Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus (387 Views)

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled / American Star Porsha Williams Surprises Nigerian Fiance By Flying To Lagos (vid) / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by HarshBitterTrut: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4xOqhsG_cE

There are no aliens those are demons that live in the dark astral realm and depths of the sea. Ezikiels Wheel instead refers not to flying saucers but digits which are the 0 through 9 and ancient man metaphorically saw them as wheels. In fact a few sources I've come across under the Islamic Sufis seem to consider The Most High as numbers 0 through 9. That is numbers best express God more than any other thought. This even can be understood when taken into account most Semitic Alphabets were also numbers. If everything is vibration then numbers are accurate tools to measure the various infinite frequencies that make up our virtual world aka metaverse.

Let no man decieve you.

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by HarshBitterTrut: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
The use of the wheel to express the cosmic cycles, nature cycles and even time is very prolific throughout the ancient world.

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by HarshBitterTrut: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Everything can be measured even our emotions have been measured and put upon a visible chart. Colors have measurements. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by HarshBitterTrut: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
The belief in flying saucers like what's promoted In the Boule controlled Nation of Islam and the ISPUK is the same. All these flying saucers and aliens beliefs have their roots within the Vatican. All pagans believe that their gods aka ancestors fell from the sky. Therefore this Fallen worship is very ancient and is distinctive with idolatry beliefs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1GOOlIMCw

HarshBitterTrut:

What a snake, a phony Israelites devil agent of chaos, now the man's mother is dying he's all in his feelings and quoting empty forgiveness scriptures not in his heart. I don't mean to mock his mother but because of these snakes I never got to say good bye to my mother. This just goes to show you some group of Black people are rotten to the core. Most of these Black Devils are coming out of Philadelphia and I don't even know them. All members of the satanic Boule formed by the children of Negro Oloshos and Zionists slave owners. Their headquarters is in Philadelphia right where this man is based. The Boule are a down low secret society and this man became offended by my revealing them. Not to say I only reveal Black demons yet all demons and it's the Blacks who reacted the most because they are the root of satanic worship.

Here is another Black devil from Ethiopia letting it slip out their plan demic is aimed mass murdering people for their gay Anti Christ religion. He pretends to show restraint because some people are even killing children with forced booster shots. What a snake. These Black Devils are at the root of the Luciferian New World Order and truth be told it's a Pan African Pandemic to make the satanic religion of Egypt the world order.

These Black Devils have to be divinely destroyed no man must touch them. This is because the hands of man is prejudice and Elohim sees all. This wickedness is in their bloodline that's how they can kill innocent people so easy for their egos. All they have to do is live their religion in their own land and be happy. But they desire to dominate the world and for this their destruction is coming. This is also apart of Scripture that Esau who are Black Edomites along with his Albino Zionist offspring and the Black Egyptian Hamites will be made desolate.

The Gathering of Christ Church is a company owned by Northwest Corporate Services which is the agency that helped them get their 508c. A Khazar Askenaskis Mr. Dan Peterson is the boss over Elder Robert Shepard Jr. So while they are telling you the White Jew is an evil Edomite they are in league with them. It's a snake move to befriend other Blacks a sense of shared victimhood only to bamboozle them out of their hard earned. This is also designed to lead them astray.

Dan Peterson
Founder, BA & MA Ed Admn

Dan has been an administrator, director, and principal in government and Christian nonprofits for 16 years. He has trained, supervised, and evaluated hundreds of employees. His emphasis on leadership development includes accreditation, employment, and academic goals and measurements for local, state, and federal agencies. Dan is also a business owner and consultant. His education includes a Bachelor of Arts and Masters of Educational Administration. Dan is the founder of Helping Hand Outreach.
Dec 20
Joel 3:19
King James Version
19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land..

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Richwallet: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
I pray the wheels are turning in your brain. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Truthwords: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
All those nephilims bones are being cloned. DNA harvesting from the nephilims fossils are being put into the vaccines and most people are just too asleep. Why does the smithsonian institute always collect them. Who runs and funds that institute. If only Africans spent time doing physical and spiritual research.
Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Richwallet: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Truthwords:
All those nephilims bones are being cloned. DNA harvesting from the nephilims fossils are being put into the vaccines and most people are just too asleep. Why does the smithsonian institute always collect them. Who runs and funds that institute. If only Africans spent time doing physical and spiritual research.

The vaccine is simply created to depopulate you in Nigeria because they fear the poor overthrowing their empire. People are changing the narrative to fit other conspiracies that have nothing to do with depopulation. War depopulates through chaos so war is coming. Anything that depopulates is on the table like food shortages and supply depletions.
Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Richwallet: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2022

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Richwallet: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2022
Richwallet:
Beware of Antichrists

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Another ethnic group was born among us during our captivity. They had been born out of our daughters and the Creole separated themselves into their own society. The Creole lineage does not extend beyond our captivity and they possess no claim to Nobility. Their esteem is not equal to ours as Black Jews whose civilization goes back before Abraham as proclaimed by Christ when he said before Abraham I was. This difference is the primary reason for their anti Christ sentiment and why J. Edgar Hoover a Blue Vein said, We Must Prevent The Rise of a Black Messiah. The Messiah is more than a prophet he is one of nobility returning to unite the Nobility to action.

This is something that isn't discussed and expresses in a way not before. This Revealation had to wait End Times to reveal is the separation of the Tares from the Wheat.

I have Creoles in my family tree and they are upset that they don't share in my father's Nobility. This is most unfortunate and very hurtful because it's hard to witness the break up of what we thought was family. Yet it's them who make out clearly through vicious jealousy and cruelty they are not of us and never of us at all.

Re: Do Not Be Fooled By Flying Saucers Ezekiels Wheel Is The Abacus by Richwallet: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Gay is the New World Order

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband Reacts After Bumping Into Wife Wearing His Shoe / Arnold Schwarzenegger Invokes His Nazi Father In Emotional Message To Russia / Girl In Premium Tears As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Is A GAY, After Spotting H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.