Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled (23333 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by amzee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ex-BbNaija Star Tega Dominic just posted a cryptic post on her Instastory as she tells fans that they should not be fooled by men who praise their women and show off their public display of affection (PDA) on their social media pages as she claims that 70% of them abuse their women.
And she also apologized to the women that she doesn't know what they are going through but they deserve better.

She said, and I quote, “Don't be fooled by the captions when you see them serenade their women, 70% of them Literally abuses them, the PDA no dey reach house. Sorry o my gender, after all what do I know but just know you deserve better.”

Check out the screenshot of her full post below.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
..and majority of these women willingly stay with these yeye abusive men.... so let these women blame their own foolish self!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Kdon2: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
amzee:
Ex-BbNaija Star Tega Dominic just posted a cryptic post on her Instastory as she tells fans that they should not be fooled by men who praise their women and show off their public display of affection (PDA) on their social media pages as she claims that 70% of them abuse their women.
And she also apologized to the women that she doesn't know what they are going through but they deserve better.

She said, and I quote, “Don't be fooled by the captions when you see them serenade their women, 70% of them Literally abuses them, the PDA no dey reach house. Sorry o my gender, after all what do I know but just know you deserve better.”

See the fool talking! With a woman like you everyman should be a Mike Tyson. Shameless prostitute undecided

276 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Mooh247: 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2022

You cheated on your husband on a continental tv show watched by millions of people.... It would take discipline and self control for her husband not to be tempted to slap the shit out of her face when they meet

To rub salt on the husband's injury, she wasn't even remorseful, she was conducting interviews and press engagement justifying her infidelity

In old African customary laws, punishment of adultery is death

In Sharia law it is 100 lashes of cane with one year of banishment

In US it is a valid bases for dissolution of marriage, and the husband can still get compensation

However in Nigeria, the reward of Adultery is endorsement deal, celebrity status, praise by fellow feminist, free insult on the husband calling him SIMP , abuser, 2min weak man

285 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Anieke77(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
National LovePeddler

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Tega is unsurprisingly telling us she has tested 70% of Nigerian men. Wow undecided

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by FalseProphet1(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Coming from a useless cheat who shamed her home and herself. I see tegas's sex video leaking out on the internet.

This I have seen.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Sebastine1994(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
When it was time to get a wife, that is when I started to understand what nairaland alpha male always complain about.

Women these days are confused, they want a gentle man bad boy husband.

Women don't know the concept of opportunity cost, you can't have it all,

Even our boys are confused too, they want a woman that is everything in the world. That is not how the world works. You want a woman that is obedient and super intelligent, a bed warrior, with nice shape etc

It's the white man I blame for making us believe that polygamy is a sin and homosexuality is great. It's good that women should compete for the attention of a man, it keeps them on their toes, just look at Muslim marriage. They don't want to annoy the man to take a second wife . Polygamy is good if you can afford it. One woman cannot be everything to a man

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by inoki247: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
lol na Vawulence u dey find....

So that's why u decide to disgrace your husband for TV show....

then don't be deceived 90 percent of women av acid mouth they can kill dream kill anything with dere mouth infact dere mouth no dey stay one place na why wen Adam just stroll out Eve try to taste the Apple....

Women dat see Marriage as one of the greatest achievements on earth....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by socialmediaman: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by HUSTLER001: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Hoelosho!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by YeyeGbami: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Based on...

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Look whose talking, is she married, does she know what a real relationship is like.?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by whytediamond(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
They will come for you Tega, RUN.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by jericco1(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Only you is 60%

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by JaxUr: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Why're they still giving this she-goat in heat airtime to talk rubbish on Social Medialipsrsealed

25 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Geemax(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Not true

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Househelp(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
70% is that not a sign she's been with a good % of men to know this

4 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Suspect33(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
This generation is too obsessed with relationship and man/woman issues.. it's hard to understand why. Aside sex, what else do we need each other for?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Ruggedniggaone: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Is your papa dey among those %70?ode oshi

4 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by JovialJune(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
She did not lie, especially in Africa that our system isn't perfect, so they get away with the abuse.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by AbuAeesha: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
madam speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by specialmati(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin naso Shebi na this one open leg abi pant for another man for tv.choose who you listen to very well.she will still tell una say na only 10% of ladies no they open pant to other guys when they marry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Drone95(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Say less tega,
Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:

Tega it's 99.99999% not 70%

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Earlystar698(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Them Don use prick nack this one tire so Tey her her brain box done dey malfunction. Say to too many prick cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by monkom: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
See the mumu prostitute talking

4 Likes

Re: Tega: 70% Of Men Abuse Their Women, Don't Be Fooled by Kingpele(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Yea just as your likes is 100 percent prostitutes in marriage. A married woman that can boldly sleep with a guy in front of a live camera is a serial cheat ..only a discipled man will not be giving you beatings in doses, a heavy beating in the morning to prevent you from whoring outside and a light beating in the night so that u can sleep jeje grin grin grin grin. The worst thing to happen to a man is to marry a glutton, greedy and selfish lady..and majority of such ladies are very lazy

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys" / 'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.