Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. (2938 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Lipscomb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nwagboo will vote in a governorship election?
BeardedmeatR:
Are there no igbos in APC? Nwagboo!
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Have always known you Tinubu haters on Nairaland that rush to comment on Tinubu and APC thread are paid PDP agents... This proves my suspicions right "we finally take Lagos"
Let me help you. An igboman is the next governor of Lagos State. We got the numbers. And with more money, we will buy up dissenting voices like yours.
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Nwagboo will vote in a governorship election?
Nwagboo. Does it matter?
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by uthlaw: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:

Not with Ade dancer. They got close the last time due to the controversial policies of Rauf and his treachery in the Ijesha axis. Those policies have been reversed and Rauf’s treachery has been found out and dealt with. It will be a very easy victory for APC. The result of today’s direct primary election is an indication of what will happen at the general election.
I don't think you stay in osun.... APC no fit win osun!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by naija4life247: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Let me help you. An igboman is the next governor of Lagos State. We got the numbers. And with more money, we will buy up dissenting voices like yours.

Have you forgotten that we did not allow you to vote during last governorship election?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by SarkinYarki: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Stop what you are smoking before its stops you.

You think Osun people will vote for Ade Dancer who had F9 Parallel at SSCE? Osun people are not Aba fake drugs manufacturers or Enugu baby factory products

If they can vote for Tinubus cousin and vote Aregebe rascal then they can vote anyone..You sound as if Osun people have been voting in Franklin Roosevelt

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by SarkinYarki: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mooh247:

Have always known you Tinubu haters on Nairaland that rush to comment on Tinubu and APC thread are paid PDP agents... This proves my suspicions right "we finally take Lagos"

I have never hidden the fact that I am card carrying PDP member oo
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Lipscomb(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes very matter.
BeardedmeatR:
Nwagboo. Does it matter?
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Lipscomb(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Two faces.
OBALOLA55:
NA THE MAIN ELECTION BE THE KOKO

TINUBU APOSTLES SEF embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Lipscomb(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
He didn't support him last election mr man.
Amotolongbo:
Aregbesola is bound to fail in the primary.

But I can assure you that if he fails at the primary, he will pull the anti party string at the main election which is going to be a great disaster for Oyetola’s re-election.

I like Oyetola’s meekness
I loathe Aregbesola cos his administration was full of lies, and self enrichment.
So so indifferent about Adeleke

Let us wait and see how it goes in my dear state.

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Newton2024: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Rauf is not popular at home. I’m glad Oyetola had the balls to call his bluff and cut him off. [s]The general election will be a piece of cake for APC. [/s]
Fixed!
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Stop what you are smoking before its stops you.

You think Osun people will vote for Ade Dancer who had F9 Parallel at SSCE? Osun people are not Aba fake drugs manufacturers or Enugu baby factory products

The last election in osun was won by apc with the help of thugs and fg, have you forgotten the “remote control” you guys used?
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by crispus09(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fatality
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by cocolacec(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Nyanmirins can become governors in Lagos lagoon with sharks.
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Have you forgotten that we did not allow you to vote during last governorship election?
Have you forgotten how we pelted your ring leader with stones to the head and the rest of you street urchins took to your heels?
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
cocolacec:

Nyanmirins can become governors in Lagos lagoon with sharks.
Well both onshore and offshore lagos will be taken!
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lipscomb:
Yes very matter.
Just because of ordinary piss?
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Mooh247: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:

grin grin oh really!!! since everyone is free to talk

Let me say my own.. Ibos won't smell AsoRock in this current generation unless we Yoruba forgive you guys

As for Lagos Governorship apart from special adviser for gutter cleaning nothing more for you guys except you accept Jagaban whole heartedly
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Fahdiga(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Amotolongbo:

But I can assure you that if he fails at the primary, he will pull the anti party string at the main election which is going to be a great disaster for Oyetola’s re-election.

I loathe Aregbesola cos his administration was full of lies, and self enrichment.

Our dear state is in the hands of GOD
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osun state...I don mark am. let me wait to see you diss the east

Amotolongbo:

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mooh247:

grin grin oh really!!! since everyone is free to talk

Let me say my own.. Ibos won't smell AsoRock in this current generation unless we Yoruba forgive you guys

As for Lagos Governorship apart from special adviser for gutter cleaning nothing more for you guys except you accept Jagaban whole heartedly
How can a slave forgive his master? Are you ok at all?

Let's not contest the lagos issue any further because there's something hidden in crossed fingers.

Accept jagaban? Who rejected him before and for what? He's inconsequential!
It's because the street urchins here elevated him to a god status, so we hit him hard to get at you. He's a nobody and is inconsequential to Igbos and their cause.
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Amotolongbo(f): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Osun state...I don mark am. let me wait to see you diss the east

ki ni n wi? undecided
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Bobloco: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
For Aregbe to lose his ward that means his is not even on ground
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
substitute
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by Invictuse: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Idiots be making senseless comment like he as an opinion. Oloriburuku no get opinion for Osun matter rather go invest your useless time commenting about the ruins in Alaigbo.

PrinceOfLagos:
This will further scatter APC in Osun state

Nice one

Aregbesola will do everything possible not to be humiliated by working against Oyetola re-election in July

Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by IamNat: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola worked against his party in 2018, he supported Adeoti then, yet Tinubu never took that against him and still allowed him run on his own ministerial slot, yet Aregbe backstabbed him. It would have been understood as a mere campaigns if he didn't attack Tinubu to the extent of saying He's peeing on his body.

I'm sure Aregbesola has chew more than he can bite this time around and Tinubu can never trust him again.
Re: Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Rauf is not popular at home. I’m glad Oyetola had the balls to call his bluff and cut him off. The general election will be a piece of cake for APC.
It was lost by Apc when they were one, needing remote control to win. Now Aregbe and his people would work against the party, how would it be a piece of cake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Block Road In Southwest To Pray And Attack Motorist / National Cake Or National 419 - Where is the promised colossus? / THE NEW EFCC ACTING BOSS, Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde...MEET HIS PROFILE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.