary, our hands are clean, we aren't ritualistic but Noble men, now crawl back to your slave infested home and shut your gutter.
bl00dy despicable rotten descendant of slaves.
Re: . by Liebermantic: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
bomb24:

worworboy
Alabo7879 aka mumu-ribo
saintbishop
Igo E.t.c

Thank God for ancient documented history of Bonny, Opobo, Kalabari and Okrika..
Ijaws were claiming Igbo language came to these places through slave trade..This is false as all ancient Precolonial and colonial history books on these towns all point to Igbo Origin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Liebermantic: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

what foreigners?
you know nothing, we held treaties with the Brits and Portuguese, we also warred with them, we captured your ancestors as slaves and renamed them you slowpoke.. seriously you need to visit the history books. for instance mbanaso okwarazurumba was bought, enculturated and renamed Jubo jubogha, the SLAVES swore filthy to their lord and masters who turned clans into powerful city states, at the mention of the coastal dwellers, the hinterlanders bow. if it wasn't for modernization, you omanambala would have been renamed igoin-tara.
we are influential, powerful and wealthy from the 1400s till tomorrow. it is because it is not in the ijaw people to make noise and brag. we do our talking when necessary, our hands are clean, we aren't ritualistic but Noble men, now crawl back to your slave infested home and shut your gutter.
Mention one Ijaw man recorded by European explorers and traders as being involved in slave trade in BONNY, Opobo and Okrika!
I challenge you to mention just Ijaw man by name that sold or owned Igbo slaves. Ndi ara! You think IGBOS are Illiterates that is why you guys are quickly rewriting Bonny, Opobo, Okrika and Kalabari history..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Liebermantic: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Alabo7978:

what foreigners?
Historical evidence or Alagoa's beer parlor stories of Origin?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / INEC Re-Affirms Victor Oye As APGA National Chairman / GEJ Mourns Police Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.